UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Black Ops 2

4/12/13 12:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They should do some kind of correction to the tac insert, like say, if you kill someone within 5 seconds of them spawning from a tac insert more than 4 or 5 times in a game, it automatically kills you too after that.
4/12/13 12:06 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great tip earlier on the Mustache reticle by the way.

I use that exclusively while building up my headshot counts
4/12/13 1:17 PM
PepperUK
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge - Great tip earlier on the Mustache reticle by the way.

I use that exclusively while building up my headshot counts
Your welcome.

I think leader board rankings and score per minute are much better then k/d.

I have a 1.15 k/d and its something I never think about. I am always diving on flags and rushing about.

I use mostly non lethal kill streaks. I always run uav, sr71 and emp. Or uav counter uav and sr71.

I think the sr71 and emp combo ate much better to help win a match then getting a stealth chopper or arg unit.

At the moment I am running a uav, hunter killer and counter uav with hardline on a class. I get an insane amount of xp rolling through these kill streaks constantly.

I must admit running low constant kill streaks give soooooo much xp when you get on a long streak they just keep rolling round and around. It's almost like boosting. Phone Post 3.0
4/13/13 9:45 AM
PepperUK
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Double xp weekend.

Play sharpshooter.

Easy 10k every game and they gone last 5 min. Also you any spare tokens on and guns you have not unlocked and get easy xp unlocking headshots and attachments.

I get between 10 and 15k every game. It's insane xp for 5 min games. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 9:23 AM
Chimonos Revenge

Executioner headshots are a pain in the ass.
4/16/13 10:38 AM
PepperUK

Chimonos Revenge - Executioner headshots are a pain in the ass.
That must be the worst gun to get gold. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 10:57 AM
Chimonos Revenge

PepperUK - 
Chimonos Revenge - Executioner headshots are a pain in the ass.
That must be the worst gun to get gold. Phone Post 3.0

I'm currently at 83 headshots with it, but have maxed out the weapon.

Usually I get gold on a weapon long before i actually max the weapon out.

Executioner is tricky to use though. The bloodthirsty and double kills are going to be ugly, since the gun only has 5 rounds and takes a month to reload.

Dual Wield up close with it is lethal though.
4/16/13 11:10 AM
Chimonos Revenge

I think the 150 kills with no perks/attachments is out of control for the pistols.

It should be 50 like the sniper rifles and shotguns
4/16/13 12:55 PM
PepperUK

Chimonos Revenge - I think the 150 kills with no perks/attachments is out of control for the pistols.

It should be 50 like the sniper rifles and shotguns
Agreed.

Not even gonna bother with the pistols.

I have a few of them prestiged but that's just from playing sharpshooter.

Good luck in you quest for gold with that. That's the definition if grinding out in a game.

Have a VTFU Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 10:45 AM
Chimonos Revenge

You are definitely right about the KSG.

That gun is an asshole.

Inconsistent as hell, even with ADS. It feels like im shooting and nothing is happening.

Even though it's supposed to be a med range shotgun, I feel like you can't kill anyone unless you are on top of them, and then you better not miss the first shot.

It's the only shotgun I havent worked on so far, because I knew it wasn't going to be any fun.
4/19/13 2:54 PM
PepperUK

Chimonos Revenge - You are definitely right about the KSG.

That gun is an asshole.

Inconsistent as hell, even with ADS. It feels like im shooting and nothing is happening.

Even though it's supposed to be a med range shotgun, I feel like you can't kill anyone unless you are on top of them, and then you better not miss the first shot.

It's the only shotgun I havent worked on so far, because I knew it wasn't going to be any fun.
Yeah, missing is a big mistake.

I used long barrell and quick draw. Also dex and x con and ghost to rush the spawns.

But with bo2 hit detection it's really down to the game if you hit them or not.

Getting the bloodthirsty was just painful.

The worst gun to get gold by far in my experience. Worse then the rpg. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 3:15 PM
Chimonos Revenge

^^^ Not to mention that the pump action is painfully slow.

Even with the Remington, if you miss the first shot, in most cases you can pump it again and get another shot off before you die..not even close with the KSG. It's an all or nothing gun.
4/22/13 3:25 PM
PepperUK

Chimonos Revenge - ^^^ Not to mention that the pump action is painfully slow.

Even with the Remington, if you miss the first shot, in most cases you can pump it again and get another shot off before you die..not even close with the KSG. It's an all or nothing gun.
Least you can play hardcore with the Remington. Might get some if the shot on them to kill them.

Ksg, does not matter what mode you play, should be a 1 shot kill.

I just had so many hit detection problems and it it really noticeable when using this price of shit. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 4:16 PM
Chimonos Revenge

Have you managed to get the Domination : Trip Cap ?

That is the sole thing holding me up from my Domination Mastery.

It's just not something you can count on yourself to accomplish like most of the other challenges.

Im afraid its just going to be a "get lucky" kind of thing.
4/23/13 7:03 AM
PepperUK

Chimonos Revenge - Have you managed to get the Domination : Trip Cap ?

That is the sole thing holding me up from my Domination Mastery.

It's just not something you can count on yourself to accomplish like most of the other challenges.

Im afraid its just going to be a "get lucky" kind of thing.
Yeah took a while.

I played and quit and coue of Dom lobbies in a row. Then group messaged all recent players asking if anti e want to help with the trip cap challenge.

Quite a few responded. Although it took a few days with different people.

You need 6 people. 2 per flag with tac inserts. Score streaks to keep people off flags. Uav, Hellstorm, lightining, sentary and sr71 are the ones to use.

You have to get it done in the first round or you will not have enough time in the second round as you will have to many points and the second round won't go 3 mins.

1 person caps home flag. Other 5 run to b and cap it. Then 4 go to other flag. Then cap it out. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 9:23 AM
Chimonos Revenge

PepperUK - 

Least you can play hardcore with the Remington. Might get some if the shot on them to kill them.

I just had so many hit detection problems and it it really noticeable when using this price of shit. Phone Post 3.0

I pretty much only play Hardcore now.

Too much bullshit in core games, although I'm going to need to go back to finish some of the game modes like HQ and Hardpoint out.

Not really looking forward to it. Hit markers galore in core. Really irritating to need a full clip with most guns to bring someone down. Some weapons aren't even worth using in core games because of the mechanics.

I wish they would just offer all game modes in hardcore.

At least they finally put Domination in.
4/24/13 2:10 PM
PepperUK

Chimonos Revenge -
PepperUK - 

Too much bullshit in core games, although I'm going to need to go back to finish some of the game modes like HQ and Hardpoint out.

Not really looking forward to it. Hit markers galore in core. Really irritating to need a full clip with most guns to bring someone down. Some weapons aren't even worth using in core games because of the mechanics.

When did they put Dom in hardcore? I don't remember it being in hardcore.

I played alot of hardcore KC in a few early prestiges when trying to max out shotguns.

Got to fucked of with twitchy teammates killing me and went back to core. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 2:12 PM
Chimonos Revenge

PepperUK - 
Chimonos Revenge -
PepperUK - 

When did they put Dom in hardcore? I don't remember it being in hardcore.

I played alot of hardcore KC in a few early prestiges when trying to max out shotguns.

Got to fucked of with twitchy teammates killing me and went back to core. Phone Post 3.0

For PS3 they replaced Capture the Flag with Domination in HC, at the same time all the new camos and crap went in.
4/24/13 2:41 PM
PepperUK

^ahhhhh. Have not played HC in a while that's why.

Just got fed up being killed on a streak by my own team.

Did you manage that Dom trip cap challenge?

I would recommend asking for plates to assist on the Hupit gaming forums. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 2:45 PM
Chimonos Revenge

PepperUK - ^ahhhhh. Have not played HC in a while that's why.

Just got fed up being killed on a streak by my own team.

Did you manage that Dom trip cap challenge?

I would recommend asking for plates to assist on the Hupit gaming forums. Phone Post 3.0

No, not yet.
4/25/13 10:11 AM
Chimonos Revenge

Blew up 3 dudes, a shield, and a sentry gun with one c4 last night.

Lol, all camping together with smoke.

Douches
4/25/13 10:21 AM
PepperUK

Only started using c4 in prestige 8. Man that is so powerful. Got so many quads and triples can't see why I waited so long to use it.

Used prestige 9 permanent unlock and have it on every class since.

Prestige 10, rank 46. Just over 7 days multiplayer time and 360 spm with a 1.17 kd.

Diamond smg, launchers, shotguns and finally done the HMAR to get diamond LMG's.

Just can't be arsed at the mo to make the final push to prestige master, think I'm bit burnt out on cod at the mo. Phone Post 3.0
4/25/13 10:28 AM
Chimonos Revenge

Yeah, i didnt use C4 much at first either, because i didnt understand its uses.

At first i tried planting it to a wall or objective and waiting for someone to come by to blow it up, but that is soooo not how you use it.

My favorite lethals are claymores, but the C4 is the next most useful to me.

It's nasty with a lightweight/extreme conditioning class, combined with concussion grenades (to keep everyone together).

You can rush through the middle at the opening of a map like raid, throw a concussion into the room from the center depression area, and follow it with a c4. Usually catch 1-3 people as they are coming in. I use that setup as support for my pistol class. Add scavenger and you can just keep doing it.

I like that you can kind of control exactly when the detonation happens, even though it doesnt have the range of grenades and Semtex.
4/25/13 10:34 AM
Chimonos Revenge

It's too bad we are on different platforms, we could team up
4/25/13 11:26 AM
PepperUK

Chimonos Revenge - It's too bad we are on different platforms, we could team up
Yeah stupid cross platform restriction Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.