UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Black Ops 2

4/28/13 8:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PepperUK
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bowlofscouse - any ps3 players here am sick of a garbage team allege time got a kd over 2 anybody is welcome Phone Post 3.0
Try hupit gaming website. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 9:14 AM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bowlofscouse - any ps3 players here am sick of a garbage team allege time got a kd over 2 anybody is welcome Phone Post 3.0

Punctuation is your friend
4/30/13 9:39 AM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So far only Diamond Sniper Rifles and SMGs.

Close to Diamond Shotguns, but im stalling because I don't enjoy using the KSG at all.

Getting closer to Assault rifles, but have a few left to do.

Need to finish out the RPG, but that is going to be a bitch too i think. Getting a triple kill and actually hitting an aircraft are going to take some luck.

And im actually creeping pretty close to gold Crossbow and Ballistic Knife.

The only new camo I like is the Viper one. All the rest of them are gayer then jizz on a mustache.

Still can't hit the right situation to kill a scorestreak with the Dragonfire either. That challenge sitting there uncompleted is irritating.
4/30/13 9:39 AM
Big Pun
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how are the new maps? I haven't played in awhile
4/30/13 9:59 AM
Chimonos Revenge

I dont have Uprising yet. It doesnt release on PS3 until May 16th
4/30/13 11:39 AM
PepperUK
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pun - how are the new maps? I haven't played in awhile
Studio (firing range from bo1) it's the same. The rest of the new maps are shit.

New zombies mode is enjoyable thought. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 12:10 PM
Chimonos Revenge

Is there a new game mode?

Arms Race?

I read its like TDM with more points to make it easier to get killstreaks .

Does Xbox already have that?
5/1/13 12:48 AM
PepperUK

Chimonos Revenge - Is there a new game mode?

Arms Race?

I read its like TDM with more points to make it easier to get killstreaks .

Does Xbox already have that?
Yeah it's live in Xbox and ps3.

It's just tdm but 150 points per kill. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 2:21 PM
Chimonos Revenge

Yeah, i found it.

It's in a separate "bonus" category
5/2/13 2:25 PM
Chimonos Revenge

I think they need to enact a new mechanic into Hardcore, where if you shoot a player that has called in a care package, it immediately kills you, sort of like team killing in the first few seconds of the match automatically kills you.

I don't mind accidental team kills, it happens, especially when someone runs in front of you while you are already shooting at something.

But shooting someone so you can steal their care package is being a bitch to the extreme.
5/4/13 9:52 AM
PepperUK

8 days and 6 hours multiplayer time played and finally reached prestige master.

1.16 kd, 347 spm. Diamond smg, lmg, launchers, shotguns.

Domination master and humiliation master kill confirmed master all done.

Now maybe I can put bo2 away for a few weeks. Phone Post 3.0
5/14/13 9:37 AM
Chimonos Revenge

Got accused of cheating yesterday after going 49-6 on Grind.

Dude claimed I was using a "Wall Hack" whatever that is, so I could see where everyone was. Don't even know if that is a real thing, or he was just inventing it in his head.

I guess that's how you know you've arrived on COD when people start accusing you of cheating because you are kicking their ass so bad.
5/16/13 12:10 AM
stephenu88
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge - Got accused of cheating yesterday after going 49-6 on Grind.

Dude claimed I was using a "Wall Hack" whatever that is, so I could see where everyone was. Don't even know if that is a real thing, or he was just inventing it in his head.

I guess that's how you know you've arrived on COD when people start accusing you of cheating because you are kicking their ass so bad.
Haha nice try. There is no way you achieved that score without cheats! Don't try us. Somebody please report this bum to the cod police Phone Post
5/16/13 5:49 AM
Bigjon29
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How many do u guys reckon percentage wise are cheating in black ops on the consoles 10%,50%?Obviously everyone is quick to accuse good players of cheating but kinda wondered.

I could have swore a guy I played the other night had the wall hack mentioned he killed me a couple of times and it seemed he knew I was coming round a corner or he could see me inside a room Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 10:38 AM
stephenu88
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What ways of cheating are even possible on a console? I've seen lag switches in action and they do work. But I thought all those wall hacks and aimbots were only possible on pc. Phone Post
5/17/13 9:04 AM
Chimonos Revenge

Uprising was released on PS3 last night.

I havent seen such a surge of nitwits on COD since the Christmas noobs.

I swear ive never seen so much EMP spamming, Shock charge/bouncing betties thrown around the map, and weird, dumb tactics with kids hiding in weird places.

It's not the good players that are tough to play against, it's the bad players that do oddball shit, and hide in weird corners that no one ever uses.

Irritating.

Not terribly impressed with Uprising's new maps.
Firing squad, oh wait, "Studio" is dumb. At least design a new fucking map.
5/17/13 9:06 AM
Chimonos Revenge

I did wreck a bunch of kids with a k-9 unit though. That's always fun.
5/17/13 10:43 AM
PepperUK

Have not played since getting prestige master.

Too much stupid shit going on now in cod. Like someone said, emp, shock and Betty spamming. Hunter killers spamming.

Target finder and corner camping.

Also, knifing, wtf. I have had hit markers with a knife.

Think I'm done with bo2 for a while now. All new maps are shit. Only decent thing from the dlc so far is the 2 zombie maps. Phone Post 3.0
5/17/13 3:28 PM
Chimonos Revenge

PepperUK - Have not played since getting prestige master.

Too much stupid shit going on now in cod. Like someone said, emp, shock and Betty spamming. Hunter killers spamming.

Target finder and corner camping.

Also, knifing, wtf. I have had hit markers with a knife.

Think I'm done with bo2 for a while now. All new maps are shit. Only decent thing from the dlc so far is the 2 zombie maps. Phone Post 3.0

Usually staying out of Core Matches and sticking to hardcore games only eliminates about 75% of the bullshit for me.

I dont care about Target Finders. The classes that might be affected by it I run cold blooded on.

I do hate random tactical spamming though. Like the people who just constantly spam EMP's..and you know they aren't doing it because they hope to destroy equipment. They are trying to get cheap 50 point assists.

I do think they should nerf the EMP a bit, and take away the assist score. There really is no reason to have a kill assist score off an EMP grenade. Should we get an assist kill score from Smoke too if the smoke touches the enemy?
5/17/13 6:04 PM
Bigjon29
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucked off with it tonight bouncing Bettys everywhere plus loads of team camping in TDM.

Ive already done the engineer and black hat challenges but its a pain to play without them enabled Phone Post
5/18/13 6:29 AM
PepperUK

Bigjon29 - Fucked off with it tonight bouncing Bettys everywhere plus loads of team camping in TDM.

Ive already done the engineer and black hat challenges but its a pain to play without them enabled Phone Post
Just join the masses a d spam those emp's Phone Post 3.0
5/22/13 7:12 AM
DrunkenOtter
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I run flak jacket & tactical mask to counter the shock charge/bouncing betty bullshit. Works well fucking up campers that set that shit.

I may add that this game is a fucking massive piece of shit imo. So broken it's ridiculous. Phone Post
5/24/13 7:57 PM
DrunkenOtter
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bowlofscouse - I hate this game Phone Post 3.0
Same.

Yet I still play it...

I'm a glutton for punishment it seems. Phone Post
5/25/13 4:07 AM
PepperUK

DrunkenOtter -
bowlofscouse - I hate this game Phone Post 3.0
Same.

Yet I still play it...

I'm a glutton for punishment it seems. Phone Post
Same here Phone Post 3.0
5/26/13 4:21 PM
GooseLeeMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate this game and haven't played it in 2-3 months. Very proud. Ill be buying madden or NCAA to keep my mind of this shit of a game Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.