UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Will the UFC show any chinks in the armor Tomorrow

11/9/12 9:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chomas
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DO you think the show will go well tomorrow morning, or will the UFC have technical difficulties and things like that?  Will the UFC show chinks in the armor in their production, or will things go flawlessly?  Will the fine Chinese people enjoy the show or will it end badly, or will the chinks get to them as well during the live show?  I hope to see a great show and there should be some good fights.

11/9/12 9:02 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/9/12 9:03 PM
madmav
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trolololol..

11/9/12 9:07 PM
ShoeMoney
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShoeMoney Media, MFCEO
Ya.... Phone Post
11/9/12 9:07 PM
UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!!
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didnt a espn.com writer get fired for this title showing up when Jeremy Lin had his first bad game in that crazy run for the Knicks.

Lin shows chink in armor I think it was. Phone Post
11/9/12 9:09 PM
rnunz
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/9/12 9:15 PM
Chomas
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmmm lots of VTFDs and no one really has an opinion.  I am just a UFC well wisher don't make this to be somehting it isn't.

11/9/12 9:15 PM
Perfer Et Obdura
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!! - Didnt a espn.com writer get fired for this title showing up when Jeremy Lin had his first bad game in that crazy run for the Knicks.

I'm not sure about the writer, but the Sportscenter anchor was suspended for a week or two when he said it.

The funny thing about that, is the guy that said it is married to an Asian woman.
11/9/12 9:45 PM
WuDaddy
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How do you not get banned you racist faggot. Hehehe Phone Post
11/9/12 9:55 PM
UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!!
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perfer Et Obdura -
UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!! - Didnt a espn.com writer get fired for this title showing up when Jeremy Lin had his first bad game in that crazy run for the Knicks.

I'm not sure about the writer, but the Sportscenter anchor was suspended for a week or two when he said it.

The funny thing about that, is the guy that said it is married to an Asian woman.
I knew it was something like that. Phone Post
11/9/12 10:08 PM
Exiive
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaa nice. Phone Post
11/11/12 12:44 AM
elpadrino
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.