UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Black Ops 2

3/6/13 8:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PepperUK
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^i got mine in tdm of nuke town.

Little bit of spawn raping but eventually I got it.

Diamond rpg looks boss Phone Post
3/10/13 1:13 PM
PepperUK
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diamond shotguns now Phone Post
3/11/13 11:53 AM
Big Pun
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man you are going to town. I usually only play ground war, but I did start carrying a shotgun with the overkill perk. I may eventually get them diamond as well. Not too sure lately. Suffering from major CoD burnout
3/11/13 12:30 PM
PepperUK

^i was in a car accident where some fool drove into the back of me at 50mph.

I am signed off from work. Not a lot else to do then play cod and watch Netflix. Phone Post
3/11/13 12:46 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im a few blood thirsties away from diamond sniper rifles
3/14/13 2:50 PM
PepperUK

Phone Post
3/14/13 3:28 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Realistically, Diamond and Gold camo on guns is gay.

You ever see a Ranger or Navy Seal with a diamond encrusted gun? lol.

Why do people care about in on Black ops so much then? And why do i try to get them so much? lol.

I used to like Socom where it was cooler to be able to modify the appearance of your character then just the camo level on your gun.
3/14/13 4:00 PM
PepperUK

Chimonos Revenge - Realistically, Diamond and Gold camo on guns is gay.

You ever see a Ranger or Navy Seal with a diamond encrusted gun? lol.

Why do people care about in on Black ops so much then? And why do i try to get them so much? lol.

I used to like Socom where it was cooler to be able to modify the appearance of your character then just the camo level on your gun.
I agree. I basically go for them to unlock all the xp that comes from getting gold camo. Which leads to diamond.

It's looks stupid.

However. Diamond rpg rocket, that's just boss Phone Post
3/15/13 3:05 AM
Heywood Jablowme
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did anybody see this bullshit pay for camos, calling cards, reticles and I think you can now buy extra custom classes. Phone Post
3/15/13 11:58 AM
Chimonos Revenge

Heywood Jablowme - Did anybody see this bullshit pay for camos, calling cards, reticles and I think you can now buy extra custom classes. Phone Post
Huh? On Xbox or ps3? Phone Post
3/15/13 12:34 PM
PepperUK

Chimonos Revenge -
Heywood Jablowme - Did anybody see this bullshit pay for camos, calling cards, reticles and I think you can now buy extra custom classes. Phone Post
Huh? On Xbox or ps3? Phone Post
Xbox. There was an new patch.

You can now pay for downloadable camos. They are all crap.

However I did use some spare 16s point for the media pack where it gives you more create a class slots. I use a lot of different classes.

I now have 100 create a class slots. Little excessive if I'm honest. Phone Post
3/15/13 12:35 PM
PepperUK

Bacon gun camo. Phone Post
3/16/13 5:27 PM
PepperUK

Bacon Phone Post
3/16/13 5:31 PM
PepperUK

^picture posting fail. I give up.

All the new camos look stupid. Bad idea Phone Post
3/16/13 5:45 PM
Chimonos Revenge

Lame.

Haven't noticed that on ps3 yet.

Everything seems to hit Xbox first though Phone Post
3/16/13 5:48 PM
PepperUK

Phone Post
3/16/13 5:52 PM
PepperUK

Chimonos Revenge - Lame.

Haven't noticed that on ps3 yet.

Everything seems to hit Xbox first though Phone Post
Really not worth the wait. It looks stupid. People running around with hello kitty, bacon or a purple zebra camo.

I did pay for the extra create a class slot. Don't bother though.

I use a lot of classes, I have 10 create a class slots that I unlocked through taking prestige. Now I have 100 create a class slots. What's the point of that, waaay to many Phone Post
3/17/13 1:09 PM
PepperUK

Prestige 8, level 11. Just under 6 days game time. And a spm of 350.

What your current stats??? Phone Post
3/18/13 10:37 AM
Chimonos Revenge

Im prestige 4 level 55, but ive been sitting at that for a long time, because im so close to some higher level weapon challenges that im kind of just trying to grind through them until I prestige again. I really don't care what "prestige" level im at. I am a completist in video games though, so i try to clear out all the challenges, and since im sitting with most everything i need to work on unlocked right now, im stalling with prestiging again.

K/D ratio of 1.33 at the moment. That has been slowly on the rise overall since my early days of COD when i was just getting my ass kicked constantly while I was learning the game.

I play a lot of Hardcore TDM so my SPM isn't that great because the scores tend to be lower on DM then on a lot of the objective game modes.. I find a lot of the objective game modes irritating most of the time because of the high frequency of camping that goes on around the objectives. 4 guys camping the flag or the bomb and you get your ass handed to you over and over trying to get close to it just isn't fun to me.

I played a core match last night after playing Hardcore for a while and just got pissed off at the number of hit markers I got and other bullshit.

I literally chased a guy out a door way, around a corner...shooting him in the back the entire time, and then he turned around and shot me once and I died.

That shit doesn't happen on Hardcore. Must less aggravating.
No noob help like showing you where the guy that killed you was after you died. No radar, except when you actually call in a UAV. No shooting a guy with half a clip or more before he dies.

Been playing a lot of sticks and stones and gun game too, which isnt great for SPM.
3/18/13 2:32 PM
PepperUK

Phone Post
3/18/13 2:33 PM
PepperUK

Phone Post
3/18/13 2:34 PM
PepperUK

Phone Post
3/18/13 2:41 PM
Chimonos Revenge

lol

Gaaaaayyyyyyyyy.

I would rather see different camo from other countries, or vintage historic camos.

German Flecktarn, or Czech camo, or Vietnam era tiger stripe. Most of the kids that play the game though wouldn't know what any of that is or appreciate it.

That stuff is stupid. Makes the game a joke.

It would be kind of cool that whatever camo you selected for your gun is also the camo your avatar takes on.
Then the camo would actually be useful, because you could tailor it to certain levels.

Or you could stand out like a sore thumb if you wanted to by selecting gold camo and having your guy running around in a gold outfit.
3/18/13 2:52 PM
PepperUK

KWAII is particularly bad. They are all really bad. Trouble is 90% of people are using them and it makes the game stupid. Phone Post
3/18/13 3:03 PM
Chimonos Revenge

PepperUK -  KWAII is particularly bad. They are all really bad. Trouble is 90% of people are using them and it makes the game stupid. Phone Post

I've actually stopped just using whatever highest camo i have unlocked , including gold and diamond, on every weapon, and instead have been picking the camo that suits the level.

Like the arctic one for downhill, or carbon fiber for carrier.

I want to blend in, not stand out.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.