UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Phoenix Jones defends the streets of WA state

11/10/12 10:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BravoPUA
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So awesome!!! Phone Post
11/10/12 10:34 AM
Steve4192
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a colossal waste of that cop's time.  The kid may think he is 'fighting crime', but what he is really doing is preventing cops from doing more important shit than watching two knuckleheads throw down.

11/10/12 10:37 AM
ABE FROMAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

11/10/12 12:04 PM
Ram Rod
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
11/10/12 1:12 PM
Leghound
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MY HOMEY CALLED QUITS!!

lol. holy shit.
11/10/12 1:42 PM
UGCTT_granite007
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stockton should hire Phoenix Jones.

11/10/12 7:51 PM
Dark Knight
484 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.facebook.com/guardianofseattle
11/10/12 7:55 PM
12SixElbow
630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly the MMA fighter is an idiot.

He is going to kill one of these drunk frat boys and goodbye future.

11/10/12 9:59 PM
UGCTT_LastCall
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben and Caros are foster brothers, no blood, no love.

While Ben is very athletic and moderately talented, he rarely (if ever) fought on a card not promoted by his coach.
11/10/12 10:13 PM
12SixElbow
630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_LastCall - Ben and Caros are foster brothers, no blood, no love.

While Ben is very athletic and moderately talented, he rarely (if ever) fought on a card not promoted by his coach.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ben-Fodor-45446

Not sure where you got that information.

Matt Hume doesn't run/promote any of the promotions Ben fought for does he? I didn't think he was involved in Conquest of the Cage or AXFC?  Even if he was I am not sure how that matters? Hume is a stand up guy

11/10/12 10:17 PM
12SixElbow

LilBrockonmychest - 
SonofJockstrap - 
UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!! -  Wtf is happening here? Why are cops just watching. Phone Post

Washington state law allows for "mutual combat" where as long as both participants are consenting, they're free to fight. This is why Phoenix always had an entourage and camera around when he was trying to break up fights and shit.

I believe Nevada is a mutual combat state too but if anyone thinks they can just throw down on The Strip, they are wrong and will get arrested.  I have no problem with the video but it really surprises me that they would allow that.  There are cases of street fights where a KO occurs and the guy bounces his head off the concrete and is seriously injured or killed.  I imagine Seattle PD could get in trouble if that happened as it could have been avoided.

Also, it surprises me that they didn't arrest the friend that took his shirt off and was causing such a scene in public.  I've seen people arrested for less than that and charged with public intoxication or disorderly conduct or something.

Funny how they just chilled and watched it though.

It was on Uni way, the cops won't care about drunk UW students getting beat up until one of em dies and they catch heat for it.

11/10/12 10:18 PM
SonofJockstrap
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest - 
SonofJockstrap - 
UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!! -  Wtf is happening here? Why are cops just watching. Phone Post

Washington state law allows for "mutual combat" where as long as both participants are consenting, they're free to fight. This is why Phoenix always had an entourage and camera around when he was trying to break up fights and shit.

I believe Nevada is a mutual combat state too but if anyone thinks they can just throw down on The Strip, they are wrong and will get arrested.  I have no problem with the video but it really surprises me that they would allow that.  There are cases of street fights where a KO occurs and the guy bounces his head off the concrete and is seriously injured or killed.  I imagine Seattle PD could get in trouble if that happened as it could have been avoided.

Also, it surprises me that they didn't arrest the friend that took his shirt off and was causing such a scene in public.  I've seen people arrested for less than that and charged with public intoxication or disorderly conduct or something.

Funny how they just chilled and watched it though.

Yeah, I was surprised the frat bro didn't get arrested but I'm guessing the officers didn't want to do any paperwork and didn't expect him to do anything crazy, so they let it go on.

11/10/12 10:32 PM
UGCTT_LastCall
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got my info from - I was there and know his coaches. Hume doesn't run Alderwood MMA, he runs AMC Pankration...and is NOT Fodor's coach.

I am 98% sure his only fight NOT matchmade by his coach was on a Hume event...which he lost. All the rest were on cards his coach was the matchmaker for (some were his ammy show, others were for a promoter he worked for).
11/10/12 10:38 PM
12SixElbow

Edited: 11/10/12 10:44 PM
UGCTT_LastCall - I got my info from - I was there and know his coaches. Hume doesn't run Alderwood MMA, he runs AMC Pankration...and is NOT Fodor's coach.

I am 98% sure his only fight NOT matchmade by his coach was on a Hume event...which he lost. All the rest were on cards his coach was the matchmaker for (some were his ammy show, others were for a promoter he worked for).

He hasn't always been with Alderwood MMA.... I assumed he was with Hume like his brother is?

Ben Started training in 05, before Alderwood MMA was there....

So he had to have had some fights not put on by his coach at Alderwood MMA right?

Maybe I am mistaken, I thought Alderwood opened in like 2010.

11/10/12 10:46 PM
UGCTT_LastCall

He was never with Hume. Previously with Charlie's Combat Club (Pearson). Wiseman opened Alderwood a few years ago and Ben went with him.
11/10/12 10:48 PM
12SixElbow

Ahh  gotcha.

11/10/12 11:06 PM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw a special on him on that Taboo TV.series a few months back...It was actually pretty nuts and he is legit trained ...Phoenix Jones is da shit shit mang
11/10/12 11:40 PM
quality

Mutual combat state is a great concept. I didn't even know that existed (I've lived in very strict states my whole life). All states should be that way. I saw the YouTube description and it says the guy that got his ass whipped tried pressing charges, but they have their video evidence.
11/10/12 11:56 PM
Cru "ATM" Jones
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cops let him bang bro.

11/11/12 12:58 AM
quality

LilBrockonmychest - 
quality - Mutual combat state is a great concept. I didn't even know that existed (I've lived in very strict states my whole life). All states should be that way. I saw the YouTube description and it says the guy that got his ass whipped tried pressing charges, but they have their video evidence.

If he really did to try and press charges what a fuckin bitch and people like that piss me off.  He followed the group down the street for a significant amount of time, wanted to fight and instigated the situation, and it's not like he was curb stomped or took extra punches or anything.  As soon as he dropped it was over.

I hate that mentality of "oh I totally want to act tough and fight and if I win that's just great but as soon as I lose I'm pressing charges."  He needs to be beat worse.

This is from the description at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVLvAOsX95M&feature=youtu.be :

On the way home Phoenix was contacted by 911 who said the original victims the man in orange had assaulted would like to press charges. Phoenix agreed to give them the video of their assault and not to play it for the public until the Seattle police could review it.

**UPDATE** Phoenix Jones wants to remind you that while this video is funny, entertaining, and justified, it is most importantly legal: Seattle Municipal Code 12A.06.025.
11/11/12 5:50 AM
jcblass
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - 

What a colossal waste of that cop's time.  The kid may think he is 'fighting crime', but what he is really doing is preventing cops from doing more important shit than watching two knuckleheads throw down.

like eating donuts and writing traffic tickets
11/11/12 6:07 AM
diggity

Awesome. Phone Post
11/15/12 12:47 PM
TheHaunted2

4later Phone Post
11/15/12 12:52 PM
Filo_Beto

"mutual combat"??? That's sounds awesome.
11/15/12 1:04 PM
TRVSDKSN
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sir, you don't follow the statement "I know how to fight!" With "My homie called quits." You will not be allowed to bang. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.