UnderGround Forums

VIDEO THREADS >> UFC 154 results and discussion

11/18/12 2:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
billygamble
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if u watch the hendricks slowmo of kampan ko, i really noticed the big difference on the way hos punch goes inward to his opponents spine and thr bottom of the cranium, making it a more effective and defasting ko than a clipping punch.
11/18/12 3:19 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Expected Hendricks to KO Kampmann even though Kampmann was the "superior striker" and "comes from behind more than Lance Bass." Kampmann seems to always get hit easily by guys considered less technical or the lesser striker. With the power Hendricks has I expected it to go like that.
11/18/12 3:55 AM
swany
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gsp wanting Anderson to come down to 170 is bullshit, 1 78 is fait an practically even. Gsp does not want this fight, him cutting 8 less pounds is a huge advantage over Anderson who will be cutting extra 15 pounds. Gsp is just trying to weigh Anderson out of this . If Anderson does cut the weight and destroys gsp, gsp should be ashamed and his name does not even deserve to be thought about mentioning in the same breath as Anderson
11/18/12 4:55 AM
Strategy101

Kingfanpaul - 

I'm a Machida fan, but thats absolutely hilarious.

Dude has a total "creeper" stache goin' on right now.
11/18/12 7:21 AM
redeye2000

hype vs reality.

GSP was boring again. another boring 5 round decision win.

and you guys scream again how great GSP was.

GSP is an amazing athlete. true. but not an amazing fighter. specially not to watch him fight. boring as fuck.

the only time that fight was actually exciting is when condit kicked GSP. other then that. what did GSP do that made this fight exciting?

11/18/12 8:35 AM
Randy Watson
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with the decision but not the scoring. Condit seemed to lift as the fight went on. Shame he did not stand and trade more. He really started to land a few late.
11/18/12 8:43 AM
UGCTT croy_00
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

redeye2000 - hype vs reality.

GSP was boring again. another boring 5 round decision win.

and you guys scream again how great GSP was.

GSP is an amazing athlete. true. but not an amazing fighter. specially not to watch him fight. boring as fuck.

the only time that fight was actually exciting is when condit kicked GSP. other then that. what did GSP do that made this fight exciting?

Wow. Didn't think I would hear someone call it a boring fight. If you understand the intricate details of the sport, that was an amazing fight. Phone Post
11/18/12 9:10 AM
Jaybrone
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StrikeforceSupporter - GSP vs Anderson

Hendricks vs Rory after Rory blows through BJ (No offense to BJ, just being real)
Why should Hendricks have to face anyone other than the champ? Fitch Kos and Kampman is the most impressive run anyone has been on at WW other than the champ. Phone Post
11/18/12 9:17 AM
Jaybrone
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul -
Jaybrone - 
Pancake Syrup - Holy shit that's the first time i saw Machida's stache LOL
Pic! Phone Post

LOL!

The unibrow as the attaché work together in perfect harmony. Phone Post
11/18/12 9:44 AM
redeye2000

the first round of hommnick now that was a great fight, round 2 and 3 not so much.

just because GSp was dry humping condit, does not make it exciting. when did GSP improve his position to even half guard? when did GSP try to actually finish the fight?

answer he didnt, same boring fight style as usual. this is reality. that GSP is good at controlling his opponent is great. but i am not watching the UFC for that. i am watching the UFc for people trying to finish fights.

GSP is a great athelete but not a fighter. Roy Nelson is not a great athlete but he is a fighter.

you see were i am getting at?

11/18/12 1:19 PM
Renzo's Elbow
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, according to you, a better athelete trumps a better fighter? So...to be UFC champion, you only have to be a better athelete than a guy who is a great fighter? Why train at fighting then. interesting.
11/18/12 1:27 PM
Gortcho
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had a parlay of gsp, hendricks, and dos anjos but i lost the fucking ticket! Phone Post
11/18/12 1:34 PM
6ULDV8

Best night of fights I've seen in a long long long time.  

I think the crowd really makes the fighters bring their A game too.  Last week I was at Macao live and everyone was way too quiet and sedate (it's an Asian thing).  The Canucks will bring it out of you.

11/18/12 2:26 PM
MMAFAN167

That headkick Condit caught him with in the 3rd almost did it- I jumped out of my seat on that one... Condit fought his ass off and rectified the Diaz fight tenfold. That was an awesome moment. It let you know; it CAN be done...

Yes and add some of John Jones technic into Carlos style. And win win winn. Phone Post
11/18/12 4:26 PM
jar of flies
807 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you whoever gave me a blue name
11/30/12 8:42 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ObamaCare - 

how did this get stickied again?

We are in the "VIDEO THREADS" section of the UG... I have no idea what it is...

11/30/12 11:18 AM
The Super Bean
454 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

? Phone Post
11/30/12 11:44 AM
RickStorm
1753 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I forgot UFC 154 is tomorrow.

11/30/12 11:48 AM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/30/12 3:09 PM
RickStorm -

I forgot UFC 154 is tomorrow.

lolwut

11/30/12 12:03 PM
holly9000
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for once I feel like I have a chance with the bookies
11/30/12 12:37 PM
SkooterFanForLife
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you hear? WE LANDED ON THE MOON!
2/15/13 3:10 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.