UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Favorite feud ever?

11/17/12 6:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wee Bey Jr
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winky is Wright - Flair vs. Funk

Steamboat vs. Rude

Yoko vs. Taker

The whole THREE weeks of Punk vs. Cena... I know the majority liked Punk v. Nash/HHH better, but I really enjoyed the Cena buildup.

I'm forgetting some I know but that's off the top of my head. Phone Post
The three weeks of Punk/Cena were infinitely better than Punk vs HHH/Nash. The contract negotiation with Vince is always overlooked for the shoot promo, but Punk was laying it down in that promo with Vince, too.

Do people really like the HHH/Nash one better? I felt the whole jobbing out to HHH at Night of champions and the weird Nash texting angle, actually cooled Punks heat quite a bit. Phone Post
11/19/12 4:21 PM
RoyMunson
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Piper / Mr. T

11/19/12 4:51 PM
mattloveslamp
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris Jericho/Shawn Michaels

DX/Nation of Domination/Hart Foundation

Kane/Undertaker

Rock/Stone Cold

Punk/Cena Phone Post
11/19/12 5:03 PM
TheBearStare
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not my favorite but Foley/hhh was pretty awesome. I was a huge foley fan and he totally made hhh. When hhh ended his career at no way out i was shocked and depressed like hell. Off topic but at the time did people know foley was going to lose? Phone Post
11/19/12 9:14 PM
2mmafreaks
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kevin Von eric vs chris adams Phone Post
11/19/12 10:11 PM
Smokemonster
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goldberg/NWO was pretty good
Lesnar/Angle always delivered
McMahon/Bischoff
And pretty much any combo of Austin, Angle,HHH or Rock Phone Post
11/20/12 1:01 PM
NHBshooter
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magnum TA / Nikita Koloff ---- now that best of seven was for the U.S. title when it meant something Phone Post
11/25/12 9:45 PM
Brock Lobster
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was young but I really liked the Shane o Mac vs Kane feud. Plus the Eddie and Ray feud. Eddie Jbl was good too. Phone Post
11/25/12 11:33 PM
roninthebox
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock Lobster - I was young but I really liked the Shane o Mac vs Kane feud. Plus the Eddie and Ray feud. Eddie Jbl was good too. Phone Post
I actually feel old for once in this form,, thanks :) Phone Post
11/26/12 12:34 AM
Brock Lobster
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

roninthebox -
Brock Lobster - I was young but I really liked the Shane o Mac vs Kane feud. Plus the Eddie and Ray feud. Eddie Jbl was good too. Phone Post
Hahahaha. Turn 19 in a couple weeks. I'm pretty young. Phone Post
11/26/12 12:53 AM
omgjoshjames
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sting vs NWO
Sting vs Flair
HBK vs Hart
Austin vs McMahon
And for some reason I really liked the Undertaker vs Lesnar feud even though biker taker was kinda lame Phone Post
11/26/12 1:37 PM
Starship2000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sting/Vampiro and Austin/McMahon Phone Post
11/26/12 4:12 PM
roninthebox
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock Lobster -
roninthebox -
Hahahaha. Turn 19 in a couple weeks. I'm pretty young. Phone Post
Im about to be 23 an generally feel younger to everyone on here, so now i kinda feel old that i actually remember the attitude era an wcw Phone Post
11/26/12 4:46 PM
cripplersc
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sting/ The Great Muta for the TV title. Sting/Flair. Warrior/Rude. Luger/ Horsemen. HBK/ Hart. HBK/Razor/Diesel. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.