UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Phoenix Jones defends the streets of WA state

11/15/12 1:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheHouse
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Innnnnnnnnnnnnn Yo face Phone Post
11/15/12 1:35 PM
the professor of mma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The article is a bit confusing at the end. I think the victims pressing charges refers to the owners of the car that the drunks were beating on. The Pheonix crew probably video taped the original incident and the car owners want the proof and evidence of damage.

I think...
11/15/12 1:39 PM
djones
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ callin quits once you realize you cant defeat him.... He was all talk b4 leg kick #1.... 

11/15/12 1:52 PM
redenstein
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the way the world should work.
11/15/12 2:26 PM
QTyp
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish these superheroes were more like the Punisher and just killed these worthless sacks of shit douche bags. I love this concept of "mutual combat". I'm going to research if AZ has it. That cunt bucket at the end with his shit off needed the worse ass beating. In fact, the dude in the orange did the least shit talking of them all. I am thankful for Phoenix Jones and I applaud his services to the community!
11/15/12 2:34 PM
keydogg

I think it's fucked up that he's trying to KO people during 'mutual combat'. What about using BJJ and choke him out nicely? He obviously out matches those drunk idiots. Phone Post
11/15/12 2:34 PM
Let me bang bro

This guy is awesome. I hope he doesn't end up getting seriously hurt or killed though.
11/15/12 2:35 PM
UGCTT_Gaspare

I want in! That was BADASS Phone Post
11/15/12 2:38 PM
repseatown

ABE FROMAN - 

haha, well played ABE....well played=a vote up sir
11/15/12 2:45 PM
repseatown

As a Seattle resident, I have seen Pho-Joe downtown in Pioneer Square a couple of times. He really just walks around with a posse and for the most part just craves attention. He is pretty cool when he is in character, but you can tell that dude is def out there. His posse seemed to be pretty ghetto and almost looking for a fight one night. I give him props, he literaly will run to a help if people start yelling or he thinks their will be a confrontation......and there is shootings every month dwntn so dude has heart
11/15/12 3:07 PM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

keydogg -  I think it's fucked up that he's trying to KO people during 'mutual combat'. What about using BJJ and choke him out nicely? He obviously out matches those drunk idiots. Phone Post

Stop being a pussy. The guy was throwing out racial slurs at Phoenix. And he started off the fight with leg kicks to let the guy know he fucked with the wrong dude. I think he played it just fine.
11/15/12 3:07 PM
Clarence Parents
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

keydogg -  I think it's fucked up that he's trying to KO people during 'mutual combat'. What about using BJJ and choke him out nicely? He obviously out matches those drunk idiots. Phone Post

You're outlining exactly what was so epic about the video as if it's a bad thing!

-Drunk frat asshole damages an innocent persons vehicle

-By chance this was witnessed by a group of men dressed as superheroes, at least one of them being a trained MMA fighter.

-The superheroes confront the drunk asshole who then becomes violent

-Superheroes give man a chance to leave

-Man refuses

-Legal "Mutual Combat" is initiated with Police present to ensure everything is legal and witnessed.

-Drunk frat guy gets his ass handed to him and his soul crushed with a few leg kicks and a hook to the chin for good measure.

truly EPIC!!!

Imagine the kind of beating that this drunk asshole would have gladly bestowed upon someone with lesser fighting ability had he not been so outclassed.
11/15/12 3:08 PM
John Nic

"WTF!? How is that pig just letting shit go? I mean its actually fucking awesome and makes perfect sense with both guys bouty bouty but ive never seen anything like it lol. The leg kicking is pretty gay. Not cause they are weak Condit-ish leads but come on throw something at his face! Good shit "

^^^^^
This mentality, paired with the "FUCK U BRO, HOMIE, DAWG" in an accent in the fight video brings me one step closer to losing faith in humanity.
11/15/12 3:45 PM
madmav
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that was funny. when is he coming to stockton though?

11/15/12 4:10 PM
chaplinshouse
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/15/12 4:10 PM

they seriously need to invest in a camera that records HD at night.  with the mutual combat law they can get some great footage which'll only help his career

lol at the tubby tough guy, didn't get one shot in before collapsing.  and how bout his yappy lap dog at the end, i wish he'd have shut that dude up too

11/15/12 4:11 PM
jonez24

lol at dbags that take their shirts off to fight. there is no surrender in street fighting, esp if youre talkin shit. take the KO you asked for and learn your lesson.
11/15/12 4:18 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The dude verbally tapped to leg kicks. Lol, the guy was mesmerized by the footwork of Jones.

11/15/12 4:48 PM
babalu122

Stretch Armbar -  Dude has a W over Cody McKenzie... Phone Post

To expand on this a little bit. He has kind of a controversial ( to some ) win over Cody. Although he did have a cool slam out of the guillotine. Ben is a little out there but all in all a pretty good guy. Loves attention. Interrupted Landon showalter's victory at conquest of the cage in spokane with his amateur belt on. I used to train with Ben at AMMA in lynnwood. Infact Fodor lost to another fellow gym member Kade lindstrom at Rage at the reef. Just some insight if anyone is interested.
11/15/12 4:49 PM
Carl Sonnen

That was awesome in a weird way. Props to Ben Fodor for doing the street patrol thing and utilizing citizen's rights. So many times, douchebags like that get away with their crap and these turds got owned, hard. The superheros could have backed away a little earlier and probably defused the fight situation, but so what, they had it coming. That guy at the end fell with such a satisfying 'thud,' lol.
11/15/12 4:52 PM
tbi0904
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishman84 - WTF!? How is that pig just letting shit go? I mean its actually fucking awesome and makes perfect sense with both guys bouty bouty but ive never seen anything like it lol. The leg kicking is pretty gay. Not cause they are weak Condit-ish leads but come on throw something at his face! Good shit

Why are legs kicks gay?
11/15/12 5:02 PM
AristidesBrito
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
11/15/12 6:11 PM
NdrCntrl

Apparently that suit he wears is custom made and bullet proof, weighing 50lbs.  He walks around in that thing all night.  Pretty agile with it weighing him down.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/1/Phoenix-Jones-and-the-Brothers-Fodor-44529

11/15/12 6:15 PM
tbi0904
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishman84 - 
tbi0904 - 
irishman84 - WTF!? How is that pig just letting shit go? I mean its actually fucking awesome and makes perfect sense with both guys bouty bouty but ive never seen anything like it lol. The leg kicking is pretty gay. Not cause they are weak Condit-ish leads but come on throw something at his face! Good shit

Why are legs kicks gay?

i was halfway kidding. they arent gay especially when they are fucking textbook heavy shots like that. lead leg has its place too but they usually arent for damage as much as distance control/ setting up.

Gotcha.
11/15/12 7:08 PM
gambatte

The hero Seattle deserves. Drunk assholes like that think they run the streets at night, just because they can leg it before the police arrive. Glad this dude is knocking some sense into them. It'll be a damn shame when he gets shot though.
11/15/12 7:29 PM
Kostakio
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cru "ATM" Jones -

Cops let him bang bro.

hahahaha Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.