UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Song of Ice+Fire Fan Theories plead your case here

4/22/13 11:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Daredevil73
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With Ned dead, only one man knows the truth now.
4/22/13 11:14 AM
shootfighterbull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meera and Jojen might know too. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 12:18 PM
War Potato
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finished the books about 6 months ago, started over on the first last night Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 12:46 PM
xg47
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daredevil73 - With Ned dead, only one man knows the truth now.
At least two men know.... Phone Post
4/22/13 2:12 PM
ItBurnsWheniOG
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfighterbull - Meera and Jojen might know too. Phone Post 3.0
Nah I believe it's said he has told his children nothing that happened during the rebellion... Can't wait for GRRM to finally introduce Howland... Way overdue. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 2:13 PM
ItBurnsWheniOG
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xg47 -
Howland and who else? Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 2:13 PM
gord96
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/22/13 2:13 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G - 
random_muppett -

Seen series 1 & 2, watching 3 now (in the UK). Conidering working through the books. How many are there? Will having seen the tv series ruin/spoil then do you think?

Also from the first post wtf does R+L=J mean?!?

There are five books

In order:
A game of thrones

A clash of kings

A storm of swords

A feast for crows

And a dance with dragons

There are two more books that havent come out yet

Winds of winter

And

A dream of spring

All books are roughly 800-1200 pages long...if you want to read this books to the finish you gotta be commited and read almost every chance you get...im half way through the last book and ive been reading since september Phone Post

Or consider the audiobooks off of Audible.com. Around 40-50 hours per book. I listened to them driving to and from work. Makes the commute not so bad.
4/22/13 2:46 PM
BigWilliam
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ItBurnsWheniOG - 
xg47 -

Jojen could have seen it in his dreams. Also Bran might find out... Bran can see everything the weirwoods can see. His father prayed for guidance at the tree. BRAN WILL KNOW! Holy shit!
4/22/13 3:35 PM
xg47
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ItBurnsWheniOG -
xg47 -
Bloodraven Phone Post
4/22/13 3:38 PM
xg47

And Mormont's bird by proxy Phone Post
4/22/13 3:45 PM
War Potato
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I haven't read thread but is it assumed Melisandre stabbed Jon? Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 3:48 PM
shootfighterbull

War Potato - So I haven't read thread but is it assumed Melisandre stabbed Jon? Phone Post 3.0
No. It was limey Nights Watch bastards. This is the same lot that killed Lord Commander Mormont, so it isn't too shocking. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 3:50 PM
ItBurnsWheniOG

War Potato - So I haven't read thread but is it assumed Melisandre stabbed Jon? Phone Post 3.0
We assume Melisandra brings him back Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 4:06 PM
anthonyMI
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In the show they make a point in saying that Jojan Reed was able to see Robert's Rebellion himself even though Howland didn't talk about it. I assume that will be how the show addresses the Tower of Joy. Phone Post
4/22/13 4:26 PM
Zenoplata
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Bran can see the ghost of Ned or Ned back in time or whatever I guess he could just ask him.

4/22/13 5:16 PM
MMAdotCOM

Jon warged into ghost. Not sure how he will be brought back. Phone Post
4/22/13 5:29 PM
Zenoplata
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Melisandre will bring him back like Thoros or Beric did. She is a much stronger priest than Thoros was too.

4/22/13 5:31 PM
Arodjohns
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zenoplata - 

Melisandre will bring him back like Thoros or Beric did. She is a much stronger priest than Thoros was too.

This occurred to me too. Hopefully that's what happens.

4/22/13 6:47 PM
MMAdotCOM

how does he go from being in the wolf to back in his body? i haven't seen it done like that. if he was brought back to life would he be both in the wolf and in his body?
4/22/13 6:49 PM
Zenoplata

I'm not sure. Maybe they'll have to sacrifice the wolf or something. But Ghost is basically an extension of Jon.

4/22/13 6:56 PM
CyborgRoyce
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAdotCOM - how does he go from being in the wolf to back in his body? i haven't seen it done like that. if he was brought back to life would he be both in the wolf and in his body?

Varamyr Sixskins does it to Thistle in the prologue on ADoD I think
4/22/13 6:58 PM
kevsh
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My guess as to the final scene in the series (if it ever ends...)

Bran is sitting on the Iron Throne, Daenrys rules beside him (but not as his Queen, she takes King's Landing so he can rule it), Ghost lays at their feet and her last remaining dragon soars over the castle.

Early on I thought Gendry would be the eventual king but he's been downplayed so much I doubt it. Arya will became an elite assassin and help take back the throne before seeking other adventures in other lands, royal life isn't meant for her.
4/22/13 7:16 PM
War Potato

shootfighterbull -
No. It was limey Nights Watch bastards. This is the same lot that killed Lord Commander Mormont, so it isn't too shocking. Phone Post 3.0
I was starting to assume it may have been her because I seem to remember (not 100% certain) one of the times she says all she sees is snow, that once it was capitalized Snow. Which makes me think she knows he's AAR and takes the steps to awaken him Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 7:30 PM
MMAdotCOM

CyborgRoyce - 
MMAdotCOM - how does he go from being in the wolf to back in his body? i haven't seen it done like that. if he was brought back to life would he be both in the wolf and in his body?

Varamyr Sixskins does it to Thistle in the prologue on ADoD I think

not exactly. sixskins gets stuck in oneeye, not his body. thistle gets resurrected as a wight
4/22/13 7:39 PM
War Potato

Another thing I just noticed. The dead direwolf that the Starks get the pups from had been killed by an antler broken into its throat...

Foreshadowing? I think so. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.