UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Phoenix Jones defends the streets of WA state

11/15/12 8:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shootfightermike
701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

11/15/12 9:43 PM
bigheadrhino
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was awesome but isn't it kind of hypocritical that Pheonix Jones goes around breaking up fights and macing people who are most likely engaging in mutual combat themselves, but then he goes ahead and agrees to a street fight?
11/15/12 11:31 PM
Rock Ortiz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That guy at the end... that's the one phoenix should of destroyed.
11/16/12 12:30 AM
pattitude
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great video! I'm impressed with Fodor's restraint. The dude with the phone needed an ass-kicking bigtime. I just hope nothing bad or permanent happens to Ben.

I live in Ontario and we've always had a "mutual combat" law. I think it's the same throughout Canada. Most people don't know about it and cops definitely don't advertise it. My buddy is a cop and he's seen a few guys who come out on the losing end try to press charges on the winer. He enjoys telling them they can't. Lol!

As the saying goes, "You mess with the bull, you get the horns." Or, in this case, "You mess with the Phoenix, you get burned."

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.