UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Forearm pain while doing pull ups?

11/12/12 7:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
temp170618
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Recently I have started to experience pretty significant pain in my left forearm when doing pull ups wider than shoulder width. It's a pretty deep down pain and feel almost like it might be the bone or something...

Anyways, anyone else have any issues with this in the past and, if so, what was the solution? Phone Post
11/12/12 9:11 PM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How far down? Could be tendinitis in the elbow. If so I've had it before and it sucks. Phone Post
11/12/12 10:38 PM
temp170618
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's on the upper forearm but I can't quite find exactly where it is. It feels like its deep inside, if that makes sense? Almost like its close to the bone. When I go to rub it out afterwards, I can't find a trigger point to work with... Phone Post
11/13/12 12:11 AM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your best be would be to stop training and see a physio. All anyone on here can do is give a calculates guess. Best not to fuck around with shit like this. Phone Post
11/13/12 12:25 AM
Chocolate Shatner
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd say stop doing pullups with a wide grip. Go to a narrow or parallel grip.
11/13/12 1:14 PM
GaryG
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just use your right arm

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.