UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cote, If You a Scare, Make a Injury

11/18/12 3:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_zackthewop
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sakara beat that ass

Dago style!!!!!! Phone Post
11/18/12 3:41 AM
Sex Chicken
1033 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Che cosa una vergogna.

11/18/12 3:48 AM
PhallicObjekt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer - 
PhallicObjekt - disgraceful performance.

Cheating greaseball.
You are full of shit.

Sakara was not cheating, he was trying to finish the fight.

Just be thankful your boy got a gift decision and dodged the TKO loss. Phone Post

cheating is cheating regardless of intent.

You are now on ignore list
11/18/12 4:41 AM
Sardinian pride
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit happen,it's a combat sport and Sakara isn't a dirty fighter..always root for him always will do! Phone Post
11/18/12 6:28 AM
Bobby Lupo
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cote got early Christmas gift, but Sakara won the fight. No discussion

11/18/12 7:06 AM
Bobby Lupo
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sakara issues STATEMENT, NOT APOLOGY:

Ci sono momenti dove l'entusiasmo per una vittoria così faticata non lascia tempo per nessuno. Non so se con le parole riuscirò a spiegarvi quello che sto provando..adesso mi viene in mente una parola..Vittoria...nn sto parlando della Vittoria di un uomo sopra un altro uomo queste sono definizioni da dizionari e sinceramente non m interessanno non mi appartengono come non m interessa la parola squalifica adesso. La Vittoria delle quale voglio rendervi partecipi e' quella su stessi quella sulle paure quella sul Dolore fisico quella su un ideale su un sogno..se oggi ho vinto e' perche' sapevo come vincere..conosco il percorso e so che solo tramite le sconfitte puo'arrivare una Vittoria..la Mia che io dedico a voi..ma voglio dedicarla in particolare a tutti quelli che vinceranno dopo delle sconfitte e vinceranno perche'come me nn smettono di combattere mai..il resto lasciamolo a verdetti sbagliati che nn possono cambiare una vittoria avvenuta per ko..

Oggi abbiamo dato 3 knockdown a un atleta che nemmeno Anderson Silva e Tito Ortiz sono riusciti a farlo e questo perché dentro la gabbia stavo con tutti voi .. E lui era solo
Vi Amo davvero grazie a tutti voi Alessio Sakara

11/18/12 7:31 AM
Bobby Lupo

He can only think of Victory and knocking down Cote 3x when Anderson and TIto couldn't.

I might go to Montreal to make a police report for robbery

11/18/12 4:18 PM
Bobby Lupo

Created: 6 days
By: Bobby Lupo , -14
You can Save youself from the massive thrashing you'll get in front of the home country fans. You think you had problems with Chong Le? Sakara can literally (correct usage--watch the Irvin fight) break you face. Just say you got hurt in training, and you don't have to go out tere and catch a beatin'. You probably have insominia and nightmares right now. Sakara's hands are on your brain. From me to you, why not do the smart thing and call it off before it happens. You wanna stay in the UFC and the fans--myself included, want to watch you fight another day.

Like a freakin profit. Patrick shoulda listened Phone Post
11/18/12 4:21 PM
Sex Chicken
1033 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo -  Created: 6 days
By: Bobby Lupo , -14
You can Save youself from the massive thrashing you'll get in front of the home country fans. You think you had problems with Chong Le? Sakara can literally (correct usage--watch the Irvin fight) break you face. Just say you got hurt in training, and you don't have to go out tere and catch a beatin'. You probably have insominia and nightmares right now. Sakara's hands are on your brain. From me to you, why not do the smart thing and call it off before it happens. You wanna stay in the UFC and the fans--myself included, want to watch you fight another day.

Like a freakin profit. Patrick shoulda listened Phone Post

email Jason please.

11/18/12 4:30 PM
Bobby Lupo

Sakara and bobby lupo did not lose. I will not change my sn. Team Sakara is appealing this. I anticipate a reversal where Alessio is declared the winner Phone Post
11/18/12 4:34 PM
Sex Chicken

His new name is "Olive Garden Table For One". I will have my justice. Alessio Sakara disgraced a nation last night and there will be repercussions. 

11/18/12 4:35 PM
Sex Chicken

Cote disgraced a nation by celebrating the win. But that's another issue.

11/18/12 4:42 PM
Sex Chicken

Edited: 11/18/12 9:33 PM

Mirgliotta/Cote/Sakara all have egg on their face. Everyone lost. Including Roberto Lupo.

11/19/12 9:21 AM
Bobby Lupo

No egg, just self tanner and moisturizer with some lip bomb on my face Phone Post
11/19/12 11:19 AM
Jason
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin

A bet is a bet man.

11/19/12 11:40 AM
6ULDV8
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It sucks, but yeah a bet's a bet.  It's one reason I've never done a SN bet.

I don't think this will get reversed, but am flabbergasted that the ref let it happen in the first place.

11/19/12 12:48 PM
iamarealamerican
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - You can Save youself from the massive thrashing you'll get in front of the home country fans. You think you had problems with Chong Le? Sakara can literally (correct usage--watch the Irvin fight) break you face. Just say you got hurt in training, and you don't have to go out tere and catch a beatin'. You probably have insominia and nightmares right now. Sakara's hands are on your brain. From me to you, why not do the smart thing and call it off before it happens. You wanna stay in the UFC and the fans--myself included, want to watch you fight another day.

5 days only left

Chong Le told me to tell you that

YOU ARE NEXT! and for some reason he was really squeezing hard on this towel he had in his hand, what a wierdo, lol.
11/19/12 1:40 PM
Olive Garden Table For One

DoomFarmer -  Why they did this to you, loops? Phone Post

I am proud of this name. I stand in solidarity with Alessio Sakara as two men who were screwed by Big Tan Dan and French Canada.

11/19/12 1:57 PM
MasterofMartialArts
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry Lupo. I gotta say this though, Cote got KTFO. Cote rocked him, then Sakara retaliated with a beautiful combination against the cage and dropped Cote, NOBODY has been able to do that, not even Anderson. I can guarantee the illegal shots were unintentional, Sakara is an honorable guy, unfortunate for the situation. Phone Post
11/19/12 5:14 PM

MasterofMartialArts -  Sorry Lupo. I gotta say this though, Cote got KTFO. Cote rocked him, then Sakara retaliated with a beautiful combination against the cage and dropped Cote, NOBODY has been able to do that, not even Anderson. I can guarantee the illegal shots were unintentional, Sakara is an honorable guy, unfortunate for the situation. Phone Post

That was a wild sequence. My heart was in my mouth from Cote's combo, then the power elbows from Sakara. Think how far his clinch has come. He had a negative clinch to being the first guy to knock Cote off his feet.

11/19/12 6:32 PM

This is the level of passion from an Italian thread on this subject:

Thanks Alessio you brought the value of Italy in a foreign land, all the mach the public will blow his whistle, and soon after, that "you apologized," you cheered, you've won 2 times .... . BY DICK ....

11/19/12 6:39 PM
epwar
541 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ that new screenname.  Wear it with pride.  

No joke, when I was watching the fight live and Sakara dropped him with those elbows, the first thing I thought of was Lupo and this thread.

11/19/12 6:47 PM

epwar - 

No joke, when I was watching the fight live and Sakara dropped him with those elbows, the first thing I thought of was Lupo and this thread.

Bro, I was dying to death when Cote was unloading on him. Then I went bezerk when the mother of all comebacks happened. Then I made UG threads big upping Sakara. Then the outcome got overturned and there was a backfire. What a crazy series of events.

11/19/12 6:49 PM
Amose
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar - 

Same here. The thread title has been stuck in my head for days.

11/20/12 6:17 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahahahaha at the new SN Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.