UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Black Ops 2

12/1/12 5:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Harry Bat
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agree pepper this game is truly awful, the lag is horrible how treyarch haven't rectified it is beyond me. Phone Post
12/4/12 3:56 AM
stephenu88
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I threw mine in the trash after my 2nd prestige the leaderboards reset and all Activision says is they're aware of the problem. Fix the damn thing, it's been 5 days. I wasted two weeks on this pos. And the lag is ridiculous, the game takes absolutely no skill Phone Post
12/5/12 4:20 PM
BigWilliam
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there really a 180 dollar version of this game? What the hell do you get that makes it worth 3 times as much as a normal game?
12/5/12 7:38 PM
PepperUK
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - Is there really a 180 dollar version of this game? What the hell do you get that makes it worth 3 times as much as a normal game?
Yeah I think it called care package or prestige edition. It comes in a big care package type box. Also with a fully working quadroater you can fly.

It's all a con. Did the same with mw2 with the night vision and bo1 with the rcxd car. Phone Post
12/5/12 7:46 PM
Flexo
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - ^yeah I did set it to 'best' connection. No difference at all Phone Post
I have never seen such borrible lag after switching it to 'Best'. Every match was absolutly tragic. I just can't comprehend it when people say COD is better then BF3. Phone Post
12/5/12 11:59 PM
gregbrady
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flexo - 
PepperUK - ^yeah I did set it to 'best' connection. No difference at all Phone Post
I have never seen such borrible lag after switching it to 'Best'. Every match was absolutly tragic. I just can't comprehend it when people say COD is better then BF3. Phone Post

this COD is not better than BF3 but MW1 and black OPS 1 were
12/6/12 10:44 AM
PepperUK
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It amazes me they are planning a uav nurf so it costs more points to get. A buff to AR and nurfing some sub's.

Yet nothing about the terrible lag and shitty server connection that made this unplayable. Phone Post
12/6/12 10:58 AM
BigWilliam
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - 
BigWilliam - Is there really a 180 dollar version of this game? What the hell do you get that makes it worth 3 times as much as a normal game?
Yeah I think it called care package or prestige edition. It comes in a big care package type box. Also with a fully working quadroater you can fly.

It's all a con. Did the same with mw2 with the night vision and bo1 with the rcxd car. Phone Post

Just to be clear, a real quadrotor toy you can fly around the house or a quadrotor toy in the game?
12/6/12 11:17 AM
PepperUK

BigWilliam -
PepperUK - 

Just to be clear, a real quadrotor toy you can fly around the house or a quadrotor toy in the game?
Real one you can fly around the house Phone Post
12/6/12 11:23 AM
BigWilliam

Ah well that is not as bad then. Decent ones online sell for 80-100 bucks.
12/6/12 12:30 PM
PepperUK

BigWilliam - Ah well that is not as bad then. Decent ones online sell for 80-100 bucks.
Means you paying 80 to 100 $ for just a copy of the game and some art work and digital content.

It's a rip off what ever way you look at it.

I always buy the standard edition and then any dlc codes for what I want off eBay, works out way cheaper and your not paying for stuff you never use. Phone Post
12/6/12 1:34 PM
AoG
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - 
BigWilliam - Ah well that is not as bad then. Decent ones online sell for 80-100 bucks.
Means you paying 80 to 100 $ for just a copy of the game and some art work and digital content.

I always buy the standard edition and then any dlc codes for what I want off eBay, works out way cheaper and your not paying for stuff you never use. Phone Post

You mean you payed 60 dollars for a game you broke into 4 pieces. At least you would still have the little helicopter thing if you bought the prestige edition or whatever it was.

Sorry just had to lol.
12/6/12 1:34 PM
AoG
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

paid fml.
12/6/12 1:47 PM
BigWilliam

PepperUK - 

Don't get me wrong, I was not saying it was a good deal at that price even with the quadrotor. Just that it was less of a rip off than I previously thought. Sort of like it went from unlubed prison rape to lubricated bathhouse rape.
12/6/12 1:51 PM
PepperUK

AoG -
PepperUK - 

You mean you payed 60 dollars for a game you broke into 4 pieces. At least you would still have the little helicopter thing if you bought the prestige edition or whatever it was.

Sorry just had to lol.
Better wasting £40 on a snapped cd then £150 and having a stupid quadroater then I'll never use.

And if the quadroater is the same as BO2 the remote control will lag so badly you will be un flyable Phone Post
12/7/12 6:13 AM
stephenu88
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK -
AoG -
PepperUK - 

Sorry just had to lol.
Better wasting £40 on a snapped cd then £150 and having a stupid quadroater then I'll never use.

And if the quadroater is the same as BO2 the remote control will lag so badly you will be un flyable Phone Post
Haha how fitting. With the lag Phone Post
12/7/12 6:14 AM
stephenu88

PepperUK - It amazes me they are planning a uav nurf so it costs more points to get. A buff to AR and nurfing some sub's.

Yet nothing about the terrible lag and shitty server connection that made this unplayable. Phone Post
How do you know this? What guns are getting nerfed? I need msmc damnit Phone Post
12/7/12 7:18 AM
PepperUK

stephenu88 -
PepperUK - It amazes me they are planning a uav nurf so it costs more points to get. A buff to AR and nurfing some sub's.

How do you know this? What guns are getting nerfed? I need msmc damnit Phone Post
David vondehar (or how ever you spell it) is the man in charge on black ops 2. He put this kinda stuff out on twitter.

I think all AR are getting a buff.

All subs getting a nerf.

VAV to cost 450 rather then 350 Phone Post
12/7/12 7:19 AM
PepperUK

^UAV not VAV Phone Post
12/8/12 9:08 PM
gregbrady
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

list of things that need to be fixed before raising the cost of UAVs

1. nerf handguns. these things are as good as submachineguns and assault rifles at close range. lol @ that

2. nerf sniper rifles. I got one shotted in the hand the other day and the quick scoping is beyond retarded

3. laggy servers. these are the worst servers in COD ever.

this game is basically MW2 with new maps
12/9/12 5:58 AM
Bigjon29
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it me or are shotguns retardley good at range,I can live with being killed close up with a shotgun but some guys were killing me from and unrealistic distance Phone Post
12/9/12 6:27 AM
PepperUK

gregbrady - list of things that need to be fixed before raising the cost of UAVs

1. nerf handguns. these things are as good as submachineguns and assault rifles at close range. lol @ that

2. nerf sniper rifles. I got one shotted in the hand the other day and the quick scoping is beyond retarded

3. laggy servers. these are the worst servers in COD ever.

this game is basically MW2 with new maps
Except for the laggy server part. Mw2 had good servers. It all went down hill from bo1 for bad connection.

But none of them precious cods bad connection compare to bo2. It's the worst ever. Phone Post
12/9/12 6:28 AM
PepperUK

Bigjon29 - Is it me or are shotguns retardley good at range,I can live with being killed close up with a shotgun but some guys were killing me from and unrealistic distance Phone Post
They nurf'd the range of it I think.

But yeah, a shotgun at close range killing me with 1 shot fine. But across the map with a 1 shot kill. Just gay Phone Post
12/9/12 6:59 AM
Bigjon29
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK -
Bigjon29 - Is it me or are shotguns retardley good at range,I can live with being killed close up with a shotgun but some guys were killing me from and unrealistic distance Phone Post
They nurf'd the range of it I think.

But yeah, a shotgun at close range killing me with 1 shot fine. But across the map with a 1 shot kill. Just gay Phone Post
I've had loads of deaths on free for all from it.Yeah and agree about the lag some games are just a joke pump half a clip into someone then die and on kill cam my buillets hardly touch them.

Personally I didn't have a problem with uav being only 350 points so not sure why they changed that either Phone Post
12/9/12 9:15 AM
gregbrady

Bigjon29 -  Is it me or are shotguns retardley good at range,I can live with being killed close up with a shotgun but some guys were killing me from and unrealistic distance Phone Post

if you cant beat them join them.

I went 24-0 on TDM on hijacked with the R870 yesterday. lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.