UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Black Ops 2

3/1/13 7:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PepperUK
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge -
PepperUK - Motherfucking ksg shit face hit detection.

All I gotta do is get 3 more bloodthirsty kills with it.

I ads and shot directly at target and nothing. It's the most inconsistent gun in the game. Fucktard ksg Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
So I have completed all the stupid challenges for the stupid inconsistent ksg and have it gold. It looks shit.

Thought I'd done it all. Forgot I had not prestiged the weapon though twice. Now have to grind though a while 10 levels to unlock all the challenges and put this price of crap away. Phone Post
3/1/13 9:36 AM
Big Pun
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The one chance I had to shoot down a dragonfly with a smaw and they had a freaking Loadstar in the air hitting me every time I would pop out and try for the shot. All I need is that one kill for gold. I still need a couple levels to finish getting it to max in the last prestige. If I do not have it done by then I will just switch to the next rocket and try again later.
3/1/13 9:39 AM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - 
Chimonos Revenge -
PepperUK - Motherfucking ksg shit face hit detection.

All I gotta do is get 3 more bloodthirsty kills with it.

I ads and shot directly at target and nothing. It's the most inconsistent gun in the game. Fucktard ksg Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
So I have completed all the stupid challenges for the stupid inconsistent ksg and have it gold. It looks shit.

Thought I'd done it all. Forgot I had not prestiged the weapon though twice. Now have to grind though a while 10 levels to unlock all the challenges and put this price of crap away. Phone Post

I did the same thing with the Ballista, which is my least favorite sniper weapon. For a Bolt action weapon, it is not nearly as good as the DSR, you get too many hit markers with it when it is supposed to be one shot/one kill above the waist.

Got it gold, the forget i still had to max the weapon levels.

Never will use it again.
3/1/13 1:14 PM
Big Pun
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

double weapon xp this weekend should help
3/1/13 1:59 PM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pun - double weapon xp this weekend should help

Yeah, going to focus on just blowing through the levels of some different weapons i don't use so that when i get around to doing the challenges on them, at least the prestiging of the weapons will be cleared out.

I havent messed with the KSG yet either, but from Pepper's experience it sounds like it will be fun :)
3/1/13 2:06 PM
PepperUK
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge -
Big Pun - double weapon xp this weekend should help

Yeah, going to focus on just blowing through the levels of some different weapons i don't use so that when i get around to doing the challenges on them, at least the prestiging of the weapons will be cleared out.

I havent messed with the KSG yet either, but from Pepper's experience it sounds like it will be fun :)
Enjoy it. I have it gold. I never want to pick it up or use it ever again.

When it's working its a good 1 shot kill gun. However far to many times have I been chasing after people ads onto their body shooting 4 or 5 times just a few feet away and......nothing.

Worst gun to get bloodthirsty on ever. Phone Post
3/1/13 3:06 PM
Chimonos Revenge

^ Have you done the pistols yet?
3/1/13 3:22 PM
SLUGSHOT_331
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just started fucking around with shotguns after getting diamond camo for my smg's. Pretty damn fun. Not looking forward to using the KSG though lol. Phone Post
3/1/13 3:33 PM
Chimonos Revenge

I did the remington and the s12, and havent gone back to the shotguns to finish off the other two because i got distracted with other stuff.

Should do it soon.
3/1/13 6:03 PM
SLUGSHOT_331
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Two straight games where I was 2-3 kills from getting a relentless medal and unlocking the TDM master calling card and I get caught reloading.  Pissed me off.

3/2/13 5:32 AM
PepperUK

SLUGSHOT_331 - I just started fucking around with shotguns after getting diamond camo for my smg's. Pretty damn fun. Not looking forward to using the KSG though lol. Phone Post
Biggest tip is always ads with the ksg. And use the red dot, it seems to work better with red dot. I ran red dot, long barrell, stock and when I unlocked QuickDraw I switched out stock. Primary gun fighter, ghost, toughness, dex and extreme condition, perk 3 greed.

It's all about staying off radar and flanking and getting as close as you can. Has you have to ads on this gun then dex and QuickDraw help.

But seriously, good luck. Rage mode Phone Post
3/2/13 12:09 PM
SLUGSHOT_331

PepperUK -
SLUGSHOT_331 - I just started fucking around with shotguns after getting diamond camo for my smg's. Pretty damn fun. Not looking forward to using the KSG though lol. Phone Post
Biggest tip is always ads with the ksg. And use the red dot, it seems to work better with red dot. I ran red dot, long barrell, stock and when I unlocked QuickDraw I switched out stock. Primary gun fighter, ghost, toughness, dex and extreme condition, perk 3 greed.

It's all about staying off radar and flanking and getting as close as you can. Has you have to ads on this gun then dex and QuickDraw help.

Why not replace toughness with something else or leave it out altogether? KSG is kind of a "you better kill with your first shot or don't bother" so less flinch wouldn't even matter, would it? Phone Post
3/2/13 1:49 PM
PepperUK

SLUGSHOT_331 -
PepperUK -

Why not replace toughness with something else or leave it out altogether? KSG is kind of a "you better kill with your first shot or don't bother" so less flinch wouldn't even matter, would it? Phone Post
Helps you stay on target for the one shot kill. If your getting shot your one chance to kill can go anywhere. Toughness really helps you keep on target. Phone Post
3/2/13 2:42 PM
SLUGSHOT_331

I'll give it a shot with the R870 too then. I was running Ghost/Lightweight and Dexterity/Tac Mask. Phone Post
3/2/13 2:48 PM
PepperUK

SLUGSHOT_331 - I'll give it a shot with the R870 too then. I was running Ghost/Lightweight and Dexterity/Tac Mask. Phone Post
I don't think you need toughness with that as its a pellet shot so has a spead of shot and will hit so long as you kinda in target. Especially with long barrell.

However the ksg is a slug and its only one shot per time you fire. It fires slow, so if you miss your dead.

Toughness really helps with ksg, because if you are brings hot you can still get you shot on target, which helps.

The spead on the other shotguns means that getting flinch from being shot is not nearly as bad as when using the ksg Phone Post
3/5/13 11:06 AM
Chimonos Revenge

I'm having a frustrating time with the SMR.

Pissed me off so bad last night while working on it.
3/5/13 11:11 AM
PepperUK

All shotguns gold apart from the m1261. Now grind through that. Then will lave diamond shotguns, smg's and launchers. Next lmg's.

My kd is seriously suffering grinding out these crap guns.

Getting launchers diamond alone seriously reduced my kd. Then using the s12 and the retard ksg made matters worse.

I'm on a 1.10 kd. My lowest of any cod by far. And I blame this dam diamond camo hunting. Phone Post
3/5/13 11:16 AM
Chimonos Revenge

What was your strategy for getting the launchers?

Did you just stick them on every class, or did you specifically base your load outs around the launcher?
3/5/13 12:08 PM
Chimonos Revenge

Im also getting close enough with the crossbow to think about making a run at gold, but know that it is going to be a hair tearing out experience.

And i barely have used the ballistic knife. Lag is too shitty most of the time to make a decent knife class, and without marathon it is tough. Ive tried it and usually it isn't pretty.

I did get 14 kills in a game using just the ballistic knife and axes, which is one short of the challenge. /Rage Face.

A diamond crossbow would be bad ass though.
3/5/13 12:43 PM
Flexo
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Play sticks and stones for the ballistic knife I did it in no time without even thinking about the camos. Phone Post
3/5/13 12:43 PM
Flexo
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goes for the crossbow too. Phone Post
3/5/13 4:49 PM
PepperUK

Chimonos Revenge - What was your strategy for getting the launchers?

Did you just stick them on every class, or did you specifically base your load outs around the launcher?
Fhj18 it's just using it and waiting for an age to be called in.

Smaw and rpg.
Flack jacket, fast hands, scavenger, extreme con.

And then I just used thee smaw or rpg all game till I unlocked the challenges. Getting a triple with the rpg was a cluster fuck of a challenge. Phone Post
3/6/13 7:43 AM
PepperUK

Prestige 7, rank 25. 4 days and 15 hours online.

What say you gg? Prestige, rank and time played. Phone Post
3/6/13 8:06 AM
Chimonos Revenge

PepperUK -

Smaw and rpg.

And then I just used thee smaw or rpg all game till I unlocked the challenges. Getting a triple with the rpg was a cluster fuck of a challenge. Phone Post
Yeah I would think the triple kill would take a bunch of guys trying to capture a Dom point or a headquarters to pull off Phone Post
3/6/13 8:22 AM
PepperUK

Chimonos Revenge -
PepperUK -

Smaw and rpg.

Yeah I would think the triple kill would take a bunch of guys trying to capture a Dom point or a headquarters to pull off Phone Post
No. Most people wear flack jacket in objective game modes.

I found it far easier in kill confirmed or tdm where no one really uses flack jacket.

You have to get a direct hit to kill someone who is wearing flack jacket. So you will never get a double (for ronin camo) or a triple kill.

It's just luck to be honest.

Also taking down a kill streak with the rpg is stupid. I found the easiest was was to stand directly under a stealth chopper and fire up. But again it is just luck and relying of the other team calling in a stealth chopper. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.