UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> WoW has run it's course IMO

12/7/12 11:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
leglockfan
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I get about 7-8 hours of total WoWing per week in on my Shaman and that's about all I have time to play. I still really enjoy it. I hated MOP at first but it grew on me. The pvp is still pretty fun and it is still entertaining. If I was dropping 20-30 hours a week in it raiding and shit I would slit my wrists but the same could be said for a lot of games with that time investment.

Still a fun game for what it is. WoTLK was my favorite xpac like a previous poster. I still go back to it and farm for transmog gear. Playing Barbie Dress Up is good times.
12/8/12 11:21 PM
Ceelo
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I been playing it again and I am having lots of fun. I love the fact that they brought back actual faction grinds instead of putting a tabard and running instances over and over. The questing in pandaria is great, it's not mind numbing like wrath or cata. Overall the xpac is great!
12/11/12 4:09 PM
leglockfan
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

easedel - Left that game years ago. So glad I did. Pretty much wasted about 5 years of my life with that game :(

Because if you hadn't of been playing WoW you would have accomplished so much...
12/12/12 10:26 AM
FloridaStriker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leglockfan - 
easedel - Left that game years ago. So glad I did. Pretty much wasted about 5 years of my life with that game :(

Because if you hadn't of been playing WoW you would have accomplished so much...

lmfao

that game has created so many damaged people

12/15/12 6:53 AM
6ULDV8
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I started it not too long after WOTLK and just loved it.  My hunter was a pretty badass dude.

2 months after Cat came out I uninstalled.  Holy Jesus that expansion just seemed to suck everything that was fun with the game out of it.

Tol Barad sucked.  10 and 25 man shared raid lockout (and same gear!) sucked.  Waiting more than an hour (sometimes way more) for a random dungeon to pop sucked. Hanging out in Stormwind doing nothing all the time sucked.  

There was not one thing I enjoyed about the game anymore.  I tried Rift in beta, but couldn't get into it.

I got GW2 and enjoyed it until I got to 80, because it's beautiful, but then what the hell is the point of doing anything after that?  MMOs definitely need a Skinner's box to keep you interested.

I don't know if there will ever be another WOW MMO.  MOBAs seem to be where it's at for online gaming now.

12/20/12 11:13 PM
Roy Batty
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does Meridian 59 play kind of like an FPS?
12/22/12 10:31 AM
b0bb0
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing stacks up to pre2000 ultima online. The pvp was epic and as a murderer and griefer it wad so fun. Plus if u died it actually meant something so shit was serious! Phone Post
12/22/12 11:09 AM
Choochy
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roy Batty - Does Meridian 59 play kind of like an FPS?
Doom maybe minus the guns with spells/commands bound on the f keys

Its now source free and servers are popping up

With a stable population that game is the goat.

Played it on and off since 3DO days. Phone Post
12/27/12 4:06 PM
Nolaguy
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

b0bb0 - Nothing stacks up to pre2000 ultima online. The pvp was epic and as a murderer and griefer it wad so fun. Plus if u died it actually meant something so shit was serious! Phone Post
This is fact.

I was GM I a pl guild on Baja for many years.

$C$ for life ;) Phone Post
12/27/12 4:07 PM
Nolaguy
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pk guild that is Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.