UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Black Ops 2

11/19/12 10:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gord96
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just curious if there is any real advantage to presiging, other then progression and a few unlocks? Can a guy just stay at 50 and not be at a huge disadvantage to the guys that prestige?

Thanks!
11/19/12 11:39 AM
gregbrady
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont want to prestige

I need my bouncing betties and ghost
11/19/12 12:30 PM
PepperUK
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gord96 - Just curious if there is any real advantage to presiging, other then progression and a few unlocks? Can a guy just stay at 50 and not be at a huge disadvantage to the guys that prestige?

Thanks!
Yes 55 is top level, you have everything you unlocked.

You only get a different icon and some extra player cards by taking prestige.

Technically you have all the gun and perks and equipment you will very get. Phone Post
11/19/12 12:32 PM
PepperUK
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gregbrady - I dont want to prestige

You can permanently unlock ghost with a permanent unlock token. Then on next prestige use the next permanent unlock for you Beatty. Phone Post
11/19/12 2:10 PM
PatK
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a thread about Black Ops. Get the fuck out of here with this battlefield shit

11/19/12 10:12 PM
jTheHybridwolff
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's up with Nuketown 2025 map I downloaded it played it for four days played it today shut off my ps3 went to play again and the map was Gone Wtf dose anyone know what might be going on ????? Phone Post
11/19/12 10:14 PM
jTheHybridwolff
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh yeah btw Sticks and stones ftw Phone Post
11/20/12 12:06 AM
jTheHybridwolff

jTheHybridwolff - What's up with Nuketown 2025 map I downloaded it played it for four days played it today shut off my ps3 went to play again and the map was Gone Wtf dose anyone know what might be going on ????? Phone Post
Nvm it's gone for good what bs you preorder and it only lasted the weekend
Oh well I won't be preordering any
Call of Duty titles in the future because of this scam but the game deff kicks ass IMO tho. Phone Post
11/20/12 5:12 AM
PepperUK

jTheHybridwolff -
jTheHybridwolff - What's up with Nuketown 2025 map I downloaded it played it for four days played it today shut off my ps3 went to play again and the map was Gone Wtf dose anyone know what might be going on ????? Phone Post
Nvm it's gone for good what bs you preorder and it only lasted the weekend
Oh well I won't be preordering any
Call of Duty titles in the future because of this scam but the game deff kicks ass IMO tho. Phone Post
They are introducing nuketown to the general playlist so it's in normal map rotation. Phone Post
11/20/12 5:32 AM
PepperUK

Nat type issues?

You nat type open in every other cod but now moderate in bo2?

XBOX go to settings and test you connection. When done go back into bo2 and you nat should now be open. Phone Post
11/21/12 9:25 AM
PepperUK

Cheers for all the VTFU guys. I went from plus 3 to now plus 21. Much appreciated guys. Hope some of the tips helped for those without that lag issues.

Standby next year for the early copy of mw4 news. Phone Post
11/21/12 9:55 AM
gregbrady
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - 
gregbrady - I dont want to prestige

You can permanently unlock ghost with a permanent unlock token. Then on next prestige use the next permanent unlock for you Beatty. Phone Post

thanks
11/21/12 5:12 PM
jTheHybridwolff

Who ever is playing black ops 2 and has ps3 add me we can murder some fools Phone Post
11/21/12 6:25 PM
jTheHybridwolff

Gamer tag Jthehybridwolff Phone Post
11/21/12 9:22 PM
PepperUK

BrentP - I don't understand what people expect out of FPS mutiplayer games. Do you want them to just have an endless number of things you van unlock? The point is to get online and shoot people with your friends. Maybe you should find a different hobby. Phone Post
True Phone Post
11/25/12 11:25 AM
PepperUK

Lag problems. Try altering you Xbox DNS settings.

This will work for the ps3 as well.

DNS – In your consoles network settings you will see an option to set your DNS, this is basically a sorting office for internet traffic, if you don’t set one up you will find it will be defaulted to either your routers ip address or your isp’s dns server. What this means to your gaming experience is your packets need to go through a couple of un-needed hops and this increases your ping. There are two ways to set up your DNS correctly This is where the pen and paper come in handy:-

Simple version for xbox

1) Turn on your xbox and via the dashboard open up the system settings tab and scroll down and click onto Network settings

2) Select the connection you use and then press configure network

3) You should now have a screen that is tabbed basic settings with the dns setting at the bottom, scroll down to the dns settings and press A

4) Chose manual and the screen will now show two options primary and secondary dns servers

5) Highlight primary , press a and enter this EXACTLY 8.8.8.8 (then press start button to confirm)

6) Highlight secondary, press A and enter this exactly 8.8.4.4 (then press start button to confirm)

7) reboot xbox and away you go.

8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 are googles public dns servers they are usually some of the fastest hence used for the simple method Phone Post
11/25/12 11:27 AM
PepperUK

/ Phone Post
11/25/12 11:28 AM
PepperUK

Complex version that might give better results

1) Goto http://code.google.com/p/namebench/downloads/list and download namebench for your operating system (mac or windows) its a small program only 5mb odd

2) Run the program and you should see it has entered your details ie, location, browser ect (make sure these are correct if not change then in the drop down menus Make sure that Include best available regional dns services is checked, then hit Start, it takes about 3-5 mins to run the entire program so sit back twiddle thumbs till it finishes.

3) Once it has finished it should give you a list of the fastest DNS servers in your area , with the highest showing a percentage increase on speed in the top left hand box, don’t worry about any warning messages you get to do with hijacked domains in the list ect as we aren’t changing your browser DNS only the xbox.

4) Top right hand box will show the primary and secondary DNS sever IPaddresses for the fastest DNS server it found.

5) Turn on your console and via the dashboard open up the system settings tab and scroll down and click onto Network settings

6) Select the connection you use and then press configure network Phone Post
11/25/12 11:28 AM
PepperUK

7) You should now have a screen that is tabbed basic settings with the DNS setting at the bottom, scroll down to the DNS settings and press A

8) Chose manual and the screen will now show two options primary and secondary dns servers

9) Highlight primary , press a and enter EXACTLY the ip address for primary shown in namebench in the top right hand box (then press start button to confirm)

10) Highlight secondary, press A and enter EXACTLY the ip address for secondary shown in namebench in the top right hand box (then press start button to confirm)

11) reboot xbox and away you go. Phone Post
11/25/12 11:44 AM
Prohibited
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice detailed description, cheers Phone Post
11/25/12 1:04 PM
flowwiththego
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On this thanksgiving weekend in glad I rented bo2 and didn't buy it:) Phone Post
11/29/12 6:19 PM
PepperUK

I have just bent my disk and shattered it into 4.

This is the 1st cod since cod 4 was released that I won't play though the whole year.

Worst lag of any cod ever. I have done everything humanly possible to reduce my lag. Wired connection, expensive router, Xbox given static ip, all ports forwarded, upnp enabled. DNS settings all set as fastest. Nothing else connected to my router. LCD tv, wires controller. Reset router and everything. Have the fastest possible Internet connection I can get.

I am easily 1 to 2 seconds behind. I have watched countless kills cams where I have out 3 to 5 shots in someone and they kill me and in the kill can I don't even raise my gun.

Lag has killed this game for me. Fuck you bo2 and your shitty arse lag comp shit servers. Phone Post
12/1/12 5:14 AM
PepperUK

^yeah I did set it to 'best' connection. No difference at all Phone Post
12/1/12 5:41 AM
Harry Bat
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agree pepper this game is truly awful, the lag is horrible how treyarch haven't rectified it is beyond me. Phone Post
12/4/12 3:56 AM
stephenu88
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I threw mine in the trash after my 2nd prestige the leaderboards reset and all Activision says is they're aware of the problem. Fix the damn thing, it's been 5 days. I wasted two weeks on this pos. And the lag is ridiculous, the game takes absolutely no skill Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.