UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Lakers will win, I am 100% Sure

11/21/12 2:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EKPOGI
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

also Maddog, aren't you a little happy that Mike D and Nash are reunited?they can finish what they started with the Suns
11/21/12 5:36 AM
memory blues
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting game tonight. The Nets are a legit good team, very deep.
11/21/12 7:10 AM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MadDog243 - I apologize guys.

Im a hypomanic and I had a manic episode triggered by a betrayal by my parents.

I can be a real prick and take it out on people.

Hang in there. And if it makes you feel any better my old man runs a freaking cult just outside of Tucson.
11/21/12 7:13 AM
PTM2020
992 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

memory blues - Interesting game tonight. The Nets are a legit good team, very deep.

very deep.   our bench still concerns me alot.    Meeks & Jamison especially.   Duhon has been so-so.   I like Darius Morris and Jordan Hill has been outstanding.

11/21/12 7:13 AM
PTM2020
992 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/21/12 7:13 AM
quick - my old man runs a freaking cult just outside of Tucson.

holy crap!

11/23/12 4:14 PM
memory blues
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still irked about the Kings game. Should have won that one! Thornton always seems to score a bunch on us. Dwight looked kind of tired, but that is to be expected. To be honest, I wouldn't mind a game off here and there for Dwight to keep him fresh while he works to 100%
11/23/12 5:35 PM
MadDog243
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quick - 

Hang in there. And if it makes you feel any better my old man runs a freaking cult just outside of Tucson.

Thanks. Hypomania isnt that bad and has actually propelled me to do alot of great things in my life, but when I get in the manic stage im like a fucking gatling gun that can't be turned off...i just destroy whatever is in front of me.

I appreciate you sharing that about your dad. Ive long known my parents arent the people I thought they were when I was a kid, or even up till probably my early 20s....but my mom told my fiancee a pretty absurd lie about me and swore her to secrecy...on the life of our still hypothetical first child. That is evil I didn't think was possible in someone that is related to me, let alone my fucking mother. My dad...its almost worse there because he KNOWS BETTER but covered up her lie, then tried some really weak evasion tactics with me when I confronted him about it face to face.

Suffice to say, I have symbolically burnt the family tree to the ground and am starting over. Those people will not be put in a position to do damage to me again.
11/23/12 10:38 PM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MadDog243 - 
quick - 

Thanks. Hypomania isnt that bad and has actually propelled me to do alot of great things in my life, but when I get in the manic stage im like a fucking gatling gun that can't be turned off...i just destroy whatever is in front of me.

I appreciate you sharing that about your dad. Ive long known my parents arent the people I thought they were when I was a kid, or even up till probably my early 20s....but my mom told my fiancee a pretty absurd lie about me and swore her to secrecy...on the life of our still hypothetical first child. That is evil I didn't think was possible in someone that is related to me, let alone my fucking mother. My dad...its almost worse there because he KNOWS BETTER but covered up her lie, then tried some really weak evasion tactics with me when I confronted him about it face to face.

Suffice to say, I have symbolically burnt the family tree to the ground and am starting over. Those people will not be put in a position to do damage to me again.

I know you have your fiance to vent to, but if you ever need another ear to just listen, or even just to tell me what a miserable bastard I am ;), then drop me a line and I'll send you my number.

I've definitely been there though. My one grandfathers dying wish was that my dad and I would reconcile. If this gives you any idea of what I thought of my dad, for the longest time I couldn't even imagine going to his funeral. That is how much I despised the MF. It wasn't till this last year when my other grandfather passed away in a really shitty way, and my aunt and mom are partially responsible. They had all these old hurts, but they ultimately treated their father worse than he had ever done to them. It made me realize that I don't want to do the same thing. My dad is still an ass hat though, but I'm slowly releasing my resentment and hate.

Anyway man, I am wishing the best for you.

And to keep this on topic, the Lakers still suck balls.
11/24/12 10:18 PM
memory blues

Destroyed the Mavs today. Pau actually looked spry today. Dwight is in kind of a weird situation right now. I'm hoping the return of Nash will result in a lot more production from him offensively, at least on a consistent basis.
11/24/12 10:23 PM
memory blues

Kobe also needs to cut down on the TO's but I think thats more a result of his role with Nash out. He's trying to be the main distributor but that's obviously not working too well.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.