UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My friends new Ronda tattoo (pics)

11/9/12 3:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jar of flies
801 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/09/12 5:57 PM
11/9/12 3:47 PM
BaraoKix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoever did that tattoo, isnt very good...

Whoever got that tattoo, is retarded...
11/9/12 3:52 PM
Kostakio
492 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL MEAN! ^ Phone Post
11/9/12 3:56 PM
Vril

Mix6APlix - 

Even the tattoo feels sorry for him.

11/9/12 4:06 PM
MTH
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/09/12 4:07 PM

The portrait itself is pretty good, IMO. 

But still, I just can't understand why anybody would do this. 

I guess if you're already covered in tats, then you can start adding them without any real regard to what they are.  But his leg looks blank except for this. 

Even if you're proud of WMMA blah blah blah, does anybody have any idea how Rousey's career is going to turn out?  She could be a total bust in the UFC.  She could take a beating by Cyborg, lose "the aura," go on a five fight losing streak, have her good looks beaten off of her, and eventually settle in as a mid-tier fighter one dimensional fighter.  WMMA as a whole could flame out of the UFC.  She could get nailed for PEDs. 

And on and on and on.

I have several tattoos and want several more, but I will never put somebody's portrait on me unless it's a relative.  Even then, it's weird IMO, but at least I can be reasonably certain I'll love this person forever no matter what they do with their lives. 

11/9/12 4:07 PM
tbi0904
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not any weirder than getting a fat Johnny Cash tattooed on your arm. Phone Post
11/9/12 4:14 PM
KC007

The artist didn't want to draw the hoodie ? Phone Post
11/9/12 4:18 PM
MTH
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tbi0904 -  Not any weirder than getting a fat Johnny Cash tattooed on your arm. Phone Post

That's also a bad idea, but at least Cash was at the close of a music career at the point the ink went on.  He place in history was already established. 

Rousey is still "the next big thing" and WMMA is in a state of transition.  Ten years from now she may very well be the Randy Couture of WMMA . . . but she could just as easily be the Ken Shamrock.  Or be notable only for meteoric rise and equally rapid flash out to obscurity. 

11/9/12 4:31 PM
Drewout
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man Hands!
11/9/12 4:32 PM
armbarheelhook
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope ur buddy will get reimbursement from Rousey.. maybe rousey will even cut him checks for the advertising.. lol Phone Post
11/9/12 4:45 PM
iamarealamerican

why would you do that?
11/9/12 4:47 PM
Jive Turkey

KidJustice - 

Everyone saying it is a shitty tattoo has no idea how to tattoo. That is very good for a second portrait. The shading will fade a bit and it will soften up when healed.

I have seen some great portraits and while this is not the best it is a good work.

I don't know how to fix pipes, but I can still tell when the plumber did a shitty job
11/9/12 4:50 PM
Let me bang bro

This is pretty bad man, sorry to say. Give your friend our condolences.
11/9/12 4:53 PM
Fernando Alonso

LOL epic tattoo Phone Post
11/9/12 4:56 PM
SugaFoot
923 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol that is fucking inconceivable.
11/9/12 5:15 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh dear. Phone Post
11/9/12 5:16 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably would have benefitted a bit from shrinking it down just a touch, considering the placement.

Would have allowed the hand-wrap on the right to be seen, which is one of the things that makes the photo such a well-contrasted composition.

She's wrapping her hand to smash your mouth, and she's...cute.

But holding a T-Handle Donkey Dong is just weird.

Good for a 2nd effort, but F@$K me if I'm going to be any artist's 2nd effort.

11/9/12 5:17 PM
Buck 65

That is HILARIOUSLY bad.

It reminds me of this:
http://i49.tinypic.com/2yvw6lx.jpg

Tats in general are mostly bad, but portraits are the fucking worst. Anyone who thinks it's cool in any way has the worst taste ever.
11/9/12 5:27 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Right now it's a little off. Would probably look better if it was incorporated into a sleeve. Time to do the whole leg.. Phone Post
11/9/12 5:28 PM
blue_tape_39
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
11/9/12 5:30 PM
ryanJ
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whowillbetop5in5years - Maybe include the hoodie? She looks half bald, that may be the biggest issue. Also, cover up the veins on the hand, not attractive. Finally, where's the ballsack?

That was my thought...she really does looking like she is nearly bald.

11/9/12 5:34 PM
KZTT_W85
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strange as fuck Phone Post
11/9/12 5:36 PM
JetSetter

It reminds me of the Adam Sandler movie "That's my Boy". He had the back Street Boys tattooed on his sons back!! Lol Phone Post
11/9/12 5:42 PM
Willingly_Butt_Bonnared
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blue tape wins the thread.

From an artistic standpoint it is actually decent but two critiques:

The tip of the nose needs a little bit of shading. "She" looks like rudolph right now.

The vein on the hand should have been excluded. It makes it look manly. It also flattens the depth of the image in that area. Meaning it looks like it was drawn on top. Phone Post
11/9/12 5:42 PM
Willingly_Butt_Bonnared
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Tell your friend to return it. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.