UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Black Ops 2

2/4/13 4:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PepperUK
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge -
Bigjon29 - 
Chimonos Revenge -
stephenu88 - 
Harry Bat -
PepperUK - There is a glitch with the swat with select fire, basically at medium range it does 0 to 1 point per damage. Meaning it can take 100 hits to kill someone or it won't ever kill them.

Good job on that buff Phone Post
Ive got it gold, didnt find it hard to kill people with select fire on tho. Just workin on the scorpion! Find that gun garbage,then all my smg's will be gold. Phone Post
I'm working on the skorpion as well and it is surely garbage. I can't believe ppl like it. It's definitely the worst smg in the game. Phone Post

Agreed. I don't like it either.
I'm a smg guy what smg do you guys recommend?

Also what's the best assault rifle gonna give one of them a try soon

Cheers for the advice Phone Post

I like the PDW, MP7, and MSMC all over the Skorpion.

I use the PDW with Silencer and Fast Mags a lot.
MSMC is best smg when using a silencer as it has longest range, therefore you don't get such a harsh drop in effective range.

I'm assuming the peacekeeper would be good silenced as well as it has a very long range.

I just don't use silencers. I find the penalty of the max damage range just to excessive. Plus I nearly always run fast mags and laser as I run and gun a lot Phone Post
2/4/13 11:01 PM
gregbrady
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love shooting ppl that use SMG's in the face with my shotgun
2/5/13 10:31 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gregbrady - I love shooting ppl that use SMG's in the face with my shotgun

I like sniping them from across the map while they are trying to sprint across the open sections, or ambushing them with claymores and my handgun when they try to sneak up on me.

Nothing better than making SMG rushers hide back and try to head glitch pot shot you from range, because they don't want to run out in the open anymore.
2/5/13 12:27 PM
PepperUK
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diamond peacekeeper baby!!!!! Phone Post
2/12/13 1:43 AM
ChuckManson
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - Diamond peacekeeper baby!!!!! Phone Post
Damn pepper you must play Alot! Or you're a beast. Or both! Lol Phone Post
2/12/13 3:03 AM
TheHaunted2
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went out and bought this game at the weekend preowned.
Its a terrible game. Theres one good map, poor graphics, shitty lag, ridiculous zombie mode overpowered handguns, crappy hit detection, and the story is boring.

Kickin myself for buying it after resisting so long Phone Post
2/12/13 3:26 AM
Sir Slugshot331
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love the skorpion, working on getting the pdw gold at the moment.

2/12/13 6:34 AM
PepperUK

ChuckManson -
PepperUK - Diamond peacekeeper baby!!!!! Phone Post
Damn pepper you must play Alot! Or you're a beast. Or both! Lol Phone Post
I already had diamond smg's. Then with the double weapon xp weekend made levelling the peacekeeper slightly easier. Headshots were quite easy.

Tip for getting headshots, use the 'Steve' red dot reticle. It's a moustache and has a gap in the centre which makes it easy to aim for headshots. Phone Post
2/12/13 9:30 AM
Big Pun
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just finished getting the 150 perkless and no attachment kills for the Type 25 and the An94. I still need two longshots with AN94 that I can get in a single game and a couple small things like that with the Type 25 and they both add to my gold gun list. Currently working on the M8A1 to get it golden then the Swat and I will have diamond ARs. No boosting no hardcore. Just getting them from me regular playing.
2/12/13 11:18 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have half a dozen guns or so I almost have gold at the moment.
My problem is that I get bored playing with the same class and equipment over and over so I keep rotating through my classes as I'm playing.

I don't really sit down and only play one weapon until its gold Phone Post
2/12/13 7:25 PM
Bigjon29
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the recommend of the PDW been kicking ass with it tonight and i think it's a much better gun than the scorpion.

Also been using the Scar a bit too and am getting used to using an AR after mainly using SMGs. Phone Post
2/12/13 7:28 PM
gregbrady
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge -  I have half a dozen guns or so I almost have gold at the moment.
My problem is that I get bored playing with the same class and equipment over and over so I keep rotating through my classes as I'm playing.

I don't really sit down and only play one weapon until its gold Phone Post

yeah the setup i use depends on the map

you'd have to be a nimrod to use a shotgun on turbine for example
2/13/13 4:53 AM
bogle1
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually starting to enjoy this game, finally got my diamond camo for my knife aswell Phone Post
2/13/13 10:04 AM
Big Pun
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

testing
2/13/13 10:04 AM
Big Pun

Yay, freeze is over.
2/13/13 11:07 AM
PepperUK

Started playing the league solo team deathmatch series. Why is everyone on my team ways so shit. No one in my team can get a 1 kd, they always negative. I'm the only one going positive. I had a team mate who went 1 for 18. On a tdm, seriously.

On plus side, massive xp. 7500 for losing and 10000 for winning. Phone Post
2/14/13 2:43 PM
obsessis
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Peacekeeper silenced with select fire and grip (or fast mags/quick draw) is awesome.
2/14/13 3:52 PM
PepperUK

obsessis - Peacekeeper silenced with select fire and grip (or fast mags/quick draw) is awesome.
Why use grip, the kick on the peacekeeper is easily manageable. Also why use select fire, just tap the trigger.

Using those 2 perks is a waste if you ask me.

Red dot and silencer or extended mags is all you need. Phone Post
2/14/13 5:08 PM
gregbrady

PepperUK - 
obsessis - Peacekeeper silenced with select fire and grip (or fast mags/quick draw) is awesome.
Why use grip, the kick on the peacekeeper is easily manageable. Also why use select fire, just tap the trigger.

i use laser sight and silencer you can get headshots shooting from the hip
2/14/13 5:52 PM
SLUGSHOT_331
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was wondering what the hell the peacekeeper was lol.  Guess I have to buy the DLC now.

2/14/13 9:43 PM
Heywood Jablowme
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been trying the lmgs since gayarch fucked up all the smgs and ars and I'll tell you what if you can slow your play style down these things dominate Phone Post
2/15/13 1:00 AM
PepperUK

gregbrady -
PepperUK - 

Try the 'Steve' red dot reticle. It's a moustache with a gap in the middle. That's what I used to get head shots for days bro. Phone Post
2/15/13 10:06 AM
obsessis
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - 
gregbrady -
PepperUK - 

Try the 'Steve' red dot reticle. It's a moustache with a gap in the middle. That's what I used to get head shots for days bro. Phone Post

I unlocked it so I tried them out. I'll switch out the perks and try out the Steve reticle.
2/15/13 10:08 AM
obsessis

Heywood Jablowme -  I have been trying the lmgs since gayarch fucked up all the smgs and ars and I'll tell you what if you can slow your play style down these things dominate Phone Post

I like the LMG's but you have to kind of camp a bit and I run around too much....but I still use them. Target Finder FTW.
2/15/13 10:23 AM
Chimonos Revenge

obsessis - 
Heywood Jablowme -  I have been trying the lmgs since gayarch fucked up all the smgs and ars and I'll tell you what if you can slow your play style down these things dominate Phone Post

I like the LMG's but you have to kind of camp a bit and I run around too much....but I still use them. Target Finder FTW.

I've been using LMG's alot lately too.

If you are used to using SMG's then you definitely have to slow down your game pace.

Use quickdraw and dexterity, because bringing the gun up takes a month. But once it's there you can lay into crowds/rooms of people.

Ive been liking it on Headquarters or Demolition...any mode where people clump together, the LMG is like a lawn mower.

If you are sprinting and come up against someone, you are going to lose the draw though, so you have to get your ADS set to go before you come around corners, through doors, etc.

You don't have to camp, you just have to have your gun ready to go when you come free of corners, you are going to be a slow mover...but that is kind of the idea for a Heavy Gunner...slow, but can lay down a wall of fire. Don't try to play it like a run and gunner.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.