UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> 9/11 Explosive Evidence: Experts Speak Out (Video)

11/16/12 2:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MickColins
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats Larry Appleton on being the last person on the Internet to read a 9-11 conspiracy. It's easier finding a virgin in planned parenthood than it is to find someone who hasn't seen a 9-11 Reuther video or website but then there was you. Bless your heart. Phone Post
11/16/12 2:40 AM
Redneck
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

charms434 -  I LOVE when people act like they are experts in controlled demolition on a message board.
"Oh but it looked like a controlled demo!" REALLY? Other than seeing the Flamingo taken down on your 19 inch tv, how many controlled demolitions have u seen?!?........ Get back to bagging my groceries Phone Post

But it starts to hold weight when demolition experts come out and say the same thing, of which many have.

11/16/12 2:45 AM
yabadaba
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One view of the 9/11 truther movement:

...the 9/11 “truth movement” has ground to a halt. Apart from the fundamental incoherence of their theories, the downfall of the 9/11 denier juggernaut was good old-fashioned skepticism at its finest, the kind that conjures visions of James Randi challenging psychics and faith healers on their home turfs and winning... 

Staking their fortunes almost solely on Internet-based content may have been the 9/11 deniers’ biggest mistake. What seems like a perfect place for pseudoscience — the Internet is un-edited, without fact-checkers or minimum publishing standards of any kind — also became a perfect place for a rapid-response system of blogs and forums to fight back. Drawing on the freely available technical information from the NIST, FEMA, and academic journals which most colleges let their students access for free, skeptical sites like ScrewLooseChange.blogspot.com and debunking911.com are able to defuse 9/11 denier claims as they arise...

11/16/12 2:49 AM
Larry Appleton
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic."

They say jump and you say "how high" you're brain dead, you got a f-ckin bullet in ya head--RATM Phone Post
11/16/12 2:55 AM
yabadaba
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Larry Appleton -  "The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic."

They say jump and you say "how high" you're brain dead, you got a f-ckin bullet in ya head--RATM Phone Post

An independent study came to a different conclusion:

The red/gray chips found in the WTC dust at four sites in New York City are consistent with a carbon steel coated with an epoxy resin that contains primarily iron oxide and kaolin clay pigments.

There is no evidence of individual elemental aluminum particles of any size in the red/gray chips, therefore the red layer of the red/gray chips is not thermite or nano-thermite.

11/16/12 2:59 AM
Larry Appleton

yabadaba -
Larry Appleton -  "The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic."

An independent study came to a different conclusion:

The red/gray chips found in the WTC dust at four sites in New York City are consistent with a carbon steel coated with an epoxy resin that contains primarily iron oxide and kaolin clay pigments.

There is no evidence of individual elemental aluminum particles of any size in the red/gray chips, therefore the red layer of the red/gray chips is not thermite or nano-thermite.

I saw that, it's an obvious yellow/shill study Phone Post
11/16/12 3:09 AM
Larry Appleton

lets learn about WTC-7 which collapsed and WASN'T HIT BY A PLANE...can't blame jet fuel!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw Phone Post
11/16/12 3:19 AM
yabadaba

Edited: 11/16/12 3:24 AM

"I saw that, it's an obvious yellow/shill study"

What is your level of expertise in chemistry?

11/16/12 3:24 AM
Larry Appleton

another chemical engineer says the "red/gray chips are thermitic"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZNQq7XBLwc Phone Post
11/16/12 3:24 AM
yabadaba

Edited: 11/16/12 3:28 AM

It's difficult to pinpoint a precise moment when the popularity of the 9/11 conspiracy theory peaked, though it was probably sometime in 2006. In tracking its decline, however, three dates stand out: July 22, 2004, when the 9/11 Commission released its final report; Feb. 3, 2005, when Popular Mechanics published its 5,500-word article dismantling the movement's claims; and Aug. 21, 2008, when the National Institute of Standards and Technology issued the final portion of a $16 million studyinvestigating the cause of the collapse of the Twin Towers and a third World Trade Center skyscraper that was not hit by a plane.

The Popular Mechanics article...found that all of the supposedly scientific evidence for government involvement in 9/11 was based on shoddy research and, to a large extent, manipulated and misleading argumentation...

"We were the first people to actually take the conspiracy theory claims seriously and address them very directly," Meigs says. "And the reaction was so overwhelmingly hostile, and kind of scary, that it was a real education in how these groups work and think." Among the responses was a report by anti-Zionist conspiracist Christopher Bollyn, who claimed to have discovered why the 100-year-old engineering magazine would take part in a government cover-up of the crime of the century: A young researcher on the magazine's staff named Benjamin Chertoff was a cousin of then-Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, and the magazine was seeking to whitewash the criminal conspiracy with its coverage.

Never mind that Chertoff had not been in his position when the story was being written, and Benjamin Chertoff had never met the man who he said might be a distant cousin. The mere mention of the connection was sufficient for conspiracists to dismiss the report.

"That was interesting. A little bit scary I think for Ben, but also kind of comical," Meigs said. "Imagine the scenario. Let's say somebody at Slate is related to Dick Cheney and all of a sudden he said, 'Hey guys, I need everybody to work with me on this: We're going to all get together to cover up the biggest mass murder in American history. Are you with me?' "

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/trutherism/2011/09/the_theory_vs_the_facts.html

11/16/12 3:29 AM
pfsjkd
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Read this thread:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2034310&page=1&pc=437

Then wipe your ass with this one.

11/16/12 3:30 AM
Redneck
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/16/12 3:30 AM

Of course the popularity of people wanting the truth wained after a few years, for one, the public has very short memories and secondly, when they constantly hit a brick wall whenever they demand answers from official sources, and are ridiculed by elements of the mainstream media, only the truly dedicated will keep pushing.

The perpetrators of 9/11 knew this when they pulled it off. All they had to do was look at history. 

11/16/12 3:37 AM
THE DEAN
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Personally, I don't think jet fuel burns hot enough to take down a building like that.
11/16/12 3:38 AM
Redneck

Edited: 11/16/12 3:38 AM
THE DEAN - Personally, I don't think jet fuel burns hot enough to take down a building like that.

Kerosene gets pretty hot bro.

11/16/12 3:44 AM
Larry Appleton

PHD at Copenhagen University talks about nano-thermite and "military materials unknown to the general public"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie4sb0nrTdo Phone Post
11/16/12 3:45 AM
THE DEAN
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
THE DEAN - Personally, I don't think jet fuel burns hot enough to take down a building like that.

Not hot enough to burn through a terrorist passport.

As far as I know, plastic burns at a much lower temperature.
11/16/12 3:48 AM
Redneck

Edited: 11/16/12 3:48 AM
THE DEAN - 
Redneck - 

The coincidence theorists have an answer for that, I don't recall what it is off-hand, but they believe it.

11/16/12 4:19 AM
OxymoronicalAmbiguity
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
11/16/12 4:26 AM
GMB13

Redneck - 
THE DEAN - 
Redneck - 

The coincidence theorists have an answer for that, I don't recall what it is off-hand, but they believe it.

I believe the answer is "This stuff's complex bro."

11/16/12 4:41 AM
Vitor29

Lol @ calling people "9/11 deniers", I don't ever recall anyone saying the events of 9/11 didn't take place, ever. Of course we all know the term "denier" is usually used to invoke a connection with holocaust denial. Not only is that a dirty tactic, it's a moronic tactic and not even close to being accurate. Phone Post
11/16/12 4:48 AM
12SixElbow
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Late on the night of August 23, 2001, at about 3 a.m. security cameras in the parking garage of the World Trade Center captured the arrival of two or three truck vans.

Visual examination determined the vans were separate and unique from trucks used by janitorial services, including different colors and devoid of markings. More curious, all the janitorial trucks had pulled out of the Towers by about 2:30 a.m—about half an hour before the second set of vans arrived.

According to my high level State Department source with a top security clearance, who disclosed the unusual nightly activity, no vans matching that description had entered the World Trade Center at such an hour in any of the weeks or months prior to that date. It was a unique event.

Security cameras caught the vans leaving the Towers at approximately 5 a.m—before the first wave of AAA personality types on Wall Street, driving Mercedes and BMWs, arrived to track the markets.

For the next 10 to 12 nights, the same mysterious truck vans arrived at the World Trade Center at the same mysterious hour--- after the janitorial crews had left the building and before the most fanatic robber barons on Wall Street showed up for work. The vans appeared at the World Trade Center from approximately August 23, 2001 until September 3 or 4, 2001. After that last night, they never appeared at the Towers again.

The vans were never heard of again, either. The 9/11 Commission was never informed of their surprising presence in the Towers three weeks before the 9/11 attack. Most of the 9/11 Truth Community has no knowledge of this extraordinary nightly activity, either.

11/16/12 4:53 AM
12SixElbow
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

charms434 -  I LOVE when people act like they are experts in controlled demolition on a message board.
"Oh but it looked like a controlled demo!" REALLY? Other than seeing the Flamingo taken down on your 19 inch tv, how many controlled demolitions have u seen?!?........ Get back to bagging my groceries Phone Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK50So-yYRU

Here are 70 building implosions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SUuBXRQyXk

Here is a video of a 5 story building collapsing from a fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbff_Ol-izY

and finally, a very scary video of building demolitions side by side with 911 footage.

11/16/12 4:53 AM
whophlungdung
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

M Phone Post
11/16/12 5:24 AM
Redneck

Edited: 11/16/12 5:25 AM
Vitor29 -  Lol @ calling people "9/11 deniers", I don't ever recall anyone saying the events of 9/11 didn't take place, ever. Of course we all know the term "denier" is usually used to invoke a connection with holocaust denial. Not only is that a dirty tactic, it's a moronic tactic and not even close to being accurate. Phone Post

Yeah, and now denier is used for the same reason to slur people who don't accept the climate change theory, the term has a stigma attached to it.

11/16/12 5:40 AM
Synado

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.