UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> guy got a Chris Leben Tattoo almost as bad RR

11/25/12 11:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Andersons_Chin
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blue namer please

http://i.imgur.com/UnMlM.jpg
11/25/12 11:26 AM
gokudamus stole my name III
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/25/12 11:29 AM
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna see somebody get a tattoo of Wes Sims.
11/25/12 11:38 AM
Andersons_Chin
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gokudamus stole my name III - 

Thanks Goku
11/25/12 11:47 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum

I guess he's a fan.

11/25/12 11:51 AM
yellow's Willin
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He must really not want to ever get laid. Phone Post
11/25/12 11:52 AM
ranier wolfcastle
842 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/25/12 12:10 PM
ranier wolfcastle
842 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

explodin - 
YellowWrkedByTapIn -
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -  Can someone post the pic of the ugctt tatt I'm too lazy Phone Post

What a moran...

Who is this? Phone Post

11/25/12 1:22 PM
MinnowInaMankiniGotAced

YellowWrkedByTapIn - 
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -  Can someone post the pic of the ugctt tatt I'm too lazy Phone Post

What a moran...

WOW, the awful "art" some people put on their bodies...

I really can't think of a worse idea for a tattoo than an internet forum meme. I'd bet anything the owner of this tattoo will regret it in the (not-so-distant) future. Can you imagine looking at your arm in 5 years, when even the couple of dozen geeks who knew what this meant to begin with no longer remember or care, and asking yourself "what the fuck was I thinking"?

Also I don't understand how someone could fuck up something as simple as 5 letters with a mustache? It looks like prison ink, done with a sewing needle and ballpoint pen ink. Has the "tattoo artist" ever heard of a stencil?

The Leben tattoo is actually decent as far as portrait tats go. I still don't understand the desire to permanently draw your favorite athlete or celebrity on your body... but at least it doesn't look half-bad.
11/25/12 1:24 PM
MinnowInaMankiniGotAced

I also hope the guy with the UGCTT is married or at least has a good story to explain this atrocity to prospective mates. Say it was a college/frat thing or something...
11/25/12 1:26 PM
MinnowInaMankiniGotAced

The "TRAINING MASK" makes that Leben tat really weird tho. Should have left that out unless Training Mask paid you for it.
11/25/12 1:30 PM
BaraoKix

MinnowInaMankiniGotAced - 
YellowWrkedByTapIn - 

What a moran...

WOW, the awful "art" some people put on their bodies...

I really can't think of a worse idea for a tattoo than an internet forum meme. I'd bet anything the owner of this tattoo will regret it in the (not-so-distant) future. Can you imagine looking at your arm in 5 years, when even the couple of dozen geeks who knew what this meant to begin with no longer remember or care, and asking yourself "what the fuck was I thinking"?

Also I don't understand how someone could fuck up something as simple as 5 letters with a mustache? It looks like prison ink, done with a sewing needle and ballpoint pen ink. Has the "tattoo artist" ever heard of a stencil?

The Leben tattoo is actually decent as far as portrait tats go. I still don't understand the desire to permanently draw your favorite athlete or celebrity on your body... but at least it doesn't look half-bad.

That pic gets me to LOL, everytime!
11/25/12 1:46 PM
Eyelasher

I honestly think this is the funniest thread ever; I can't stop laughing...
11/25/12 1:57 PM
Exiive
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lebensquatch Phone Post
11/25/12 2:15 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YellowWrkedByTapIn -

What a moran...

in all seriousness, how is this worse than a full body Leben piece?

this is a simple piece that dude is into, and it's not creepy (no pun intended) like the Leben piece. Phone Post
11/25/12 2:22 PM
BaraoKix

Roided definition...
11/26/12 3:33 PM
MinnowInaMankiniGotAced

UGCTT_Capnsavem - 
YellowWrkedByTapIn -

What a moran...

in all seriousness, how is this worse than a full body Leben piece?

this is a simple piece that dude is into, and it's not creepy (no pun intended) like the Leben piece. Phone Post

LOL admit it, you're the guy with that tattoo???

The Leben tattoo at least has SOME artistic merit. It's unusual, original, eye-catching, technically well-executed. The TRAINING MASK is awkward and a huge brain fart on the part of both the tattoist and his client, unless he was actually paid to put that on him. And the face is not perfect... but portait tattoos are the most difficult to do, and this one is fairly well done. Much better than the Rousey one IMO, and light years beyond Belcher's "Johnny Cash".

The UGCTT on the other hand looks like bad prison ink, or like the guy tattooed it on himself with his other hand while intoxicated. It's just embarassingly bad for how simple it is.

And while permanently drawing a portrait of your favorite athlete on your leg IS kind of creepy... at least it's self explanatory. And at least some people will remember Leben in 10-20 years. I can guarantee you no one will have "UGCTT" in their name in 5 years, and those who did probably will barely remember it or give a shit anymore.

Seriously, can you imagine trying to explain your awesome UGCTT tattoo to a date, without coming off as the biggest geek in the entire universe? Like I said, hope the owner of that tag is married or has a good bullshit story to feed women...
11/26/12 3:37 PM
UGCTT_Paul_Blanka_Harris

11/26/12 3:54 PM
GMan99
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UGCTT tattoo looks like two ghey, aroused, whales kissing.
11/26/12 3:56 PM
MinnowInaMankiniGotAced

GMan99 - The UGCTT tattoo looks like two ghey, aroused, whales kissing.

LMAO
11/26/12 4:54 PM
flying_flamingo_kick
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spliff -
Crooklyn - 

I'm going to get a tattoo of Alan Belcher...with his tattoo showing. Top that. It's like Inception, a tattoo within a tattoo.

I can't stop laughing at this Phone Post
11/26/12 4:54 PM
jiujitsu111

Quit hating people. That's what he want so that's what he got. Regardless of what u get people will b haters. There will b more with certain tattoos than there r with other tattoos. But in the end that's what he wanted and that's what he got. Haters gonna hate regardless. Phone Post
11/26/12 4:57 PM
Attila
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't believe that's real for a second. Pretty good drawing of Leben though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.