UnderGround Forums

VIDEO THREADS >> UFC 154 results and discussion

11/18/12 12:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bry Bry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

props to Condit for staying in there making it a battle for GSP..
11/18/12 12:43 AM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit that's the first time i saw Machida's stache LOL
11/18/12 12:44 AM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's just such a nice guy
11/18/12 12:44 AM
Jaybrone
523 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most are saying it was a war some are satin it was boring. Haters love to hate GSP. Phone Post
11/18/12 12:45 AM
Jaybrone
523 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - Holy shit that's the first time i saw Machida's stache LOL
Pic! Phone Post
11/18/12 12:46 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Silva VS GSP....not going to happen any time soon. And i dont blame him. He is a great champion in his division but Silva will knock him out.

11/18/12 12:46 AM
Megatherium
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Megatherium - GSP
Hendricks
Carmont
Garza
Sakara
Diabate
Makdessi
dos Anjos
Carvalho
Menjivar
Riddle
Elkins

I did OK though, eh.
11/18/12 12:48 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The again...Hendricks might be able to KO GSP out as well. That is really a fight i look forward to. I know it might be sin to say it but i might be more interested in seeing Hendricks GSP then GSP Silva.

Silva just fight Jon Jones or even Cormier. Those are much more interesting challenges for him.

11/18/12 12:49 AM
Megatherium
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice to see Georges' parents up in the ring to celebrate the win with him.
11/18/12 12:49 AM
fightharder

Kingfanpaul - 
Jaybrone - 
Pancake Syrup - Holy shit that's the first time i saw Machida's stache LOL
Pic! Phone Post

LOL!

You have to forgive him. He's from Barcelona.

11/18/12 12:50 AM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"My vision was blurby" lol. Love GSP. (No homo) Phone Post
StrikeforceSupporter

GSP vs Anderson

Hendricks vs Rory after Rory blows through BJ (No offense to BJ, just being real)
Megatherium

fightharder - 

The again...Hendricks might be able to KO GSP out as well. That is really a fight i look forward to. I know it might be sin to say it but i might be more interested in seeing Hendricks GSP then GSP Silva.

Silva just fight Jon Jones or even Cormier. Those are much more interesting challenges for him.

I agree completely.
StrikeforceSupporter

GSP vs Anderson

Hendricks vs Rory after Rory blows through BJ (No offense to BJ, just being real)
StrikeforceSupporter

GSP vs Anderson

Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul -

Fantastic! Phone Post
11/18/12 12:52 AM
DanCrase
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul - 

Genius!
11/18/12 12:54 AM
fightharder

Megatherium - 50-45???!!!

I think not. That was a war.

It was. But George still outpointed Condit easily. Its once again the take outs though. So by Pride rules it was an absolute war. If you score the fight round by round GSP still takes it easily.

But Condit did great though. He might have done more damage to GSP then GSP did to him,i loved his kicks and he was really busy from the ground. I think Condit will be back fighting for that title fairly soon.

BTW congrats on your bets....my ''luck'' totally left me. First i have a horrid day with the premier league bets and then i only hit two out of my six picks. Glad someone is having some ''luck''.

11/18/12 12:56 AM
Gregg Roach
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Megatherium -
fightharder - The again...Hendricks might be able to KO GSP out as well. That is really a fight i look forward to. I know it might be sin to say it but i might be more interested in seeing Hendricks GSP then GSP Silva. Silva just fight Jon Jones or even Cormier. Those are much more interesting challenges for him.
I agree completely.

Ditto, and congrats on the picks.  VU in the works, brah.

11/18/12 1:02 AM
Ironhouse

Good main even but my god this Hendricks and his HBomb170. I wanna see him vs GSP more than silva. I think Silva is just too big for GSP. Condit is always a great fight, always (hater gonna hate).

Oh, and Machida supporting Movember, what a guy.
11/18/12 1:03 AM
Radio Raheem

DrunkenBatman -  FUCK YEH.

WTF DOES CONDIT DO NOW? Diaz rematch? Or if he loses that doesn't completely discredit condit? Fickle. Phone Post

Moves up to 185

11/18/12 1:08 AM
Megatherium

Shit, I done got carried away here and passed 4000 a day before my first birthday.

It wasn't supposed to happen this way.
11/18/12 1:34 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone know when the post fight press conference starts?

I've got the Youtube page up but it just says "This live event will begin in a few moments. Please wait.".

It's been saying that for like 20 mins now... Phone Post
11/18/12 1:50 AM
JustAnotherMMAFan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight. I am a George St. Pierre fan, and I think he clearly won the fight, but, as of round #3, it felt like he was doing some lay'n'pray there.

He just wasn't being aggressive enough, or was hitting Condit significantly, as he seemed to be too concerned with Carlos' submission attempts. At times, Carlos was being more active and was being more aggressive from the bottom.

I gave round 5 to Condit, because he clearly won the striking exchange, and, when George wrestled him down, he basically just held him there...

11/18/12 2:11 AM
Ryan Black
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats to Georges! He looked just like his old self- taking his opponent down and laying all his weight on him, reigning down punches for 3/4th's of the round.

Although I wanted Condit to win, Georges has my utmost respect.

That headkick Condit caught him with in the 3rd almost did it- I jumped out of my seat on that one... Condit fought his ass off and rectified the Diaz fight tenfold. That was an awesome moment. It let you know; it CAN be done...

But nothing- and I mean nothing- was as much of a "jump-the-fuck-up-out-of-your-seat"-moment than Hendricks' KO. Nearly identical to his KO of Jon Fitch. There is fuckin' money in that left hand of his. That was my favorite highlight-reel-moment of the night. Great show. Nice night of fights- besides Tom Lawlor getting so obviously screwed that the winner's hometown was booing the decision... that was bullshit. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.