UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> * SFL Get Social Contest - Win A Google Nexus 7 *

11/10/12 11:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SuperFightLeague
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/14/12 2:14 PM
Super Fight League, India's Pro MMA Org.

Spread the word about Super Fight League to win!

Super Fight League Get Social Contest - Win a Google Nexus 7!

The Super Fight League (SFL) is giving you a chance to win the brand new Google Nexus 7 and support it's Friday Fight Night series. The SFL fights stream live every Friday on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/SFL. The SFL's partnership with YouTube allows us to be able to provide a high quality live streaming MMA event, each and every week. At the SFL we wanted to put that experience in the palm of your hand with a brand new Google Nexus 7. Yes, one lucky winner will receive a brand new Google Nexus 7 tablet so you can watch all of the SFL that your heart desires.

The goal of this contest is the growth and awareness of the Super Fight League brand through Social Media. To qualify to win the Google Nexus 7 you have to follow some simple steps which are posted on http://www.SuperFightLeague.com. Some of these steps can be done every day and by doing them you will earn more entries. Only one winner will be chosen to win a Google Nexus 7 however there will be many second place prizes that include SFL t-shirts and other items. As this is a Social Media contest feel free to ask your friends for help.

11/10/12 11:29 AM
SuperFightLeague
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The contest will run from today through Sunday, November 18. Best of luck to all who enter.

11/10/12 11:40 AM
RKing85
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah for free stuff!

Although I will be honest, I have never heard of a google Nexus. Some sort of ipad it looks like?
11/10/12 11:49 AM
Joe_Drogan420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So we're being bribed to market SFL on social media with the proverbial carrot being one person winning a Google phone?

11/10/12 11:51 AM
SuperFightLeague

The contest will run from today through Sunday, November 18. Best of luck to all who enter.

11/10/12 11:57 AM
SuperFightLeague

RKing85 - yeah for free stuff!

Although I will be honest, I have never heard of a google Nexus. Some sort of ipad it looks like?

See more about the Nexus 7 here - http://www.google.com/nexus/7/

Many Apple users have had issues with loading our live streaming events on their iDevices so we looked to go with a different platform. 

11/10/12 2:57 PM
superiordanes
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for the letdown of probably only for us

Crossing fingers and pressing link Phone Post
11/10/12 3:02 PM
superiordanes
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yay Phone Post
11/10/12 3:22 PM
SuperFightLeague

superiordanes -  In for the letdown of probably only for us

Mixed Martial Arts fans do not only exist in the USA so why should our contest? This is open to anyone, anywhere. MMA fans exist worldwide and this content is for any geographic location. 

11/10/12 3:35 PM
YellowWrkedByTapIn

If I run through downtown, naked, screaming Super Fight  League for 8 minutes and I get someone to film it, will you just give me the Nexus 7?

11/10/12 3:38 PM
superiordanes

SuperFightLeague -

Mixed Martial Arts fans do not only exist in the USA so why should our contest? This is open to anyone, anywhere. MMA fans exist worldwide and this content is for any geographic location. 

Totally agree, i was too pessimistic, sorry about that, other contests has been restricted to us.
As are many YouTube videos also "not available in your country", bumms me out sometimes Phone Post
11/10/12 3:39 PM
superiordanes

superiordanes -
SuperFightLeague -

Totally agree, i was too pessimistic, sorry about that, other contests has been restricted to us.
As are many YouTube videos also "not available in your country", bumms me out sometimes Phone Post
Not sfl's i should add Phone Post
11/10/12 4:10 PM
Hocky Balboa
9114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YellowWrkedByTapIn -

If I run through downtown, naked, screaming Super Fight  League for 8 minutes and I get someone to film it, will you just give me the Nexus 7?

They might give you an old Zack Morris for that. Phone Post
11/10/12 5:06 PM
caseharts
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
11/10/12 6:08 PM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe_Drogan420 - So we're being bribed to market SFL on social media with the proverbial carrot being one person winning a Google phone?

SFL puts on entertaining shows that I've enjoyed so I'm happy to participate..
11/10/12 8:03 PM
Loadin76
1117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe_Drogan420 - So we're being bribed to market SFL on social media with the proverbial carrot being one person winning a Google phone?

You have never played any kind of game and/or contest ever, have you?

11/10/12 8:22 PM
Joe_Drogan420

I never said I didn't like SFL, I do. And I never said anything bad, it's a clever marketing technique. That's what I like about SFL. They demonstrate a high level of intelligence and professionalism in their production, marketing (as seen with this contest, their deal with youtube, publicity on the ug), and the concept of fighting in front of a live studio audience of indian fans. They're building a UFC style (I don't want to use the word, but it's true) monopoly in India. And I'm not saying that's a bad thing.
It's amazing they're building an audience for mma in India while obviously sating a niche for hardcore mma fans around the globe.
11/10/12 9:35 PM
cdmontgo
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/10/12 9:39 PM
The Nexus 7 isn't new. It has been out for a while. The Nexus 10 comes out in three days (before the end of the contest). You guys should update the marketing to say "a new Nexus 7" rather than "the new Nexus 7".
11/10/12 10:13 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN! Phone Post
11/11/12 10:20 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't do Twitter or Facebook so I'll just subscribe to the SFL on Youtube.

11/11/12 11:02 AM
Jake Devree
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to fight in this show. Runs smooth and I've heard good things about how they treat guys.

11/11/12 11:42 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jake Devree - 

I would love to fight in this show. Runs smooth and I've heard good things about how they treat guys.

Hook this man up SFL!

11/11/12 11:54 AM
Benwahwah_Knows_MMA
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't get their mma game to work properly on their website.

11/11/12 12:59 PM
camozzi
752 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great idea. I've enjoyed the SFL shows Phone Post
11/11/12 2:22 PM
NorthernIrishZombie
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not to hijack the thread, but what happened to the Zuffa Halloween contests?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.