UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Black Ops 2

11/15/12 3:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gord96
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bought it last night for PC and I got owned pretty bad. First 2-3 games was going 1-14 and stuff like that. Was able to get to a more .500 score after I unlocked the custom classes and got some better weapons. The starter weapons you get before customs open up are horrid.

Good game though. I always enjoy the new CoD's for their fast and furious multiplayer. Campaign is pretty good too. Pretty graphic though. Seeing that dude burning alive at the start was a bit much.
11/15/12 4:06 PM
PatK
359 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The thing I have to remember when playing these is RELAX.

Don't run around so much unless I'm out in the open.

And don't go running out in the open w/out making sure it's somewhat clear.

11/15/12 4:49 PM
gord96
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Insane. 100+ kills.
11/15/12 6:07 PM
PepperUK
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gord96 -
Insane. 100+ kills.
Ali-a is a boss Phone Post
11/15/12 6:24 PM
jcblass
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - 
gord96 -
Insane. 100+ kills.

are all the levels that small and restrictive?
11/15/12 6:56 PM
PepperUK
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jcblass -
PepperUK - 
gord96 -
Insane. 100+ kills.

No that's nuke town from black ops 1 revamped and put in black ops 2. Maps vary in size from that to medium maps. Phone Post
11/15/12 10:37 PM
Gerbacio
631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jcblass - 
PepperUK - 
gord96 -
Insane. 100+ kills.

not that small but on the average and compared  to Other COD ...yes they are problaby the smallest out of the series

11/15/12 11:12 PM
Flexo
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK -
Flexo - I think I forgot to, if its not already. I'll do that when I get home from work today. Do I just press X on the multiplayer menu? Phone Post
PepperUK - If you have bad lag here is a tip that helped me greatly.

When you select find match in the multiplayer menu that then brings up the play list menu at the bottom right you will see 'search preferences'.

On Xbox it's x to select this. Then change from normal to best and you will get a better connection.

Another tip coz I love you guys. Phone Post
Soooo....way fuckin worse lol. I don't know if I've seen more lag in the games after changing to best. Phone Post
11/16/12 11:36 AM
PatK
359 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's the deal with Nuketown 2025?

It says "all nuketown, all the time"

Is it like playing Mosh Pit but only in Nuketown?

Also, I don't seem to have any problems with hit detection like others.

I do like the 10 point system for loadouts. I think it takes some of the advantage away from the better equipment unlocked at higher levels.

11/16/12 11:41 AM
gord96

Played a bit more last night and I really enjoy it. A nice pace. I thought MW3 was too fast paced and BO2 really brought it down a bit. So far been using the LMG's. Always been a fan of them for their range and stopping power.
11/16/12 12:38 PM
PepperUK

PatK -

What's the deal with Nuketown 2025?

It says "all nuketown, all the time"

Is it like playing Mosh Pit but only in Nuketown?

Also, I don't seem to have any problems with hit detection like others.

I do like the 10 point system for loadouts. I think it takes some of the advantage away from the better equipment unlocked at higher levels.

Nuketown has its own play list. And yeah it's a mosh pit. You Orr for a choice of game types like Dom, dem, snd, kc, tdm and ffa. All only in the nuketown map.

I live in that playlist now. Phone Post
11/16/12 12:39 PM
PepperUK

gord96 - Played a bit more last night and I really enjoy it. A nice pace. I thought MW3 was too fast paced and BO2 really brought it down a bit. So far been using the LMG's. Always been a fan of them for their range and stopping power.
Really? I would say bo2 is much after paced then mw3. Also it's kill steak hell at times. Phone Post
11/16/12 12:39 PM
PepperUK

^ much faster pace I meant to say Phone Post
11/16/12 7:11 PM
Bigjon29
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was just getting to grips last night but tonight I've had a complete nightmare,couldn't score in a brothel.

Tonight's made me realise why I stopped playing cod,it's just too fast paced for me and the bottom line is I suck at it lol

Gunna plod on though Phone Post
11/17/12 4:13 AM
Harry Bat
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its a pile of stinking shit! The hit ditection is shocking. Phone Post
11/17/12 10:39 AM
redeye2000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zombies is great, that said, how on earth can people still like the multiplayer in this game?

their is no recoil. some weapons are way overpowered.

you see a tank i cant entered it and maps are incredible small. and to top it i still have goddamn lag!

specially coming from battlefield 3 the multiplayer in black ops 2,is huge waste of time. that said single player and zombies is great so will spend my time there. but please explain to me how you can you like multiplayer in black ops 2, when you have played battlefield 3.

11/17/12 10:53 AM
PepperUK

redeye2000 - zombies is great, that said, how on earth can people still like the multiplayer in this game?

you see a tank i cant entered it and maps are incredible small. and to top it i still have goddamn lag!

specially coming from battlefield 3 the multiplayer in black ops 2,is huge waste of time. that said single player and zombies is great so will spend my time there. but please explain to me how you can you like multiplayer in black ops 2, when you have played battlefield 3.

Because the maps are smaller and it much more fast paced then bf.

I don't want to spend 5 minutes of a game running around trying to find someone to get a jet shoot me. Then another 5 minutes running about

I don't think any guns are overpowered like in the previous cods. Some ate just better then others. Phone Post
11/17/12 11:14 AM
TheHaunted2

redeye2000 - zombies is great, that said, how on earth can people still like the multiplayer in this game?

Im not even buying it, battlefied 3 is pure carage! So much to do on it, I was seriously let down by mw3 so im with you Phone Post
11/17/12 4:55 PM
gord96

Edited: 11/18/12 1:28 AM
i suck at this game. :D
11/17/12 5:47 PM
redeye2000

Pepperuk you never played battlefield 3 before i imagine.

there are many maps that are small. like noshall canals, metro, scrap metal, and blabla market. forgot the name, those maps dont even have airplanes or helicopters.

so no you dont need to play big maps in BF3, you can play other tight maps as well.
11/17/12 6:03 PM
PepperUK

redeye2000 - Pepperuk you never played battlefield 3 before i imagine.

there are many maps that are small. like noshall canals, metro, scrap metal, and blabla market. forgot the name, those maps dont even have airplanes or helicopters.

so no you dont need to play big maps in BF3, you can play other tight maps as well.
I have it. I have been online.

Found maps way to big, game to slow paced and dull.

I guess you cod or bf and I'm firmly a doc fanboy Phone Post
11/17/12 6:05 PM
PepperUK

^cod fan boy

Stupid predictive text Phone Post
11/17/12 9:40 PM
Shadow Sniper
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matchmaking tip is amazing
Cheers Phone Post
11/18/12 4:02 PM
Bigjon29
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Think I've finally discovered my game mode....free for all lol
Just won my first match and have been doing well on it with a good kill death ratio.
Went back to TDM and domination and was shite again,strange! Phone Post
11/19/12 5:37 AM
PepperUK

OmgItsTheWams - Another quick question is their a prestige token or anything that allows you to unlock weapons early when you prestige? Phone Post
Actually there is. When you prestige you can pick a prestige bonus, it's a extra create a class, token redeem or stay reset. Then when you open create a class at level 4 you have 1 permanent unlock token where you can unlock any perk, gun, equipment or scorestreak an it's unlocked for every prestige from then on. I unlocked flack jacket. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.