UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Sylvester Stallone 62 years old training (vid)

11/13/12 11:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Drizzt7000
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect...probably uses roids, but still...respect

http://jitsmagazine.com/video/sylvester-stallone-training-at-62-years-old
11/13/12 2:12 PM
andyman011
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's definitely on trt who knows how much though. It's usually near impossible to get a bodybuilder body unless you take roids or eat sleep and train in your gym Phone Post
11/13/12 2:48 PM
paw
1173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow...very impressive.

11/13/12 5:28 PM
LordSeano
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its insane shape for a 62 year old.

Its also a lifetime of eating right and working out
11/14/12 6:46 AM
torquemada
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's absolutely on trt, but that alone won't give you conditioning. He has to train and eat right as well. Much respect to him.
I do think It's easier when you have a chef, trainer, etc though. Phone Post
11/14/12 11:46 AM
Bry Bry

"Its insane shape for a 62 year old"

i agree...

"Its also a lifetime of eating right and working out"

umm you left out the 'taking steroids and GH' part...
11/14/12 1:24 PM
Kroger39
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has Stallone ever been out of shape? Rocky came out in 76. He's been training for 30+ years. I think the drugs are just the icing on the cake.
11/14/12 3:51 PM
MbA7601
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poor curl form imo..

Kidding. He's in awesome shape and still very dedicated even if he's on trt Phone Post
11/14/12 4:29 PM
LordSeano
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bry Bry - "Its insane shape for a 62 year old"

i agree...

"Its also a lifetime of eating right and working out"

umm you left out the 'taking steroids and GH' part...

Well duh that goes with out saying. My point was this is not one of these old dudes that just starts pumping GH and ends up looking like that
11/14/12 6:08 PM
pcuzz

Drizzt7000 - Respect...probably uses roids, but still...respect

http://jitsmagazine.com/video/sylvester-stallone-training-at-62-years-old

Probably? Didnt he get popped for them? Not that I really care its his body he can do what he wants, just though that was funny.
11/16/12 5:48 PM
big_slacker
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ Yeah, pretty sure he got busted on a flight a while back. Regardless, by most accounts he has been eating well and lifting consistently most of his adult life. 62 isn't old if you haven't spent your life doing physical labor and take care of yourself.
11/17/12 2:37 AM
ArtisticStrength
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
11/17/12 12:35 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a big proponent of hGH but that doesn't mean he sits around being a keyboard warrior and all. Good for him but I am more impressed with :

at 60 being "all natural"...because Maxwell is a nut.

11/17/12 2:21 PM
Bry Bry

im not shitting on the guy, he has put a ton of hard work into attaining the body he has but what would he look like WITHOUT all of the Gh and steroids?would he even still have the drive and pep to keep working out without the performance enhancers?
11/17/12 5:53 PM
Zero1
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stallone is awesome but Steve is even more impressive. He will be 60 in a few weeks and he is in great shape without taking any roids......
11/18/12 5:26 AM
ams
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agree Phone Post
11/18/12 10:01 PM
sly fox
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArthurKnoqOut - 

He's a big proponent of hGH but that doesn't mean he sits around being a keyboard warrior and all. Good for him but I am more impressed with :

I didnt realize maxwell was 60!

11/19/12 4:12 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sly fox - 
ArthurKnoqOut - 

I didnt realize maxwell was 60!

good looking son of a gun, to boot! beep no romo.

11/19/12 7:08 PM
big_slacker
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ He's in impressive shape for a 30 year old let alone 60. But I'm not down with his anti-cardio rhetoric.
11/19/12 7:54 PM
ArthurKnoqOut

well he does immense amounts of sprints and kettlebells. It's not that he's anti-cardio per se he just personally doesn't utilize LSD...

VTFU on the 30 year old bit though!

11/20/12 8:08 PM
big_slacker

Nah, he's anti cardio. Read this link:

http://bodybasics.blogspot.com/2009/04/why-too-much-cardio-makes-you-fat.html

"Any steady state locomotion elevating the heart rate into the zone for twenty minutes or more. The zone is determined by formulas based on age and resting heart rate. Now, ten reasons why it not only doesn't work but is a poor use of exercise time."

He then goes on to list why cardio will chemically castrate you, cripple you and give you cancer. Full of outright untrue info, half truths and things that also apply to resistance exercise. It's kind of shocking to hear it from a guy that obviously knows a great deal both in theory and practice.
11/20/12 9:20 PM
1armedScissor
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope I don't come of sounding like a "hater" but I'm skeptical that maxwell is natural
11/20/12 11:01 PM
1armedScissor

I haven't travelled these particular forums in years. Last I did, people loved Ross, Joel, Wiggy and Taku. Who is this new guy Maxwell?
11/20/12 11:41 PM
turducken

big_slacker - Nah, he's anti cardio. Read this link:

"Any steady state locomotion elevating the heart rate into the zone for twenty minutes or more. The zone is determined by formulas based on age and resting heart rate. Now, ten reasons why it not only doesn't work but is a poor use of exercise time."

He then goes on to list why cardio will chemically castrate you, cripple you and give you cancer. Full of outright untrue info, half truths and things that also apply to resistance exercise. It's kind of shocking to hear it from a guy that obviously knows a great deal both in theory and practice.

lol, that site promotes his anti-aerobics bs but then recommends hiking and walking?
11/21/12 10:39 AM
big_slacker

turducken - 
big_slacker - Nah, he's anti cardio. Read this link:

lol, that site promotes his anti-aerobics bs but then recommends hiking and walking?

Exactly. If he would have just made the points that for a non-endurance athlete interested in health and fitness you're better off with a focus on resistance exercise instead of a focus on only LSD cardio then I'd agree. But most of what he says in that article is just horseshit.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.