UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Song of Ice+Fire Fan Theories plead your case here

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/9/13 12:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Boofhead3
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zekolas -
shootfighterbull - 
Boofhead3 -
TheCrow13 -

I really like the theory that Stannis will defeat the Boltons by luring them to the frozen lake. I pray that this is how it goes down.

This, i just want the Boltons to die! Phone Post
I just want Stannis to survive. Besides Arya, he is my favorite character. I'll get his Coat of Arms if GRRM stays true to his character. Phone Post

I do like Stannis, I think he would be a good just king. He is smart and capable and would take his duties serious.

However I do not see it ending well for Stannis.

It seems like a targaryen will end back on the throne, I do not see stannis bending the knee.
I think Stannis might bend the knee, he has stated himself when his brother revolted against the Targaryens he was conflicted because on oneside he had his brother revolting but his honour on the other hand and duty to the throne..... My favourite is Jon Snow and ghost of course!! Phone Post
2/9/13 1:13 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
2/9/13 1:12 PM
Zenoplata
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boofhead3 - 
TheCrow13 -

I really like the theory that Stannis will defeat the Boltons by luring them to the frozen lake. I pray that this is how it goes down.

I kinda want Ramsay to get his shit pushed in by Euron. Like Ramsay offers an alliance and Euron tricks him then kills him. Poetic justice.

2/9/13 4:56 PM
CyborgRoyce
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My theory is that Stannis will become commander of the Night's Watch. He can't bend the knee so he'll be forced to either die or take the black. Great commander, hard man and has no interest in women.
2/9/13 5:15 PM
Flyers179
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The brotorious BIG -  Been meaning to get in this for a while.

I just finished a storm of swords yesterday.

Jusst started aFfC today and im not to happy with all of the new pov characters that i dont cate about. Phone Post

STAY AWAY!!! This thread has tons of shit that will spoil all the best moments of the next 2 book.
2/9/13 6:12 PM
Zenoplata
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CyborgRoyce - My theory is that Stannis will become commander of the Night's Watch. He can't bend the knee so he'll be forced to either die or take the black. Great commander, hard man and has no interest in women.

I could see that happening. Essentially switching places with Jon Snow.

2/9/13 6:25 PM
lars_schifinkter
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The way the last two books went this is what I think will happen:

Tyrion will spend his time masturbating while fantasizing about septons, debating if he should bang Penny or not and wondering where whores go.

Jon will be reborn as a Christ figure to fight the evil that CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING WALL and maybe find out he's a Targ but probably not.

Cersei will have extremely unnecessary inner monologues where everyone learns that guess what, bitch be crey crey.

Zombie Gregor will fight Cripple Priest Hound and they both die.

Sansa will think about lemoncakes.

Daeny will find another city no one cares about that ALSO has fighting pits to be re-opened.

Sam will suckle upon Gilly's breast milk.

Bran will become a tree and totally watch things where there are other trees.

Arya can't give up her identity, gets killed by the faceless men and wargs into Nymeria.

And the epilogue of the last book will be 300 pages of Brienne wandering around accomplishing nothing.
2/9/13 6:32 PM
lars_schifinkter
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PR - 
Boofhead3 - Looks like his next book might take longer. He has landed another HBO deal to create another series. Here is the link http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/05/george-r-r-martin-development-deal/

Hopefully this wont slow him down too much i really want him to finish this book so i can read it.

YOU MUST BE FUCKING KIDDING ME.

I'm beginning to resent GRRM... he's clearly said, "Fuck it, I'm not even done the story but hell I'll just reap the rewards."

I was so excited when A Feast For Crows came out I reread the first three novels. Reading AFFC was like a punch to the gut, then his snarky little note at the end made me want to kill him. To go from ASOS, one of the most epic fantasy novels ever composed, to a stinker like AFFC was unforgivable.
2/9/13 6:33 PM
lars_schifinkter

The brotorious BIG -  Been meaning to get in this for a while.

I just finished a storm of swords yesterday.

Jusst started aFfC today and im not to happy with all of the new pov characters that i dont cate about. Phone Post

It only gets worse my friend. AFFC and ADWD should be edited down to one volume.
2/9/13 6:38 PM
BaldTony
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure what will happen, but just hoping that Horn Hill gets attacked by the Others, and that Sam rocks up with his DragonGlass dagger and starts wrecking shit infront of his family.

Highly unlikely, but that would be awesome
2/9/13 6:41 PM
Boofhead3
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zenoplata -
Boofhead3 - 
TheCrow13 -

I kinda want Ramsay to get his shit pushed in by Euron. Like Ramsay offers an alliance and Euron tricks him then kills him. Poetic justice.

Id love to see Ramsay face Snow. Snow has a very tactical mind like Robb. I can see( and i really want him to) him defeating Ramsay, taking back the north and bending the assisting one of the Targaryens Phone Post
2/9/13 7:30 PM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lars_schifinkter - The way the last two books went this is what I think will happen:

Tyrion will spend his time masturbating while fantasizing about septons, debating if he should bang Penny or not and wondering where whores go.

Jon will be reborn as a Christ figure to fight the evil that CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING WALL and maybe find out he's a Targ but probably not.

Cersei will have extremely unnecessary inner monologues where everyone learns that guess what, bitch be crey crey.

Daeny will find another city no one cares about that ALSO has fighting pits to be re-opened.

Arya can't give up her identity, gets killed by the faceless men and wargs into Nymeria.

And the epilogue of the last book will be 300 pages of Brienne wandering around accomplishing nothing.
Sea legit.

Honestly :( Phone Post
2/9/13 7:31 PM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Jay Edz -
lars_schifinkter - The way the last two books went this is what I think will happen:

Sea legit.

Honestly :( Phone Post
*seems Phone Post
2/9/13 7:51 PM
NeoSpartan
497 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck lars that's a pretty good synopsis.

I didn't realize GRRM posts here
2/19/13 9:42 AM
bonersaurus
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GRRM read a couple of Barristan Chapters at a con recently. There's a synopsis at Westeros.org seems the battle at Mereen will be like the battle of the black water in its scope. Phone Post
2/19/13 11:01 AM
Zenoplata

Mereen?

2/19/13 11:24 AM
LittleKang
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zenoplata -

Mereen?

Where Dany was with the pyramids and shit Phone Post
2/23/13 9:48 AM
LittleKang
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzI9v_B4sxw&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post
3/18/13 9:19 AM
jar of flies
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
3/18/13 10:12 AM
Dagz
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

brotorious balogna smoker - In all honesty when the game of thrones is over i think littlefinger will win. He seems to have a plan, and has had one since the very beginning.

I would love to see dany sit the iron throne when all is said and done but littlefinger seems to be knee deep in plots and schemes Phone Post
Until someone slits his throat Phone Post
3/18/13 10:34 AM
Daredevil73
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly, I think Arya is going to kill off anyone who even gave the Starks a dirty look.
3/18/13 11:20 AM
Adventure Runner
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CyborgRoyce - My theory is that Stannis will become commander of the Night's Watch. He can't bend the knee so he'll be forced to either die or take the black. Great commander, hard man and has no interest in women.

That's a good one. Jon Snow will marry Dany or somehow be relieved of his vows then?
3/18/13 11:27 AM
Adventure Runner
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

brotorious balogna smoker - 
Adventure Runner -

That's a good one. Jon Snow will marry Dany or somehow be relieved of his vows then?
Thats very good. Im half way through affc and if stannis doesnt win it all then thats his only option other than death. But stannis is a stubborn man and i think hes gonna go after the iron throne until the last man is standing Phone Post

True. Will Stannis bend the knee when the Iron Throne is his by rights? That wouldn't be very in character. Perhaps if Dany wins the crown and thus is a Targaryan sitting the throne, he may relent. Dunno.
3/18/13 12:33 PM
PR
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stannis will not bend the knee, are you kidding? In his mind, he's already the King, and is just trying to settle down the usurpers.
3/18/13 1:04 PM
Zenoplata

He's not saying he thinks Stannis is king, he's saying Stannis thinks Stannis is key and thus will not relent.

Personally I like to think either Tyrion or Jon Snow will win the GOT but it will probably end up being Dany since she's sort of GRRM's Mary-Sue.

I think Lady Stoneheart may be the one that ends up killing Littlefinger, it'd be revenge for Ned and various other treacheries against her family Littlefinger has acted out. May very well be Sansa as well though. Sansa needs some sort of redemption for being a witless twit for so many books, and GRRM's m.o. seems to be redeeming otherwise shitty characters (Jaime, Theon) in various ways or just killing them off in a cruel and twisted manner (Joffrey, the Mountain kind of, Vargo Hoat.)

I think Jaime is going to have a huge role to play. I believe he sacrifices himself for Tommen but not before he kills Cersei (fulfilling her prophecy.)

I think the theories about Aegon/Blackfyre and R + L = J are both true.

I also think the Hound is the gravedigger and that he will meet the challenge against Robert Strong on behalf of the church, finally putting an end to his brother. This will lead to Cersei's execution at the hands/sword of her brother who is obligated as leader of the Kingsguard for some reason.

I believe Jon Snow will be resurrected by Melisandre and that Sam will assist him in slaying the Others with the help of newfound knowledge from the Citadel. I think Jon leads the remainder of Stannis' army along with the combined efforts of the North (Manderly, Robbett Glover, Howlan Reed, the Mormonts etc.) against Ramsay and the Greyjoys before joining the greater army. I think that Robb's declaration is to make Jon Snow king, and that Howlan Reed's revelation to Jon being Lyanna and Rhaegar's son earns him a claim to Kingship of the North.

That's all for now though.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.