11/10/12 5:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RobMcKenzie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Graphics? Single player mode? Phone Post
11/10/12 7:43 AM
PepperUK
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobMcKenzie - Graphics? Single player mode? Phone Post
Graphics are good, much more colourful then bo1. Not even touched tr single player yet.

You can put camo on you knife now as well. The create a logo is back with about 30 layers.

Combat record is back.

The uav gives you a extra 10 points each time your team mates kill someone. Phone Post
11/10/12 10:57 AM
The Adversary
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU. How do the maps feel compared to MW3?
11/10/12 2:21 PM
PepperUK
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maps are smallish to medium sized. They are quite similar in the feel to bo1 style maps. Colours are much better.

The maps being smallish make this a more fast paced game then bo1. More mw2/3 pace to games. You don't really get time to cook grenades so stick with Semtex. Phone Post
11/10/12 2:23 PM
PepperUK

I don't like the fact you cannot pick scorestreaks per class. You only can pick 1 set of scorestreaks to use with every class. In mw3 every class had its on point streak, I think this is a bad oversight.

Not every class works with every scorestreak. Phone Post
11/10/12 2:24 PM
PepperUK

For you pros out there

YY'ing works. Phone Post
11/10/12 2:25 PM
PepperUK

The Adversary - VTFU. How do the maps feel compared to MW3?
To answer, maps are better then mw3. Lots of things moving about, trains running through middle if maps, crates being moved about. Very colourful and they appear to be well balanced. No real camping spots. Everywhere has 3 ways to get to it. Phone Post
11/10/12 2:32 PM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What level are you and is it fairly easy to level up Phone Post
11/10/12 3:13 PM
HE H4TE ME

Would you mind listing the game modes in Hardcore? Please Phone Post
11/10/12 3:37 PM
PepperUK

OmgItsTheWams - What level are you and is it fairly easy to level up Phone Post
It's fairly easy to lvl up. Kc is prob easiest way. Phone Post
11/10/12 3:38 PM
PepperUK

HE H4TE ME - Would you mind listing the game modes in Hardcore? Please Phone Post
I'm at work. When I get back later I will have a look and list them. Phone Post
11/10/12 3:45 PM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hardpoint how is that? is it essentially dropzone without packages?
11/10/12 4:06 PM
Ryan Wood
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - 
HE H4TE ME - Would you mind listing the game modes in Hardcore? Please Phone Post
I'm at work. When I get back later I will have a look and list them. Phone Post

Deathmatch, Free-For-All, Search & Destroy and Capture The Flag
11/10/12 5:18 PM
HE H4TE ME

Thank you very much Phone Post
11/10/12 6:33 PM
Gerbacio
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voted you up...care to post some screenshots of the menus

11/10/12 7:05 PM
bogle1
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK -
Graphics are good, much more colourful then bo1. Not even touched tr single player yet.

You can put camo on you knife now as well. The create a logo is back with about 30 layers.

Combat record is back.

The uav gives you a extra 10 points each time your team mates kill someone. Phone Post
can you still report people?

i got banned a few times for having penises n funny shit as my picture

i mean its a fucking 18 let me make whatever the fuck i want Phone Post
11/10/12 8:20 PM
PepperUK

bogle1 -
PepperUK -

Combat record is back.

can you still report people?

i got banned a few times for having penises n funny shit as my picture

i mean its a fucking 18 let me make whatever the fuck i want Phone Post
Yeah you can still report people for offensive emblems and such as in bo1 Phone Post
11/10/12 8:20 PM
PepperUK

Domination is not split into 2 rounds. Odd Phone Post
11/10/12 8:21 PM
PepperUK

PepperUK - Domination is not split into 2 rounds. Odd Phone Post
I Meant to say

Domination is NOW split into 2 rounds. Odd. Phone Post
11/10/12 9:01 PM
Beggsie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Excited for this one. Phone Post
11/10/12 10:33 PM
PepperUK

Tip for when you start. Keep the token you get every time you rank up. You can't get everything 1st time round until you prestige.

SWAT assault rifle is kinda like the m16. Very good AR.

PDW-57 very good assault rifle. Stick on laser sight and quick mags and its boss.

Kill streaks. In multiplayer lighting strike absolutely dominates. It's like the bo1 mortar strike but much much more powerful. I have go so many quads its ridiculous.

For your kill streak stack. Go uav for 350 points (other team member kills earn around 10 to 20 points to you when they kill and your uav is up)

Then hunterkiller for 525 (just thow it up in the air in the general direction on the other team.

Or

Hellstorm for 700 points (think of a cluster predator missile)

Then lighting strike for 750.

Kill streaks stack. And roll over like mw3. Phone Post
11/10/12 10:39 PM
OmgItsTheWams

You get a token when you start like in mw3 for previous prestiges? Phone Post
11/10/12 11:25 PM
PepperUK

OmgItsTheWams - You get a token when you start like in mw3 for previous prestiges? Phone Post
No. But very rank you get one.

The tokens are only for unlocking stuff. Nothing like mw3 tokens.

Bo2 tokens are used to buy the guns, perks, scorestreaks, lethal and tactical equipment.

Like bo1 you unlock a perk or gun at a rank but you cannot use it till you buy it. So line in bo1 you used cod points, you now use 1 token per purchase. Phone Post
11/11/12 1:16 AM
Heywood Jablowme
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can u sound whore better than mw3? Also theres a web site that u can do create a class on so u can figure out the 10 point system for the people that dont have the game yet.I forget the name but im sure u can just google it.
11/11/12 11:10 AM
PepperUK

Heywood Jablowme - Can u sound whore better than mw3? Also theres a web site that u can do create a class on so u can figure out the 10 point system for the people that dont have the game yet.I forget the name but im sure u can just google it.
I found sound whoring much harder but then I have not unlocked the awareness perk that let's you hear louder footsteps.

There is a lot of noises from on the map with trains running around and creates moving it takes away from foot steps.

So in answer to your question, I found sound whoring more difficult, however on saying that I play kill confirmed and Dom a lot rather then snd Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.