UnderGround Forums

VIDEO THREADS >> UFC 154 results and discussion

11/17/12 11:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i.imgur.com/E96Bu.jpg
11/17/12 11:24 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

easedel - 
French Fries Malone -  Lotta empty seats Phone Post

bathroom/food/beer breaks?....outside of the main event this card is kinda bleh

Absolutely true,

nonetheless it is still rather unbelievable that the return of GSP does not sell out the stadium when there are no hockey games to speak of. UFC obviously made some mistakes with the canadian fan base and there now being punished for it.

Worrying for MMA in general though because there not exactly doing great with the Fox deal on the American market either.

11/17/12 11:25 PM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come on Filthy! Take this round 

Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How dare you say Hendricks/Kampmann is kinda blehhh
ChaosOverkill
676 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - http://i.imgur.com/E96Bu.jpg

lol voted up

11/17/12 11:26 PM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arm in.....not gonna happen 

Megatherium
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carmont did a commendable job of avoiding wrestling I thought.
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lawlor is doing pretty good...putting the filthy on Carmont. He is winning to fight on my scorecards.

Radio Raheem

ChaosOverkill - 
Pancake Syrup - http://i.imgur.com/E96Bu.jpg

lol voted up

11/17/12 11:27 PM
ChaosOverkill
676 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The ref said work DURING A GUILLOTINE

FUCK THESE STUPID REFS!

11/17/12 11:27 PM
KZTT_HaliChap
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
11/17/12 11:28 PM
BispingsBritishWrasslin
361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

FUCK THESE STUPID REFS!

well he is French Canadian.

what can you really expect?
11/17/12 11:29 PM
ChaosOverkill

BispingsBritishWrasslin - 
ChaosOverkill - 

FUCK THESE STUPID REFS!

well he is French Canadian.

what can you really expect?

lol, well I am in Montreal and half French Canadian but I'll let it pass this guy is making them seem stupid

11/17/12 11:31 PM
Radio Raheem

Not the most exciting fight, but I dont see how anyone can give this fight to Carmont

Pancake Syrup

Dafuq is that white line behind the cage it's distracting me
Megatherium
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishman84 - 
Megatherium - This fellow did something unspeakably awful on TUF as I recall.

That ended watchin' TUF for a lot of us fellas!

what was that?

If I remember, he took another man's plate of food out of the fridge with him into the bathroom and masterbated into it.

And Spike apparently thought that it was such great tv they let the guy eat it on national tv.

Guy should have sued Spike. It was disgusting.
11/17/12 11:32 PM
Boofhead3
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boring fight Phone Post
11/17/12 11:32 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lawlor should take the decision. Phone Post
11/17/12 11:33 PM
fightharder

Lawlor might have done enough to take the decision. Lawlor really shut him done. Impressed by the grind.

dummythrust
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR LAWLOR
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Megatherium -
irishman84 - 
Megatherium - This fellow did something unspeakably awful on TUF as I recall.

That ended watchin' TUF for a lot of us fellas!

what was that?

If I remember, he took another man's plate of food out of the fridge with him into the bathroom and masterbated into it.

And Spike apparently thought that it was such great tv they let the guy eat it on national tv.

Guy should have sued Spike. It was disgusting.
That was Kyle Kingsbury, not Lawlor. Phone Post
BispingsBritishWrasslin
361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no clue how to score that.

toss up imo.
Megatherium

Funny entrances though.
11/17/12 11:34 PM
dummythrust
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

his relaxed end of round guillotine posture is something to be admired
11/17/12 11:34 PM
Radio Raheem

lol at Firas cornering like every other dude on the card. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.