UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Black Ops 2

1/1/13 5:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SEMenTEX
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/2/13 1:23 PM
Big Pun
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No wiener punch for you. I" still had some lag when the host was a total pos, but it did seem better than usual.
1/2/13 5:25 PM
NeverBackDown
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Call of Duty is the original retard game. If you play every Call of Duty that comes out every year and you still find the experience interesting, you truly are an individual of limited intellectual capacity.
1/3/13 8:21 AM
tenfeethigh
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NeverBackDown - Call of Duty is the original retard game. If you play every Call of Duty that comes out every year and you still find the experience interesting, you truly are an individual of limited intellectual capacity.
Oooooooooooooh. Get you. Phone Post
1/3/13 9:30 AM
PepperUK
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pun - No wiener punch for you. I" still had some lag when the host was a total pos, but it did seem better than usual.
I must admit, I was slightly looking forward to stranger groin contact. Phone Post
1/3/13 9:34 AM
Big Pun
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On a serious note, this did clear up alot of my patchy lags issues. If the host is total garbage, it's still a problem, but I lag alot less now than before I added that fix it seems.
1/3/13 11:48 AM
PepperUK
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pun - On a serious note, this did clear up alot of my patchy lags issues. If the host is total garbage, it's still a problem, but I lag alot less now than before I added that fix it seems.
Your welcome. Phone Post
1/3/13 8:26 PM
ChuckManson
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@PepperUK

I reposted your lag fix on the the OG PS3 clan page. Hope you dont mind. I left your name on the post so as to not take credit for your genius. I also let them know about the weiner punch warranty in case it doesnt work.
1/4/13 2:46 PM
PepperUK

ChuckManson - @PepperUK

I reposted your lag fix on the the OG PS3 clan page. Hope you dont mind. I left your name on the post so as to not take credit for your genius. I also let them know about the weiner punch warranty in case it doesnt work.
Lol, no problem. Lemme know how it works out on the ps3. Phone Post
1/4/13 3:21 PM
jim dwyer
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - 
ChuckManson - @PepperUK

Pepper, can I assume (from your username) his will work if I'm in the UK too?

1/5/13 4:46 AM
PepperUK

jim dwyer -
PepperUK - 
ChuckManson - @PepperUK

Pepper, can I assume (from your username) his will work if I'm in the UK too?

Made a noticeable difference to me and I'm in the uk Phone Post
1/5/13 11:41 PM
ChuckManson
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK -
ChuckManson - @PepperUK

Seems to have been working for people. I see a difference as well. The only thing that sucks is not being able to use lag as an excuse anymore. That was my "go-to" excuse when I would lose one on one gun fights. Now I have to think of another excuse because there is no way in hell Im going to admit the other guy was just plain better than me. Phone Post
1/6/13 12:35 PM
6mildollarman
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gonna try out that lag fix... or groin punch. Phone Post
1/6/13 12:36 PM
PepperUK

6mildollarman - Gonna try out that lag fix... or groin punch. Phone Post
Wtf is the attraction of my groin to you guys. Phone Post
1/8/13 1:48 AM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/08/13 1:59 AM

So recently I was playing BO2 for the first time not being in an Xbox party. I'm usually talking with friends or just avoiding having to hear a bunch of drunk 12 year olds yelling racial slurs. I start to notice when I kill someone I can hear them freaking out or talking shit about me. I guess I'm out of the loop, because I was completely unaware this was a feature. It's hilarious. Phone Post

1/8/13 2:00 AM
Beggsie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah most people with mics that arent in a party talk to themselves and yell mindless shit. Phone Post
1/8/13 6:32 AM
PepperUK

AbbeyRoadMe -

So recently I was playing BO2 for the first time not being in an Xbox party. I'm usually talking with friends or just avoiding having to hear a bunch of drunk 12 year olds yelling racial slurs. I start to notice when I kill someone I can hear them freaking out or talking shit about me. I guess I'm out of the loop, because I was completely unaware this was a feature. It's hilarious. Phone Post

It was in mw3 as well. You Seriously never noticed that before?

There was nothing funnier then heading the opposite team on the rage mic when you drop a predator on their head in mw3.

I love the rage mic. Hear so much funny, bitching and stupid stuff when you beasting on those fools. Phone Post
1/8/13 7:19 PM
ghost842
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AbbeyRoadMe -

The best is when people have their kinecks mics turned on and are unaware everyone can hear everything they are saying. Some dudes ( sounded mid 20's) mom was chewing him out about not taking out the garbage and he was nearly in tears. Or maybe it was a troll but it was hilarious either way. Phone Post
1/9/13 12:06 PM
The Adversary
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Pepper's awesome lag-fixing advice, thanks bro!
1/9/13 1:56 PM
PepperUK

The Adversary - TTT for Pepper's awesome lag-fixing advice, thanks bro!
Can a brother get a VTFU then Phone Post
1/9/13 3:44 PM
The Adversary
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PepperUK - 

Meant to, but had to wait for my 24-hr window to reopen. VTFU!
1/9/13 3:46 PM
PepperUK

The Adversary -
PepperUK - 

Meant to, but had to wait for my 24-hr window to reopen. VTFU!
Cheers.

So did re setting the DNS settings work? Phone Post
1/9/13 5:55 PM
ChuckManson

Voted up again as well.
1/9/13 5:55 PM
ChuckManson

Edited: 01/09/13 6:13 PM
Dbl
1/9/13 7:22 PM
PepperUK

ChuckManson - Voted up again as well.
Thank you kind sir Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.