UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Black Ops 2

11/11/12 6:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PepperUK
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Camo on a knife, seriously. Phone Post
11/11/12 7:55 PM
PepperUK
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you for all the VTFU guys. I hope you read this thread and hit the ground running when you get it on the 13th. Phone Post
11/11/12 7:58 PM
PepperUK

OmgItsTheWams - Another quick question is their a prestige token or anything that allows you to unlock weapons early when you prestige? Phone Post
No Phone Post
11/11/12 11:15 PM
Heywood Jablowme
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cant wait till midnight tomorrow to get this fucking game already.I got halo 4 its my first halo and its a good game I just feel so far behind and the button layout is fucked.
11/12/12 2:28 AM
Heywood Jablowme
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it true there is no dropzone or infected on black ops 2? If there isnt I hope they can put it in like they did in mw3.
11/12/12 2:50 AM
PepperUK

Heywood Jablowme - Is it true there is no dropzone or infected on black ops 2? If there isnt I hope they can put it in like they did in mw3.
Dropzone is in, its just now called hardpoint.

It's the same but with out care packages as far as I can see. Phone Post
11/12/12 2:50 AM
PepperUK

^no infected Phone Post
11/12/12 11:02 AM
Gerbacio
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What console you guys getting it for Phone Post
11/12/12 2:06 PM
lushdogg
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about the zombies!?!?!?!
11/12/12 3:16 PM
PatK
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK -  For you pros out there

YY'ing works. Phone Post

What is YYing?

11/12/12 6:50 PM
Tedrow
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Wood -
PepperUK - 
HE H4TE ME - Would you mind listing the game modes in Hardcore? Please Phone Post
I'm at work. When I get back later I will have a look and list them. Phone Post

Deathmatch, Free-For-All, Search & Destroy and Capture The Flag
Damn no hardcore headquarters! Phone Post
11/12/12 7:27 PM
PepperUK

PatK -

YY'ing works. Phone Post

What is YYing?

When you pick up a gun off the floor, there is a whole animation that you have to go through before you can shoot. if you double tap the Y button It cancels the gun loading animation and you can use the gun immediately. Phone Post
11/12/12 7:28 PM
PepperUK

^thats for Xbox, guessing its triangle on ps3. Phone Post
11/12/12 7:29 PM
PepperUK

lushdogg - What about the zombies!?!?!?!
Not really a zombie fan. I played a bit of it and got confused. You start the level and then a bus beeps it horn about 100 times, you can get on it and it drives to a new part. Then the same happens again.

Zombies come out of the floor.

All seemed rather random to me. Phone Post
11/12/12 10:10 PM
The Donkeypuncher
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a huge freakin hard on for this game. Can't wait. Phone Post
11/12/12 10:58 PM
Keep if professional
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What hardcore modes are available? That's really all I play and with only a few modes on MW3, it was a big disappointment.
11/12/12 10:59 PM
PepperUK

Keep if professional - What hardcore modes are available? That's really all I play and with only a few modes on MW3, it was a big disappointment.
Dom, SnD, CtF and FFA Phone Post
11/13/12 1:38 AM
PepperUK

... Phone Post
11/13/12 11:16 AM
PatK
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - 
PatK -

YY'ing works. Phone Post

What is YYing?

When you pick up a gun off the floor, there is a whole animation that you have to go through before you can shoot. if you double tap the Y button It cancels the gun loading animation and you can use the gun immediately. Phone Post

Thanks

I was getting that confused with when you run head on with someone and they immediately flop to prone. I hate that shit.

Have the nerfed the quick scoping any?

11/13/12 11:52 AM
PepperUK

PatK -
PepperUK - 
PatK -

YY'ing works. Phone Post

What is YYing?

Thanks

I was getting that confused with when you run head on with someone and they immediately flop to prone. I hate that shit.

Have the nerfed the quick scoping any?

That's called drop shot. It's fucking annoying. You can get modded controllers that when you pull the trigger button you immediately go prone. It's fucking gay.

Don't know about quick scoping. Can't do it in any game. Phone Post
11/13/12 12:02 PM
DoubleBagger
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sick of fucking re hashed military shooters...
11/13/12 7:17 PM
LittleKang
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only did two maps. 4-7 first time, 11-7 next time.

So far so good Phone Post
11/13/12 7:27 PM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My quick thoughts on Black Ops 2 after a few hours of multiplayer.

I wasn't going to get this game. COD for me has been a bit stale since MW2. MW3 was the first COD that I actually hated. Could not get into the online. Thought the maps were the worst in the series. Moreover, I much prefer Battlefield.

That being said I decided to give Black Ops 2 a try. I'm glad I did. They're not reinventing the wheel, but I'm having fun with COD again. It's fast paced fun and I feel the multiplayer offers some really cool new customization options. Maps are solid too. Just my quick impressions. Phone Post
11/13/12 8:10 PM
Flexo
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agrred^. Too bad the servers are fucking terrible and I can never connect, and get booted out of games left right and centre. Phone Post
11/13/12 8:16 PM
oumatt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Servers are already offline. Piece of Shit. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.