UnderGround Forums

Training and Gear UnderGround >> Top ten ammy fighter in ohio

11/12/12 7:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
younggunz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey everyone, hope all is going well. Im trying to help some of my fellow ammy fighters get some name recognition here to help open up fights and oppurtunities for them. Feel free to post your own list and argue mine, as I know and admit I do not know the whole state nor have i seen every match up. But here goes!
1-Wayne Laynum; He's 8-0 after this past weekend and an absolute animal!
2- Jon Gunther; He's 6-1 with his only loss coming to a tough Jake anderson, that he took the fight with 1 wks notice!
3- Quinton cooperider; He's 9-0 after a great job this past weekend and very impressive!
4- Aaron Neighbors; He's 7-2 with both those losses coming to newly turned pro Ray Yanez. Dudes a stud an tough fight for anyone!
5- Josh Longood; He's 4-0 but dont think hes inexperienced, hes a very talented and very tough fighter!
6-Michael Ambrose; He's 5-1 with his only loss being to Cooperider, and a very talented guy.
7-Windom craig; he's 6-1 and a very good fighter, def a tough test!
8- Nick Stuff- Hes 3-1 and a very fast athletic big man who has huge potential!
9-Dee White; He's 6-1 a big powerful 35'er and very tough fighter!
10- Cody Garbrandt; Hes 6-2 and a quick and powerful fighter, a tough test to anyone looking for a fight!

Well thats my list, hope you guys like it and help spread the word about my friends on here, like i said, this is my opinion feel free to post your own lists and argue points on mine! have a good day!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.