UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> FranksFight Supporters...Supplies Donation list.

11/14/12 9:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTY Phone Post
11/14/12 4:24 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - Bump Phone Post
. Phone Post
11/14/12 4:42 PM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does Frank have to stick to a certain diet?

11/14/12 4:45 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up -

Was thinking that too when Wendy listed his favorite places to eat... But seeing as I'm not only a member but the player president of TEAM FAT KID I figured live n let live... If Frank wants some McRons let a man get some nuggets! Phone Post
11/14/12 4:53 PM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up -

Was thinking that too when Wendy listed his favorite places to eat... But seeing as I'm not only a member but the player president of TEAM FAT KID I figured live n let live... If Frank wants some McRons let a man get some nuggets! Phone Post

Ha. I wasn't asking for that reason :)

I wanted to send semething, without divulging what it is. Just making sure he doesn't have any odd restrictions. :)

11/14/12 4:56 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up -

Ha. I wasn't asking for that reason :)

I wanted to send semething, without divulging what it is. Just making sure he doesn't have any odd restrictions. :)

In all seriousness... I'm sure he will have some restrictions, good question... Wendy anything we shouldn't send!

Team Fat Kid Phone Post
11/14/12 4:59 PM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up

We need a TFK logo of some sort...

11/14/12 5:03 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up -

We need a TFK logo of some sort...

It's pretty much a gold mine waiting to be excavated... Shirts, hats, SWEAT PANTS ... Lets build the Fat Empire and donate 1/2 to Franks fight and half to our Belly's!

War TFK Phone Post
11/14/12 7:41 PM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up

TTT

11/15/12 10:19 AM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up

TTT :)

11/15/12 10:44 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got to keep this thread up. Positive thoughts coming your way Frank! Phone Post
11/15/12 10:51 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - Got to keep this thread up. Positive thoughts coming your way Frank! Phone Post
Agreed... He's going threw the roughest form of chemo and needs every bit of support he can get.... Ultimately he is in the cage alone, like all great fighters, but just like all great fighters he has an Army standing right outside the gate cheering him on!

Wendy hope your doing good to, can't imagine how tough this is for a maama bear to go threw! Behind every good man there's a good women... Your proving that!! Phone Post
11/15/12 7:45 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - Got to keep this thread up. Positive thoughts coming your way Frank! Phone Post
. Phone Post
11/16/12 9:09 AM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up

Ttt Phone Post
11/16/12 10:27 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
11/17/12 7:12 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
11/19/12 9:48 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bromovich - TTT Phone Post
. Phone Post
11/19/12 10:54 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Again Phone Post
11/19/12 11:39 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Wendy just posted this in another thread:

"Sorry I have not updated as much all updates are on the FranksFight facebook page. I have been so busy back and forth to Boston and then trying to raise money. It is costing me 50 bucks a day to see him and Im down to two days worth of money so if you could help me by passing the donation link around I would greatly appreciate it. Got woken up this am for a medical bill of 600 dollars because of the insurance company denying coverage. It is amazing how I have to pay for parking everyday just to see my husband friggin hysterical. I also have to pay to eat while up there to. Am I crazy or is our helath system stupid? Spouses should not have to pay for parking and spouses should be given a meal and not have to pay the crazy prices for food. Do not get me started on gas prices either lol. Getting ready to go see Frank now. He received a shirt from Mike Swick and I will put pics up soon. Thank you all for supporting Frank and our family and for listening to my babble."

It's thanksgiving week and this Family will be spending it with there paapa bear in the hospital... If anyone can find it in there heart to donate that would be fantastic.

War Frank Phone Post
11/19/12 4:18 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bromovich - War Frank. Phone Post
. Phone Post
11/20/12 11:04 AM
Open Mat Radio
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First off, Frank's a badass and so is Wendy! It's often just as taxing on caregivers as it is on patients so everyone take a second and thank all the caregivers out there!

Second, got my "Give Cancer the Creeps" shirt yesterday and it indeed kicks ass.

Last, we announced a new auction on our most recent show (i cut and pasted our weekly show release below). You guys don't have to listen as I want it to be clear that we're doing this for Frank and Wendy and not to get new listeners. We have to give a huge thanks to Scotty Nelson from Lucky Gi/OTM for hooking us up with some shirts. We took those shirts and got them signed by a who's who of UG hall of famers. Eddie Bravo, Vinny Maghalhaes, Frank Trigg, Tyson Griffin, Martin  Kampmann and Dean Lister all signed the shirts. One shirt is going to Frank and one is going to be up for auction. Wendy and our team will work out the auction details and post shortly. (Shirts will be in the mail to you tomorrow Wendy). A huge thanks to the fighters that helped support such a good cause. Let's hope the UG gets behind the auction and brings in a decent buck for #FranksFight

On this weeks episode of Open Mat Radio, we have Chapter One of "Don't Call it a Comeback" with Dean Lister. In this interview, we talk about Dean's influences as he was coming up in the scene, what it's like to compete and travel around the world, a shocking near death experience right before ADCC 2011 and much more. For more information on Dean, visit www.DeanLister.net.

11/21/12 12:17 AM
Tat2tillidie
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Pharmacies

cvs

rite aid

walgreens

Any other ones you may need at this moment? I'm getting rest to send one out where could I get one that will benefit you now ?

#FranksFight

Just let me know I'll try and get it out before the weekend :) Phone Post
11/21/12 11:07 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Tat2tillidie -
Luvdcuties -

Pharmacies

cvs

rite aid

walgreens

Any other ones you may need at this moment? I'm getting rest to send one out where could I get one that will benefit you now ?

#FranksFight

Just let me know I'll try and get it out before the weekend :) Phone Post
Gd man Phone Post
11/21/12 9:58 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
11/21/12 10:17 PM
Tat2tillidie
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After reading I see it cost a lot of money for gas so I think I will send a visa gift card so she can use for gas ... Keep fighting frank ... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.