UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> SFL 9 live on the UG Friday 11:30 am ET

11/16/12 12:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

camozzi -

who are you picking for the main event?

That dude who won... Lol... This weekend Condit!! Phone Post
11/16/12 12:45 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_EnderTL - Watched the fights from my phone today. They were great! Couldn't post while watching but looks like there wasn't a big crowd on the UG today.. Anyone who missed it should catch it later!

Good job SFL! Was cool you had Shimada there reffing. Phone Post
There actually was a gd turnout... This thread got erased and there was another one stuck ... Not a bunch of peeps ... But 100 responses give or take a few! Phone Post
11/16/12 12:47 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_EnderTL - Watched the fights from my phone today. They were great! Couldn't post while watching but looks like there wasn't a big crowd on the UG today.. Anyone who missed it should catch it later!

There actually was a gd turnout... This thread got erased and there was another one stuck ... Not a bunch of peeps ... But 100 responses give or take a few! Phone Post
Oh, that's good then. Why did a thread get erased? Lol Phone Post
11/16/12 1:22 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_EnderTL -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Oh, that's good then. Why did a thread get erased? Lol Phone Post
I think cause they had wrong time on here?? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.