UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cristiane Santos waiting for UFC call

11/9/12 4:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Grimreapers
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Source: Cristiane Santos waiting for UFC call

I don't think she is gonna get the call. She has made it clear she can't make 135, and it looks like the UFC is only going to open up a 135 division.

What u guys think? She gonna get the call or not?

11/9/12 4:10 PM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up

If she does it will be after Dec. 17th iirc. No point in rushing to sign a suspended fighter who says she cannot even make 135...

11/9/12 4:12 PM
crowbar
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/09/12 4:38 PM

Oh,she will get the call alright,and Dana or Joe Silva will tell Tito that she has to make 135 or not make it at all.

My gut feeling tells me that this is how Ronda & Dana are able to force Cyborg to fight her at 135 instead of 145 or a catch weight.

Smart move for Ronda indeed.

11/9/12 4:13 PM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the UFC will squeeze all they can outta the ronda thing... she's got enough "star power" for the time being... once that waters down, they'll bring in Cyborg to "revive" the div

11/9/12 4:13 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least let her test clean in Invicta, then see about signing her... rushing her in is kind of a joke.

11/9/12 4:14 PM
RickStorm
1834 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Yep.. I believe she'll get the call. I think she'll get "the next" call IMO

11/9/12 4:15 PM
mongo54
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar - 

Oh,she will get the call alright,and Dana or Joe Silva will tell her that she has to make 135 or not make it at all.

My gut feeling tells me that this is how Ronda & Dana was able to force Cyborg to fight her at 135 instead of 145 or a catch weight.

get of dudes nuts, when she finally got caught juicing it took away anything she was owed.  if she quits the gear sge can make 135, and hopefully her voice goes to what it should be so I don't have to listen to the munster voice

11/9/12 4:18 PM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up

RyannVonDooDoo -  She cant make 135. She isnt fat like rhonda was.

Invicta will pick her up an has 145ers for her to wreck, elaina maxwell, julia budd for starters. Phone Post

Yep, she is ~160 on the gear. Not unrealistic to think she can let go of some muscle if she stops with the strength training and juicing though...

11/9/12 4:18 PM
Loadin76
1138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They already have a mens division

11/9/12 4:20 PM
crowbar
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mongo54 - 
crowbar - 

Oh,she will get the call alright,and Dana or Joe Silva will tell her that she has to make 135 or not make it at all.

My gut feeling tells me that this is how Ronda & Dana was able to force Cyborg to fight her at 135 instead of 145 or a catch weight.

get of dudes nuts, when she finally got caught juicing it took away anything she was owed.  if she quits the gear sge can make 135, and hopefully her voice goes to what it should be so I don't have to listen to the munster voice

At ease soldier...you might be misconstruing my post.There is nothing in me that wants Cyborg to beat Ronda.

11/9/12 4:33 PM
UGSlapshot

UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up -

Invicta will pick her up an has 145ers for her to wreck, elaina maxwell, julia budd for starters. Phone Post

Yep, she is ~160 on the gear. Not unrealistic to think she can let go of some muscle if she stops with the strength training and juicing though...

The excuse that she can't make 135 is pure bullshit. She might fool a simpleton into thinking she can't drop ten pounds off her walking weight but the truth is she doesn't want to put in the effort.

If she can't make the weight I wont care. She's a cheater so its not like the sport is losing something. Phone Post
11/9/12 4:59 PM
MMALOGIC

Edited: 11/09/12 4:59 PM

I think SHowtime is negotiating with Invicta so things could get interdesting.

11/9/12 5:05 PM
warriorx559
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i don't think she can make 135 so this ronda-cyborg fight probably is not going to happen, so just send her to invicta Phone Post
11/9/12 5:07 PM
CrocopPleaseRetire
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not with roids!!
11/9/12 5:08 PM
Since93

crowbar -

Oh,she will get the call alright,and Dana or Joe Silva will tell Tito that she has to make 135 or not make it at all.

My gut feeling tells me that this is how Ronda & Dana are able to force Cyborg to fight her at 135 instead of 145 or a catch weight.

What does Tito have to do with anything? Does he manage her now ? Phone Post
11/9/12 5:10 PM
BushidoAristotle
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She will get the call. Dana wants Rousey vs. Cyborg. He knows it's the biggest fight in WMMA.
11/9/12 5:10 PM
FRAZTV
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDooDoo - 
mongo54 -
crowbar - 

Knowing people who know her, i believe her story. If she pops again, then i'd be inclined to think she was always using. Have you seen her? Lol at her making 135. She's an easy 165-170 chick. Easy. Phone Post

Good God.
It's common knowledge on the UG that RyanVonDouche is a fucking pathetic dipshit with the analytic skills of a toddler...but this takes the damn cake.
He actually believes Cyroid Mantos' idiotic generic story about tainted supplements. Bahahahahaha.
What a total dumbfuck.

Even funnier is his pathetic and weak horseshit story about having connections to her. Bahahahaha. Just when you think that piece of shit RyanVonDouche can't get any dumber.

11/9/12 5:14 PM
FRAZTV
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya Mon -  Who actually believes that an average height chick cannot make 135?????? Phone Post

RyanVonDouche does.

But he's a useless bitch.
11/9/12 5:15 PM
FRAZTV

UGSlapshot - 
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up -

The excuse that she can't make 135 is pure bullshit. She might fool a simpleton into thinking she can't drop ten pounds off her walking weight but the truth is she doesn't want to put in the effort.

If she can't make the weight I wont care. She's a cheater so its not like the sport is losing something. Phone Post

You're absolutely right. Only a simpleton (aka RyanVonDouche) would defend her. He even thinks she never purposely juiced and that she's naturally a hulking monster. Bahahaha. So pathetic.
11/9/12 5:25 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben Folds - She's gonna be waiting a long time. They're only gonna bring the hot ones into the UFC.

Ok, you made me laugh.

11/9/12 5:29 PM
crowbar

Since93 - 
crowbar -

What does Tito have to do with anything? Does he manage her now ? Phone Post

Tito started his own management company and Christiane was his first client.

11/9/12 5:30 PM
mongo54

RyannVonDooDoo - 
mongo54 -
crowbar - 

Knowing people who know her, i believe her story. If she pops again, then i'd be inclined to think she was always using. Have you seen her? Lol at her making 135. She's an easy 165-170 chick. Easy. Phone Post

please to be explaining the Herman Munster voice, is that natural as well?

11/9/12 5:33 PM
mongo54

crowbar - 
mongo54 - 
crowbar - 

At ease soldier...you might be misconstruing my post.There is nothing in me that wants Cyborg to beat Ronda.

I didn't misconstrue anything skippy, you said Rhonda and Dana are forcing the fight to 135, which by the way is where the belt is.  So get off his nuts and tell him to put his big boy panties on, stop gearing up, and make the weight.

11/9/12 5:36 PM
kinson

If I was Dana or joe silva I wouldn't sign anyone under suspension. Plus it looks like they are only going to make a division around Ronda. If cyborg can't make the wait why even bother until the UFC brings in a women's feather weight division? The UFC likes Ronda bc there is actually money there. People will pay to see her fight. Phone Post
11/9/12 5:50 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
565 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the problem with them saying they're adding a division. All they want is Rousey, and her best possible opponent probably can't make the weight Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.