UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Black Ops 2

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/9/12 3:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gerbacio
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck man i think i might be done with this game......28-10 game kicks me out while i have a missile and a care package on standby and when i go to elite it has me with a 3-4  0.75 kD.......WHAT THE FUCK

not as pisssed as when i got 50-8 and it said 1-2 and that the match lasted 1 fucking minute

12/9/12 3:50 PM
PepperUK
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta live those shot random bo2 servers.

Consistently inconsistent Phone Post
12/9/12 5:46 PM
Harry Bat
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Today ive been put in probation twice, banned fron playin a game for 1 minute, for quitting a game early when its not me whos quit its the server that has lost connection! Its happened to my friends as well Phone Post
12/9/12 6:05 PM
Gerbacio
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Harry Bat - Today ive been put in probation twice, banned fron playin a game for 1 minute, for quitting a game early when its not me whos quit its the server that has lost connection! Its happened to my friends as well Phone Post
Came here to say that as well ....

Wtf

And I'm being SNIPED by fucking shotguns....

I liked the game but honestly I might be done... It's aggravating the fuck out of me Phone Post
12/9/12 6:40 PM
PepperUK
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really, they ban people for rage quitting? Phone Post
12/9/12 6:53 PM
Gerbacio

PepperUK - Really, they ban people for rage quitting? Phone Post
Their server crashes and they ban you lol Phone Post
12/10/12 2:31 AM
Harry Bat
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gerbacio -
Correct pal servers go down and u get banned for a minute! Bollocks this game worst ever. Phone Post
12/10/12 5:54 AM
PepperUK

Harry Bat -
Gerbacio -
Correct pal servers go down and u get banned for a minute! Bollocks this game worst ever. Phone Post
Is this new since the patch.

I range quit so much before my disk broke and never got banned. Phone Post
12/10/12 7:00 PM
Harry Bat

PepperUK -
Harry Bat -
Gerbacio -

Yea pal first time it started was sunday, its pathetic Phone Post
12/10/12 7:05 PM
PepperUK

Harry Bat -
PepperUK -
Harry Bat -
Gerbacio -

Yea pal first time it started was sunday, its pathetic Phone Post
This is one strange move.

Can't fix the shitty servers but work on nurf and buffs for guns that don't really need it.

Also ban people that quit just because of a shit connection/server.

I think I'm done with cod now, this really is a joke. Phone Post
12/10/12 7:10 PM
pray for japan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - Lag problems. Try altering you Xbox DNS settings.

This will work for the ps3 as well.

DNS – In your consoles network settings you will see an option to set your DNS, this is basically a sorting office for internet traffic, if you don’t set one up you will find it will be defaulted to either your routers ip address or your isp’s dns server. What this means to your gaming experience is your packets need to go through a couple of un-needed hops and this increases your ping. There are two ways to set up your DNS correctly This is where the pen and paper come in handy:-

Simple version for xbox

1) Turn on your xbox and via the dashboard open up the system settings tab and scroll down and click onto Network settings

2) Select the connection you use and then press configure network

3) You should now have a screen that is tabbed basic settings with the dns setting at the bottom, scroll down to the dns settings and press A

4) Chose manual and the screen will now show two options primary and secondary dns servers

5) Highlight primary , press a and enter this EXACTLY 8.8.8.8 (then press start button to confirm)

6) Highlight secondary, press A and enter this exactly 8.8.4.4 (then press start button to confirm)

7) reboot xbox and away you go.

8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 are googles public dns servers they are usually some of the fastest hence used for the simple method Phone Post
in. thanks Phone Post
12/10/12 7:13 PM
Bigjon29
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gregbrady -
Bigjon29 -  Is it me or are shotguns retardley good at range,I can live with being killed close up with a shotgun but some guys were killing me from and unrealistic distance Phone Post

if you cant beat them join them.

I went 24-0 on TDM on hijacked with the R870 yesterday. lol
Haha played a few games tonight with the second unlockable shotgun and quite enjoyed it not quite 24-0 but I did ok with it Phone Post
12/10/12 9:38 PM
HE H4TE ME
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pray for japan -

DNS – In your consoles network settings you will see an option to set your DNS, this is basically a sorting office for internet traffic, if you don’t set one up you will find it will be defaulted to either your routers ip address or your isp’s dns server. What this means to your gaming experience is your packets need to go through a couple of un-needed hops and this increases your ping. There are two ways to set up your DNS correctly This is where the pen and paper come in handy:-

Simple version for xbox

1) Turn on your xbox and via the dashboard open up the system settings tab and scroll down and click onto Network settings

3) You should now have a screen that is tabbed basic settings with the dns setting at the bottom, scroll down to the dns settings and press A

4) Chose manual and the screen will now show two options primary and secondary dns servers

5) Highlight primary , press a and enter this EXACTLY 8.8.8.8 (then press start button to confirm)

6) Highlight secondary, press A and enter this exactly 8.8.4.4 (then press start button to confirm)

8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 are googles public dns servers they are usually some of the fastest hence used for the simple method Phone Post
in. thanks Phone Post
Wow. Good heads up. VU when I get home Phone Post
12/10/12 10:27 PM
PepperUK

^your welcome, and thanks in advance for the VU Phone Post
12/10/12 10:56 PM
6 Late Hammerfists
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
12/11/12 7:40 PM
PepperUK

So the uav costing 475 making much difference to the game?

Connection any better after the patch? Phone Post
12/12/12 2:16 AM
UGCTT_Creepy'sMustache
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pray for japan -

Simple version for xbox

in. thanks Phone Post
Thanks. Phone Post
12/12/12 10:18 AM
stephenu88
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - So the uav costing 475 making much difference to the game?

Connection any better after the patch? Phone Post
There are definitely less uavs (I play kill confirmed) but the lag is still hit and miss there is no consistency this is the worst lag of any cod. It really doesn't matter what class you use it all depends on lag. Ive ran around with just a combat knife and went 25-5 on hijacked when the lag is in my favor. Something is definitely not right when bringing a knife to a gun fight works to that degree. The game takes no skill whatsoever. Phone Post
12/27/12 3:40 PM
LittleKang
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anyone care to help with zombies Phone Post
12/27/12 7:54 PM
slugshot331
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Creepy'sMustache - 
pray for japan -

Simple version for xbox

in. thanks Phone Post
Thanks. Phone Post

Gonna try this when I get home tonight,  VU.

12/28/12 11:47 AM
Big Pun
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is interesting. ttt so I can try it when I get home. If it does not work I will hunt you down and punch you right in the weiner
12/28/12 12:13 PM
PepperUK

Big Pun - That is interesting. ttt so I can try it when I get home. If it does not work I will hunt you down and punch you right in the weiner
Fair enough Phone Post
1/1/13 2:37 PM
jasonhightower
748 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any new map packs coming out? Phone Post
1/1/13 3:20 PM
PepperUK

jasonhightower - Any new map packs coming out? Phone Post
Apparently so in January. 4 new maps and a new sub machine gun, the peace maker. Phone Post
1/1/13 4:30 PM
jasonhightower
748 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK -
jasonhightower - Any new map packs coming out? Phone Post
Apparently so in January. 4 new maps and a new sub machine gun, the peace maker. Phone Post
Fantastic. Thx! Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.