UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My friends new Ronda tattoo (pics)

11/9/12 2:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShaqNoob
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope that shit comes off in a few days.
11/9/12 2:27 PM
RPBJJ
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks like Zombie Honda.
tinytuffnutz
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sickdarce - 

Wow, I hate to judge other people on this type of level but... WTF.

This is kinda disturbing for some reason.

This. I hate to be prejudice, but that's kind of creepy on all different sorts of levels.

Jill Laz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow..um..um.. Wow for maybe the first time in my life I cannot think of a damn thing to say just...wow Phone Post
11/9/12 2:28 PM
cheesesteak
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the sheer stupidity....
11/9/12 2:28 PM
Eric Bloodaxe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C'mon now. This is a well-done trolljob, no? He didn't fucking tattoo Ronda Rousey all over his leg.

11/9/12 2:31 PM
Frobenius
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has this been tweeted to Rousy yet? She needs to know she has a stalker.

VinnyTheChin
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good. But not as good as my Joe Rogan... Phone Post
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet the tatto'd guy is reading this thread trying to convince himself that its stil cool.

"those guys dont know what there talking about, they hating.... I think its great!"

11/9/12 2:33 PM
DaddyRich
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is she a burn victim? Looks like Freddy Kruger's hands and hairline.
11/9/12 2:33 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dale_Gribble_BJJ - Now your friend has to carry that foto around, so he can explain the tattoo. Maybe Honda will see that tat, and fall maddly in love with him "stranger things have happened"

No they havent.
11/9/12 2:37 PM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont know whats worse this or the guy with the nick diaz tattoo...SMH Phone Post
bruised
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, the question is, who's more dedicated, your friend or Michelle Lopez. My vote for stalker of the year is your friend and his obsessiveness seems genuine vs. Michelle's seems to be a bit of a get rich quick scheme. Phone Post
bruised
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, the question is, who's more dedicated, your friend or Michelle Lopez. My vote for stalker of the year is your friend and his obsessiveness seems genuine vs. Michelle's seems to be a bit of a get rich quick scheme. Phone Post
11/9/12 2:39 PM
Clarence Parents
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bruised -  So, the question is, who's more dedicated, your friend or Michelle Lopez. My vote for stalker of the year is your friend and his obsessiveness seems genuine vs. Michelle's seems to be a bit of a get rich quick scheme. Phone Post

haha, you might be on to something.
billyball2
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMc AA - 
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up - 

As far as the quality of the tattoo work it is prety good given the location and that it is only his second portrait.

Why in the world some dude in S.A. would want a R.R. tattoo is beyond me. Is there some connection TS, or does this dude just have a major crush?

I think he just loves her, he is from SA but we met when we trained MMA together in Thailand.

Dude, just admit that it's your leg and your tattoo.

Yes, it's an extremely odd choice for a tattoo and you'll get a LOT of shit about it, but the quality is pretty good.
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont know whats worse this or the guy with the nick diaz tattoo...SMH Phone Post
11/9/12 2:42 PM
BobbyBoston
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He Should have used a better pic...one with her not wearing a hoodie. You can not tell in the tat that she is wearing it. So it makes it look like she has half her head cut off. Phone Post
11/9/12 2:43 PM
vengence
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW....THATS PRETTY SHITTY

remind me never to get tattooed in south africa.
11/9/12 2:44 PM
cheesesteak
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your friend has a vagina growing on the base of his thumb
11/9/12 2:44 PM
absoluteidiot
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People do crazy things... I remember when I was back in high school one of my mates wanted to get a Dan Majerlie Phoenix Suns singlet tattoo'd full size... Phone Post
11/9/12 2:48 PM
fiercedragon
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boy, people are stupid... Phone Post
11/9/12 2:52 PM
@
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet! I'm getting a Sarah Kaufman full back piece done this weekend. Maybe we could go out and party some time.
11/9/12 2:54 PM
glasscasket
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

absoluteidiot -  People do crazy things... I remember when I was back in high school one of my mates wanted to get a Dan Majerlie Phoenix Suns singlet tattoo'd full size... Phone Post

Holy shit that's so awesome!! I may steal that idea and do a Deion Sanders Braves Jersey.
11/9/12 2:54 PM
shorebreaker420
1030 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like she's jerking off a black ding aling on that tattoo, the hand and arm faded off at the wrong time Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.