UnderGround Forums

VIDEO THREADS >> UFC 154 results and discussion

11/17/12 8:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaosOverkill
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why didn't carvalho get an interview?

11/17/12 8:32 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sleazy Martinez - Unless i've missed it whilst typing i can't believe there's been no takedown attempts from Damm. Another BJJ player that's fell in love with striking?

Thats what you get when you are training your standup with the Spider....When you train with Yoda you think you are a jedi knight as well.

I mean dont get me wrong,his striking looks much improved but he should have at least mixed things up with take down attempts and some clinches as well. Even if he would not have been able to get the trip he would at least have stopped the flow of his opponents standup.

Damm obviously fought a dumb fight and hence deserves to lose.

Megatherium
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Split eh?

Didn't see that at all.
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ryanJ -

I know who this guy is pulling for...

Reaction after decision....DAMN! Phone Post
11/17/12 8:33 PM
simonpe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sleazy Martinez - Unless i've missed it whilst typing i can't believe there's been no takedown attempts from Damm. Another BJJ player that's fell in love with striking?

Another gi player without his gi...
11/17/12 8:34 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightharder -
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - 
StretchPlum - What a horrible fight. Sub-novice level kickboxing
Really? I'm enjoying this. Phone Post

As a big fan of kickboxing (coming from a country with a big kickboxing culture it really has been the martial art that has the most prominance here) i enjoy this fight as well. The kickboxing is not to bad and lets not forget that there still striking with very small gloves so a KO is always around the corner.

I am a little annoyed by Damm NEED to keep the fight on the feet. Its all well and good to show that his striking has improved but he could have gone back to his core business a long time ago.

I definitely agree that Damm should have tried to take the fight to the ground as many times as possible. As soon as Carvalho was on his back he was visibly in danger. Carvalho pulled off a good escape but if Damm got him down again then he could have probably subbed him. Phone Post
11/17/12 8:34 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Megatherium - Split eh?

Didn't see that at all.

I think one judge just gave it to Damm because he was a little more agressive. Sometimes Octagon control is  obviously overrated by these judges.

11/17/12 8:35 PM
Salubu

any links peoples? i'm a teacher and can't afford the $44 on line fee.
ausgepicht

Edited: 11/17/12 8:35 PM
pj_benn -  I had damm. He was walking right through those kicks Phone Post

Well 12er, since you are new to the sport, I'd suggest you read up on the criteria.

yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We need Bocek to win, ladies and gentleman.

11/17/12 8:36 PM
StretchPlum

King Paul, minutes went by with only a couple of jab kicks. Sorry, but I like mma.
11/17/12 8:37 PM
Megatherium
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will Sam Stout try to impose a wrestling match to as he did versus Spencer Fisher to avoid the deadly Kung Fu attack of John Makdessi?

God, I hope not.

But we are about to find out!!
11/17/12 8:38 PM
French Fries Malone
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War stout!!! Phone Post
11/17/12 8:38 PM
Godmode
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Salubu - any links peoples? i'm a teacher and can't afford the $44 on line fee.

You can only get MSG from friends/pros.
11/17/12 8:39 PM
B_Goetz

Stout used his wrestling when he was having trouble with Etim. I won't be shocked if he goes back to it, should Makdessi give him trouble standing.
11/17/12 8:40 PM
Salubu

I will be happy to friend anyone with a link...
11/17/12 8:40 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn it, Stout. WIN.

11/17/12 8:41 PM
DanCrase
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...I hate Adrien Brody
11/17/12 8:42 PM
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - 

Damn it, Stout. WIN.

THis

11/17/12 8:43 PM
Megatherium

Salubu - any links peoples? i'm a teacher and can't afford the $44 on line fee.

You're a might hard to reach, amigo.
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Megatherium - Will Sam Stout try to impose a wrestling match to as he did versus Spencer Fisher to avoid the deadly Kung Fu attack of John Makdessi?

God, I hope not.

But we are about to find out!!
I think so.... Phone Post
RKing85
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going with Stout in this one.
11/17/12 8:44 PM
fightharder

B_Goetz - Stout used his wrestling when he was having trouble with Etim. I won't be shocked if he goes back to it, should Makdessi give him trouble standing.

Is he goes there then he Makdessi is pretty much fucked....But it would make the fight less interesting as well.

I love Makdessi style but i am still going with Stout on this one....Unfortunately for me Stout will probably lose because of it because i am having pretty horrific ''luck'' so far. Riddle is pretty much the only pick i got so far.

11/17/12 8:44 PM
The Cooler

It appears that Arianny just walked around the entire ring with something stuck to her left ass cheek.
11/17/12 8:45 PM
Megatherium

Love watching Makdessi fight!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.