11/13/12 8:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
oumatt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Servers are already offline. Piece of Shit. Phone Post
11/13/12 8:33 PM
TheEssence
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE SERVERS?! Phone Post
11/13/12 8:37 PM
Flexo
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We're playin COD, that's the problem. You'd think they'd have this problem fixed after how many years of shitshow releases. Phone Post
11/14/12 5:47 AM
PepperUK
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To be fair guys it prob quite difficult to iron out all problems before millions of people go online.

Must admit on Xbox I have had no problems. Phone Post
11/14/12 6:05 AM
PepperUK
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pro tip.

Hunterkiller scorestreak I not as bad as I thought.

Also if you aim it at uav/counter uav it will taken then down. Phone Post
11/14/12 8:36 AM
jim dwyer
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK -  I have a early release copy coming my way today. I shall report back in a few hours with an update. Phone Post

Thanks for the updates Pepper, they were really helpful!

vtfu

11/14/12 8:46 AM
PepperUK

jim dwyer -
PepperUK -  I have a early release copy coming my way today. I shall report back in a few hours with an update. Phone Post

Thanks for the updates Pepper, they were really helpful!

vtfu

Cheers mate. Phone Post
11/14/12 11:46 AM
PepperUK

Mp7 laser and dual mags.
Stinger launcher (forget proper name)
Hardline, toughness, dex
Frag
2x shock

Uav, hunterkiller then hellstorm.

Use this for rushing in Dom. Take down uav and counter uav. Use shock to protect choke point and flags for assists. Uav should lead to hunter. Throw hunter in air leads to hell, that gets quads easily in Dom.

XP like a boss. Phone Post
11/14/12 11:55 AM
RicePicker
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dat vector son. my god Phone Post
11/14/12 12:08 PM
PatK
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couldn't get online last night, but played the single player before the flu I have right now started making me  have motion sickness.

Unless the multiplayer's graphics and gameplay, and controls are vastly different than the single, I don't see what people are bitching about.

People love to bitch about COD how each game is the same thing, but when they try to change something they bitch about that too.

11/14/12 6:06 PM
PepperUK

If you have bad lag here is a tip that helped me greatly.

When you select find match in the multiplayer menu that then brings up the play list menu at the bottom right you will see 'search preferences'.

On Xbox it's x to select this. Then change from normal to best and you will get a better connection.

Another tip coz I love you guys. Phone Post
11/15/12 2:17 AM
Chappy2211
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for tips.
Need all the help I can get. Phone Post
11/15/12 3:18 AM
Bigjon29
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Played like 3 games in 4 hours last night,kept getting an error message on the PS3.I know it will get ironed out but fuck is it annoying Phone Post
11/15/12 3:21 AM
jim dwyer
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigjon29 - Played like 3 games in 4 hours last night,kept getting an error message on the PS3.I know it will get ironed out but fuck is it annoying Phone Post
You got two more games in than I was able to. Phone Post
11/15/12 10:11 AM
PepperUK

PDW-57 with laser and fast mags
Stinger
Hardline and flack jacket
Toughness
Dex
Shock charge
Perk 1 greed

Uav
Hunter
Hellstorm

That on the nuke town 24-7 playlist. The hellstorm is devastating.

Run that, rush and hip fire. I have doubled my kd just using this. Phone Post
11/15/12 11:25 AM
PatK
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was mostly playing Mosh Pit and a little Ground War last night, and I have to say, I love the maps I've played so far.

Seems like they have good balance- places to snipe, CQB sections, open areas for firefights, etc.

My only complaint thus far is that the shotguns seem a little overpowered, at least the distance they can 1 shot kill you with

11/15/12 12:36 PM
PepperUK

PepperUK - If you have bad lag here is a tip that helped me greatly.

When you select find match in the multiplayer menu that then brings up the play list menu at the bottom right you will see 'search preferences'.

On Xbox it's x to select this. Then change from normal to best and you will get a better connection.

Can't stress this tip enough. Really made. Difference to my connection for the better. Phone Post
11/15/12 12:43 PM
flowwiththego
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is the hit detection on this game. I played every COD and I couldn't pick up the controls for Black Ops 1. You would shoot someone in the head, hear the sound, and the guy would run away Phone Post
11/15/12 12:59 PM
PepperUK

flowwiththego - How is the hit detection on this game. I played every COD and I couldn't pick up the controls for Black Ops 1. You would shoot someone in the head, hear the sound, and the guy would run away Phone Post
It's hit and miss. Still happens buy not as bad. On the flip side some times connection is great. Phone Post
11/15/12 1:02 PM
flowwiththego
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK -
flowwiththego - How is the hit detection on this game. I played every COD and I couldn't pick up the controls for Black Ops 1. You would shoot someone in the head, hear the sound, and the guy would run away Phone Post
It's hit and miss. Still happens buy not as bad. On the flip side some times connection is great. Phone Post
Thanks. I will not be buying it then. Hit or miss, is a real m16 hit or miss? I know it's not your game. But when I playa shooter, my gun needs to work. Phone Post
11/15/12 1:41 PM
Flexo
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya I don't know how many times yesterday I'd shoot a guy 3-4 times when he's not even looking at me, and he'd turn and 1 shot me. Drove me insaaane. Phone Post
11/15/12 2:14 PM
PepperUK

Flexo - Ya I don't know how many times yesterday I'd shoot a guy 3-4 times when he's not even looking at me, and he'd turn and 1 shot me. Drove me insaaane. Phone Post
Have you changed your connection to best? Phone Post
11/15/12 2:29 PM
Flexo

I think I forgot to, if its not already. I'll do that when I get home from work today. Do I just press X on the multiplayer menu? Phone Post
11/15/12 2:36 PM
PepperUK

Flexo - I think I forgot to, if its not already. I'll do that when I get home from work today. Do I just press X on the multiplayer menu? Phone Post
PepperUK - If you have bad lag here is a tip that helped me greatly.

11/15/12 2:36 PM
PepperUK

Rapid fire on smg makes them kick like crazy. Woah. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.