UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Sylvester Stallone 62 years old training (vid)

11/21/12 11:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArthurKnoqOut
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well, I never actually read that before and what I meant by cardio was the fact that he does indeed do sprints and kettlebells but of course that's not steady state LSD type stuff...that was a bit outrageous for sure. thanks bud VTFU

11/21/12 1:54 PM
MarsMan
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArthurKnoqOut - 

He's a big proponent of hGH but that doesn't mean he sits around being a keyboard warrior and all. Good for him but I am more impressed with :

at 60 being "all natural"...because Maxwell is a nut.

Apparently, a BJJ Black Belt as well:

http://thefightworkspodcast.com/2009/07/12/steve-maxwell-strength-conditioning/

11/21/12 2:20 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yep he is a BJJ black belt and I think the first person certified to teach Gracie JJ in the States. 

his son Zak Maxwell (whom he home-schooled) is a BJJ black belt also and had impressive results for a youngster including beating Kron Gracie at ADCC gi.

12/11/12 1:30 PM
benji_man
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
12/17/12 3:52 AM
JFC1001
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With all the talk of HGH and TRT the question remains that if you were a 62 year old guy and could afford drugs that would make you feel 25 again would you take them? Props to Sly for looking so much in shape. I know when I'm 50 I will be on TRT. Lol. Phone Post
12/17/12 10:59 AM
ArthurKnoqOut

it's not so simple. you can't take a fat and ill, 62 year old, put him on TRT and magically he becomes an in-shape 25 year old without any exercise.

12/17/12 2:44 PM
big_slacker
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Exactly, everyone is going to say yes to the magic pill scenario. Fewer would say would you take it if it would let you continue to do 60% of the ball busting workouts you did as a kid and if you're careful you won't get hurt, can recover decently and with dedication to diet get 60 % of the results you used to get. How bout that? ;)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.