UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> FranksFight Supporters...Supplies Donation list.

12/5/12 4:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tat2tillidie
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Tat2tillidie - I will get my gift card out ASAP this week just been rough around here but I promise I will get it out ...

Sorry for the delay ...

TTT #FranksFight Phone Post
Don't over extend yourself my man, get it out when you can. Really cool of you to even care.

War Frank Phone Post
Thanks man your my idol for real ... You got more heart than a lot of people here ...

You as well as others have pumped this for frank and his family so much that it makes this place so much better ...

It's one of the things that keeps me coming back here everyday ...

TTT good work guys Phone Post
12/5/12 5:06 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Tat2tillidie - I will get my gift card out ASAP this week just been rough around here but I promise I will get it out ...

Sorry for the delay ...

Don't over extend yourself my man, get it out when you can. Really cool of you to even care.

War Frank Phone Post
Thanks man your my idol for real ... You got more heart than a lot of people here ...

You as well as others have pumped this for frank and his family so much that it makes this place so much better ...

Thanks for the compliment... Your a gd dude your self!! VTFU

Not everyone likes me though... Lol... Been getting one vote down per day... Lmao... There's a bitter Egg somewhere!! Phone Post
12/5/12 10:15 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
12/6/12 9:40 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
12/7/12 10:29 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
12/7/12 12:17 PM
Luvdcuties
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Sorry for the delay ...

War Frank Phone Post

No worries Tat ;)

12/7/12 12:35 PM
Tat2tillidie
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ thanks I put myself in a pickle this week but will be straight this coming week as I'm already booked up :) hope franks happy being home as I'm sure you are ... Phone Post
12/7/12 12:43 PM
Luvdcuties
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie -  ^ thanks I put myself in a pickle this week but will be straight this coming week as I'm already booked up :) hope franks happy being home as I'm sure you are ... Phone Post

Np and like I said no rush we know xmas right around the corner and we also know you have been helping ;) He is very happy being home and yes I love it!!! Hope you have an incredible day!!

12/7/12 1:48 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Tat2tillidie - ^ thanks I put myself in a pickle this week but will be straight this coming week as I'm already booked up :) hope franks happy being home as I'm sure you are ... Phone Post
That's killer your all booked up ... Tats? Hence the SN?

War Frank Phone Post
12/8/12 3:40 AM
Bromovich
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Frank. Phone Post
12/9/12 11:58 AM
Open Mat Radio
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Open Mat Radio -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lucky-Gi-Shirt-w-6-autographs-for-FranksFight-/321033541758?

OpenMatRadio.com and LuckyGi/OnTheMat are happy to announce this auction to benefit #FranksFight. You are bidding on a Lucky Gi shirt signed by the following UFC and ADCC All Stars: Vinny Magalhaes, Martin Kampmann, Tyson Griffin, Frank Trigg, Eddie Bravo, and Dean Lister. All proceeds go directly to Frank. Please bid now

Vinny

Eddie

Outstanding!!!!! Phone Post

ONE DAY LEFT TO BID AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!

12/10/12 11:57 AM
Open Mat Radio
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lucky-Gi-Shirt-w-6-autographs-for-FranksFight-/321033541758?

Time is almost up!

12/11/12 6:53 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
12/13/12 7:14 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
12/16/12 9:57 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
12/23/12 3:44 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Wendy your feast from the market has been orderd... They don't do Christmas Day anymore :( so it will be ready for pick up tomorrow around noon... Hope you guys enjoy! Phone Post
12/23/12 4:26 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
12/23/12 6:27 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
12/23/12 8:37 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Wendy your feast from the market has been orderd... They don't do Christmas Day anymore :( so it will be ready for pick up tomorrow around noon... Hope you guys enjoy! Phone Post
. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.