UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Thiago Silva gif?

11/10/12 1:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jayjayememay
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there one floating about?

11/10/12 1:31 PM
crowbar
675 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/10/12 1:49 PM
Jayjayememay
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for good times and arm triangles

11/10/12 1:51 PM
jar of flies
798 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i.minus.com/ixDWikUfXK69o.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibuZBn94ESOvfX.gif

those are the only 2 i made
11/10/12 2:04 PM
Dougie
849 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/10/12 2:04 PM
Dougie
849 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/10/12 2:22 PM
YellowWrkedByTapIn
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dougie - 

Love how Thiago pins the knee into the ribcage to keep Nedkov from spinning with him. He stretches out to put more pressure on the choke with that knee still there.

Awesome.

11/10/12 2:25 PM
Kostakio
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YellowWrkedByTapIn -
Dougie - 

Love how Thiago pins the knee into the ribcage to keep Nedkov from spinning with him. He stretches out to put more pressure on the choke with that knee still there.

Awesome.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Phone Post
11/10/12 2:37 PM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio -
YellowWrkedByTapIn -
Dougie - 

Awesome.

Gotta keep the angle leaning toward perpendicular as much as possible to keep the shoulder running into the artery. Your arm around the other side cutting that artery. Phone Post
11/10/12 2:39 PM
YellowWrkedByTapIn
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - 
YellowWrkedByTapIn -
Dougie - 

Awesome.

Technique, for sure. I'm happy to see him win.

6-3-1 in the UFC, with all wins coming by stoppage. Not to mention his three losses came to Evans, Machida, and Gustafsson. There's still hope for him to break Top 10.

11/10/12 2:47 PM
McBottery
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YellowWrkedByTapIn - 
Dougie - 

Awesome.

His ground game is great, I would love to see him mix it up more often.

I wanted to see him at least try and take Gustafsson to the ground, it could have been a different fight.

11/10/12 3:12 PM
YellowWrkedByTapIn

Joshua J King - 
YellowWrkedByTapIn - 
Dougie - 

Awesome.

just got off work and missed the fights. this is the greatest arm triangle ive ever seen. who'd a thunk ThiagofreakingSilva woulda got dropped that bad and recoverd royce gracie style. mind = blown

Seriously, I agree. Great arm triangle. Took his time getting great position, then finished perfectly. The minute he pins the knee and spreads out, Nedkov taps.

11/10/12 4:19 PM
RandyDarsh
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow that's nuts, I'm happy for thiago.
Almost got finished there. Phone Post
11/10/12 4:27 PM
MattBenwa
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely unexpected, that was some amazing technique from Thiago! As has already been stated, I'd like to see him use his ground game more often.
11/10/12 4:32 PM
Topsyjt
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great gifs TTT Phone Post
11/11/12 4:01 AM
TenOfSwords
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thiago just "retired" Nedkov from the LHW division.

I will be genuinely surprised - make that shocked - if Nedkov doesn't move down to MW; and if he does, that will leave Rashad as the only LHW in the UFC who is listed at under 6'0"; curiously, there are (at least) two UFC HWs who are under 6'0" - Mark Hunt and Pat Barry - and once Daniel Cormier officially joins the UFC there will be (at least) three.

11/25/12 6:14 AM
yellow wrkahlc

Damn it, Thiago. Stop getting awesome wins overturned.

11/25/12 6:44 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc -

Damn it, Thiago. Stop getting awesome wins overturned.

:(

I was so pissed off when he failed his test... Stop taking drugs Thiago! Just stop it! Phone Post
11/25/12 10:21 AM
crazychris
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did he win that fight on Weeeeed man?
11/25/12 10:24 AM
crazychris
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dudes a badass. The whole getting in trouble for weed thing is a shame. I wish it could just be legal already so we could stray away from this BS a long with the rest of the BS that goes along with the ban on weed. WAR SILVA.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.