UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Attn KC and the hgs law ocifers

11/11/12 4:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With all the attention on Phoenix Jones lately what would i need to do to set up shop as a super hero in china town and patrol kalihi?? legally i mean. would i be able to stomp some samoan dope dealers with immunity? could i crush some micro law breakers and get away clean if i videod them breaking laws and acted in a manner that allowed me to smash em but play like im being defensive and upholding the law as law inforcemnt was unable to get here in time?if fctv was mayor or governor would it be possible? maybe super hero lessons at a certain hideout right outside of honolulus zoo?

om thinking about calling myself "the iron mango of justice" im thinking jimmy could ride shotgun with me as "loose micro jimmy hole" we could ride our bikes around and shoot people with slingshots and marbles we could even have our secret hide out somewhere down kapahulu up a dark flight of stares and dine on poke bowls after a hard days work patrolling waikiki beach and keeping the touristas safe from iced up hooligans who steal backpacks and the perverts that sit by the showers and watch the liittle kids shower . wed need moke and his longhair to put on a bikini though and pretend to be a underage girl so we can bust some perv ass at the showers

but in all seriousnes what legally could we do, say if a group of hgers formed a vigilante association besides make phone calls to 911?

11/11/12 12:58 PM
WillyMaunawili
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In!

ttt! Phone Post
11/11/12 6:35 PM
Moke
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke in a bikini at the showers at the end of Kapahulu would only attract a mob from Hula's.
11/11/12 8:15 PM
The Professional
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in. Jjmtg will take over moke's bikini duties. Phone Post
11/11/12 10:27 PM
FCTV808
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

first rule of deathsquad.
11/11/12 10:34 PM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Professional -  I'm in. Jjmtg will take over moke's bikini duties. Phone Post

lol that big guy in bikini will take queen street duties and river street and you professor will watch his behind. i want akepo and pua lanes after dark. kc can take the greater waipahoo area. slaphead will take lesser east waikiki and moke can patrol hulas all night and work his way to jimmy and fctv at zanzabars. meatrocket will cover the rear by femme nu just try not to roll into rockza to often. we will all meet by kakaako at around midnight to rendevous before heading to chinatown and backing up jjmtg and the professional. willi is stuck gaurding nalo through kahaluu all by himself but dont worry jimmy will be there to. jimmy will also have to watch the parking lot at ehukai. sorry jimmy you gotta be every where at once until we can get neckcrank on board to guard the pearlcity aiea area specifically around the cue. wu can take nanakuli and makaha.

there are still open spots and areas that need covering so anyone else wanna volunteer? saome may have larger areas than others but we all work together. the ones i placed are the ones i know are ready to get vigile on that ass and of course the areas can be divided changed etc amongst ourselves or we can do rotations that change like every 3rd wednesday we ALL cover pearlridge, the next day we all cover kam4 housing etc etc but need to have a good rotation so they cant predict where we will be

11/11/12 10:36 PM
sufferingsuckatash

FCTV808 - first rule of deathsquad.

you just broke it dammit! noone mentioned the squad until you did. i was just testing the waters and trying to get recruits you know see if we can get some rookies on board that are down with the brown

11/11/12 11:43 PM
fnunderful
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i've already got a costume and utility belt....
11/12/12 12:20 AM
sufferingsuckatash

^and you brew our beverages

11/12/12 12:54 AM
fnunderful
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

deal...but still looking for a kegerator...
I refuse to clean and sanitize another bottle that doesn't hold at least a gallons worth...
11/12/12 2:17 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

attention FBI...... believe in love and understanding!!!!
11/12/12 3:17 AM
JIMMYNAKS
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I take the path of non violence and understanding.

Criminals are people too and will probably be turning their life around for the better and day now.

I can tell from the Heineken bottle holding pics Phone Post
11/12/12 3:22 AM
sufferingsuckatash

Sgt. Slaphead - attention FBI...... believe in love and understanding!!!!

cool do we have any other  fbi agents that wanna join besides ********** (name hidden for his and  my protection)

11/12/12 3:25 AM
sufferingsuckatash

JIMMYNAKS -  I take the path of non violence and understanding.

Criminals are people too and will probably be turning their life around for the better and day now.

I can tell from the Heineken bottle holding pics Phone Post

i have a pic of jimmy holding a heineken bottle and you are probably right. they go into our prison system and are totally reformed and go on to leave succesfull lives of sobriety and lawfullness. what was i thinking. damn budweiser im drinking got the best of me fctv erase this damn thread!

11/20/12 4:43 PM
Moke
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So then, let's say you are walking down the street and see some guy breaking into a car. You say, "Yo what the fuck?" and he just starts walking away. Can you "subdue" him or do you have to let him walk away since he's no longer posing a threat to life or property?

Can you go after him and subdue/arrest him for the crime he already committed/attempted?
11/20/12 4:48 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you KNOW he has committed an offense.....yes. But, you should have some definite evidence/witnesses to go along with your accusation otherwise you-said/he-said and you committed a felony by detaining/confining him+whatever level of force you used.
11/20/12 4:52 PM
Moke

...so what you're saying is, just shoot him with a 30.06 from a distance with no witnesses?
11/20/12 4:58 PM
Sgt. Slaphead

I would never advise that......love is the answer!
11/20/12 5:15 PM
Moke

Love shall be the name of my rifle.

"The wicked fell, and Love was her name"
11/20/12 9:51 PM
JIMMYNAKS
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only if you have a cool costume like PJ or the Batman Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.