UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> FranksFight Supporters...Supplies Donation list.

11/11/12 7:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's been brought to my attention that After Frank completes this next round of Chemo and kicking cancers ass.... He will need to be in a super sterile environment... Causing Wendy to replace things in the house and keep it spotless. This will obviously be expensive. Id like to get a list going of supplies she will need and let's all help her out.

Wendy if you would post a list of things needed we can do our best to get them out to you.... Cleaning supplies, clothes, bedding, medicine... Maybe we can get you a cleaning service to help with initial Clean.

one of our own needs us... Come on UG let's get this done. Phone Post
11/11/12 8:33 PM
Leghound
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
11/11/12 8:56 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
11/11/12 9:55 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/12/12 2:31 AM

Thank you all first and fore most for all your support. I thankfully have a housekeeper who has offered to help me with the cleaning part of this all. It would be optimal to replace as much as possible in regards to linens and such because even washed they are high germ carriers.

Pillows, Sheets, blankets (Queen, and twin size) This includes our 2 sons beds size twin

bath towels face cloths kitchen towels dish clothes shower curtain bathroom rugs

kitchen and hallway mat/rugs

Baby wipes, tissues, water, gatorade, dove bar soap, toilet paper, purrell hand sanitizer, large medical gloves, 

Clothing for Frank he used to work in Metal manufacturing so 80% of his clothing smells like metal so it needs to be replaced nevermind it does not fit do to extreme weight loss

Jeans size 38/30

Shorts XL

Tees XL

Scullies big size

Sneaker/sock size 11 1/2

Tegaderm medium bandages transparant waterproof, sea-bands (he has two pairs but he wears them round the clock for nausea so they wear out quick), prilosec, hand sanitizer

Off the top of my head I cannot think of anything else however I learn as I go with this process as does my husband. Bottomline he is having a stem cell transplant which with destroy his immune system everything must be as sterile as possible when he gets home. I will have to clean the house as if I just moved in. Think of all the things in your house that are germ collectors those are the things I hopefully will be able to replace. Once Frank gets home I will hopefully have a stockof certain things so that I can limit my leaving the house since I also will need to avoid germs for Franks safety. If you think of something I may not have mentioned please just ask. If you would rather just donate money you can here

Ty ElPescadero you are always right there with a new idea ;)

11/11/12 10:53 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Thank you all first and fore most for all your support. I thankfully have a housekeeper who has offered to help me with the cleaning part of this all. It would be optimal to replace as much as possible in regards to linens and such because even washed they are high germ carriers.

Pillows, Sheets, blankets (Queen, and twin size) This includes our 2 sons beds size twin

bath towels face cloths kitchen towels dish clothes shower curtain bathroom rugs

Baby wipes, tissues, water, gatorade, dove bar soap, toilet paper

Clothing for Frank he used to work in Metal manufacturing so 80% of his clothing smells like metal so it needs to be replaced nevermind it does not fit do to extreme weight loss

Jeans size 38/30

Shorts XL

Tees XL

Scullies big size

Sneaker/sock size 11 1/2

Tegraderm medium bandages, sea-bands (he has two pairs but he wears them round the clock for nausea so they wear out quick), prilosec

Off the top of my head I cannot think of anything else however I learn as I go with this process as does my husband. Bottomline he is having a stem cell transplant which with destroy his immune system everything must be as sterile as possible when he gets home. I will have to clean the house as if I just moved in. Think of all the things in your house that are germ collectors those are the things I hopefully will be able to replace. Once Frank gets home I will hopefully have a stockof certain things so that I can limit my leaving the house since I also will need to avoid germs for Franks safety. If you think of something I may not have mentioned please just ask. If you would rather just donate money you can here

Perfect... Also give us an idea of large chain stores near you that we could get gift certificates/cards... Frank have a favorite pizza place there or some other place he really likes to eat at? I'm sure Team Fat Kid members will be happy to get some gift certificates.

Fuck Cancer Phone Post
11/11/12 11:52 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
11/12/12 12:48 AM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Luvdcuties -

Baby wipes, tissues, water, gatorade, dove bar soap, toilet paper

Jeans size 38/30

Shorts XL

Tees XL

Scullies big size

Sneaker/sock size 11 1/2

Tegraderm medium bandages, sea-bands (he has two pairs but he wears them round the clock for nausea so they wear out quick), prilosec

Perfect... Also give us an idea of large chain stores near you that we could get gift certificates/cards... Frank have a favorite pizza place there or some other place he really likes to eat at? I'm sure Team Fat Kid members will be happy to get some gift certificates.

Fuck Cancer Phone Post

Target

Walmart

Sears/Kmart (Same store for us here)

Stop and Shop

Shaws

(Franks favorites for eating places)

Dominos

Olive Garden

McDonalds

Dunkin Donuts

**We live in a small city not too much around our mall consist of maybe ten stores if that**

11/12/12 12:49 AM
Loadin76
857 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - want me to see if I can procure a gasmask? :) No seriously hit us up with your "Chain" stores so we can get some gift cards or something.

11/12/12 2:31 AM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
11/12/12 2:35 AM
Luvdcuties

Pharmacies

cvs

rite aid

walgreens

11/12/12 2:38 AM
Luvdcuties

Loadin76 - 

Luvdcuties - want me to see if I can procure a gasmask? :) No seriously hit us up with your "Chain" stores so we can get some gift cards or something.

lol he maynot like a gas mask but i would love him to wear one and maybe a biohazard suit lol I already told him any problems with nurse call me and im on it even if it means a middle of the night drive to boston lol

11/12/12 11:04 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -
Loadin76 - 

lol he maynot like a gas mask but i would love him to wear one and maybe a biohazard suit lol I already told him any problems with nurse call me and im on it even if it means a middle of the night drive to boston lol

Your an awsome wife Phone Post
11/12/12 12:12 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Tat2tillidie - TTT Phone Post
. Phone Post
11/12/12 12:57 PM
Bromovich
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
11/12/12 2:10 PM
Luvdcuties

TTT

11/12/12 2:50 PM
UGCTT Private First Class America
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump Phone Post
11/12/12 6:26 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

al principio Phone Post
11/12/12 9:48 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bromovich - TTT Phone Post
. Phone Post
11/12/12 10:07 PM
UGCTT_stuffadamdoes
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where should we send gift cards if we get them? Phone Post
11/12/12 10:10 PM
Luvdcuties

Frank Edge

463 Linden Street Apt. 3

Fall River, Ma 02720

11/13/12 9:57 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
11/13/12 3:27 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - al principio Phone Post
. Phone Post
11/13/12 8:09 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

11/13/12 8:21 PM
bruised
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub'd Phone Post
11/14/12 8:23 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.