UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Black Ops 2

2/26/13 11:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PepperUK
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pun - Now that I have my diamond ARs I get to run a normal setup and my KD has slowly been climbing. One more prestige to go and it should really start to climb. The non-prestige and non-diamond weapon guys have no idea how bad working on those lowers your numbers
Agreed.

Getting diamond smaw and especially rpg ruined my kd.

But worth it to fore those diamond encrusted rpg's Phone Post
2/26/13 11:52 AM
PepperUK
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*fire Phone Post
2/26/13 12:23 PM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pun - Now that I have my diamond ARs I get to run a normal setup and my KD has slowly been climbing. One more prestige to go and it should really start to climb. The non-prestige and non-diamond weapon guys have no idea how bad working on those lowers your numbers
Yeah. Trying to be competitive without using attachments or perks is tough.

I do them both at the same time to get those two out of the way faster.

I've resorted to using overkill with the assault shield, setting it up somewhere with shock charges and waiting.
Lame, but it's the best way I've found to clear out those 150 bare bones kills without tanking your k/d ratio.

Otherwise you lose most encounters because the other guy has QuickDraw, dexterity, etc. Phone Post
2/26/13 12:26 PM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK -
Agreed.

Getting diamond smaw and especially rpg ruined my kd.

But worth it to fore those diamond encrusted rpg's Phone Post
Some of the launcher requirements seem like pure luck to get.

Like shooting down a dragon fire.

I don't see that many dragon fires dropped in the first place since it isn't a great scorestreak.

Treyarch seems to think its awesome though with As much as they feature it in stuff Phone Post
2/26/13 2:20 PM
Big Pun
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I found a good method to use when controlling the dragonfire. Don't take it in the air. Keep it on the ground as low as it will go. It's hard as hell to shoot when it's like that for whatever reason. Had some guy do that to me in a match and it sucked. So the next couple times I got it from a care package I used the same method and had great results.
2/26/13 2:20 PM
Big Pun
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love to have a rocket for when the shield guy wants to be cute.
2/26/13 2:45 PM
Chimonos Revenge

Big Pun - I love to have a rocket for when the shield guy wants to be cute.

lol.

It's funny to see someone run around a corner, see you have a shield, and immediately turn around and run away because they don't want to deal with it.

And then there are the guys that keep throwing themselves at it trying to get you, and they can't, and you know they are getting pissed.
2/26/13 2:57 PM
Chimonos Revenge

Big Pun - I found a good method to use when controlling the dragonfire. Don't take it in the air. Keep it on the ground as low as it will go. It's hard as hell to shoot when it's like that for whatever reason. Had some guy do that to me in a match and it sucked. So the next couple times I got it from a care package I used the same method and had great results.

Good tip, maybe ill try it as well.

I suspect it's because most people tend to look for it in the air when they see it on their radar?

I know I usually do.

So you can surprise them with it at knee level.
2/26/13 4:39 PM
PepperUK

Chimonos Revenge -
Big Pun - I found a good method to use when controlling the dragonfire. Don't take it in the air. Keep it on the ground as low as it will go. It's hard as hell to shoot when it's like that for whatever reason. Had some guy do that to me in a match and it sucked. So the next couple times I got it from a care package I used the same method and had great results.

Good tip, maybe ill try it as well.

I suspect it's because most people tend to look for it in the air when they see it on their radar?

I know I usually do.

So you can surprise them with it at knee level.
It will fall before my emp grenade spamming Phone Post
2/26/13 5:08 PM
Big Pun

You will be amazed how well it works. Just put it as low as it will go and let loose. I can't explain why, but it's hard as hell to shoot it when its down that low.
2/26/13 6:07 PM
PepperUK

Big Pun - You will be amazed how well it works. Just put it as low as it will go and let loose. I can't explain why, but it's hard as hell to shoot it when its down that low.
Surely it's a both to shoot people with though? Phone Post
2/26/13 6:08 PM
PepperUK

*bitch Phone Post
2/27/13 9:31 AM
Chimonos Revenge

PepperUK - 
Big Pun - You will be amazed how well it works. Just put it as low as it will go and let loose. I can't explain why, but it's hard as hell to shoot it when its down that low.
Surely it's a both to shoot people with though? Phone Post

I played around with the dragonfire a bit last night.

The first two times I dropped it i tried the keeping it on the ground method. Both times it was shot down fairly quickly and I only got either 1 kill or 2 kills each time. Not very many.

The third time i dropped it i went back to the sky method, but instead of flying it around a lot, i just hovered it close to a building roof and rotated it around, and got 7 kills with it before some sniper shot it.

All in all im not a big fan of the dragonfire, ive only been using it to finish off the 50 kills needed for the challenge.
2/28/13 10:04 AM
Big Pun

yeah I dropped a DF twice after posting that and dang emp grenades got it.
2/28/13 10:12 AM
PepperUK

Big Pun - yeah I dropped a DF twice after posting that and dang emp grenades got it.
I love my emp spamming. Such easy xp Phone Post
2/28/13 10:54 AM
Big Pun

I've mainly been focusing on rockets. I need to shoot down a dragonfire and get one more double kill to have that first one golden. Then I will move on to the next one.
2/28/13 11:53 AM
Chimonos Revenge

an EMP can take out a dragonfire even if the dragonfire is at it's maximum height.

Such an underrated tactical, but im starting to see them get tossed more and more. I think people have finally started to figure out how good they are.
2/28/13 11:59 AM
Big Pun

I have two different main setups. I prefer to run scavenger, but if I am in an emp spam room I run hardwired. It ticks me off when someone one shots my sentry with them
2/28/13 12:02 PM
Chimonos Revenge

I havent used Hardwired at all.

Does it work against EMP grenades in that it protects your equipment like Guardians and Sentry guns?
2/28/13 12:22 PM
Chimonos Revenge

^ I always just assumed it protected your radar and your sights, so didn't think it was that useful.

I have classes that i can use it if it protects your placed equipment though.
2/28/13 1:58 PM
Big Pun

It just protects your map and sights. You are immune to emps and counter UAVs. It does not protect your equipment. I will also run tactical mask with it sometimes. I use it for small maps where the other team is just spamming nades.
2/28/13 2:24 PM
Chimonos Revenge

Ahh, i misread your comment. I thought you were saying you used Hardwired because it pisses you off when someone kills your Sentry Gun, like the Hardwire prevented it.

Hardwired and Blind eye are the two perks i havent completed the challenges for, because there is always something other id rather have than either of those in my loadouts.
2/28/13 8:55 PM
PepperUK

Motherfucking ksg shit face hit detection.

All I gotta do is get 3 more bloodthirsty kills with it.

I ads and shot directly at target and nothing. It's the most inconsistent gun in the game. Fucktard ksg Phone Post
2/28/13 11:32 PM
Chimonos Revenge

PepperUK - Motherfucking ksg shit face hit detection.

All I gotta do is get 3 more bloodthirsty kills with it.

I ads and shot directly at target and nothing. It's the most inconsistent gun in the game. Fucktard ksg Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
3/1/13 12:14 AM
Beggsie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Over Call of Duty at the moment. The best one was Call of Duty 4 Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.