UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Song of Ice+Fire Fan Theories plead your case here

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/18/13 12:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LordSeano
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think ashara dayne is a red herring - not sure why that would get covered up. Its no worse a shame than getting some wench pregnant and life would have been a bit better for Jon as a highborn bastard than a lowborn bastard
5/18/13 12:39 PM
NeoSpartan
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just realized how long i have to wait before i get answers fuck this thread for like a good 2 years lol
5/18/13 6:12 PM
GodSaveTheReem
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NeoSpartan - I just realized how long i have to wait before i get answers fuck this thread for like a good 2 years lol

If you're down I am willing to go 50/50 on kidnapping GRRM, locking him in a room, and making him write these damn books!
5/18/13 7:04 PM
Evie
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GodSaveTheReem - 
NeoSpartan - I just realized how long i have to wait before i get answers fuck this thread for like a good 2 years lol

If you're down I am willing to go 50/50 on kidnapping GRRM, locking him in a room, and making him write these damn books!

We could go full Misery with it and break his legs with a sledge hammer :D 

On second thoughts, that's probably give the old man a heart attack. 

Hmm.. Straight kidnap it is then. 

5/18/13 8:33 PM
GodSaveTheReem
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wicked smahtMF - 
GodSaveTheReem - 

please do this

the masses have spoken!! this must be done (note: if he actually kills Jon we'll make him write it again)
5/18/13 9:12 PM
Evie
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GodSaveTheReem - 
Wicked smahtMF - 
GodSaveTheReem - 

please do this

the masses have spoken!! this must be done (note: if he actually kills Jon we'll make him write it again)

Voted. Up. 

5/18/13 9:44 PM
Zenoplata
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

buckshot44 - 

+3 OP

Thanks VU

5/23/13 5:41 AM
GodSaveTheReem

so...something i've been wondering...

Is Lollys retarded? or does she have downs syndrome? She is just a really odd character who is constantly referred to
5/23/13 9:17 AM
Dagz
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GodSaveTheReem - so...something i've been wondering...

Is Lollys retarded? or does she have downs syndrome? She is just a really odd character who is constantly referred to
Hodor? Phone Post 3.0
5/23/13 9:25 AM
billydeewilliams
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dagz -

Hodor? Phone Post 3.0
I think she got gang raped in the riots from book 2, and she is perma traumatized. Could be wrong though. Phone Post
5/23/13 10:29 AM
GodSaveTheReem

billydeewilliams - 
Dagz -

Hodor? Phone Post 3.0
I think she got gang raped in the riots from book 2, and she is perma traumatized. Could be wrong though. Phone Post

i know about the gang rape...but it just seems the gang raping a mentally disabled person is beyond cruel even for the world of GRRM
5/23/13 11:23 AM
Johnny Hotdog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think the knight of flowers, loras tyrell might be a homosex. what kind of a knight picks flowers for an emblem?
5/23/13 7:18 PM
Zenoplata
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johnny Hotdog - i think the knight of flowers, loras tyrell might be a homosex. what kind of a knight picks flowers for an emblem?

He may be. I have the feeling Bran might actually be crippled, why does he always need someone to carry him around?

5/23/13 8:12 PM
Veegoh
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What if indeed, winter is coming?
5/23/13 8:20 PM
dizz
763 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zenoplata - 
Johnny Hotdog - i think the knight of flowers, loras tyrell might be a homosex. what kind of a knight picks flowers for an emblem?

He may be. I have the feeling Bran might actually be crippled, why does he always need someone to carry him around?

Interesting theories. I think Ned got his head chopped off in the first book. I mean, if he didn't, wouldn't he have helped out his kids by now?
5/23/13 9:08 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dizz -
Zenoplata - 

Interesting theories. I think Ned got his head chopped off in the first book. I mean, if he didn't, wouldn't he have helped out his kids by now?
Idk I'm pretty sure I remember Sansa seeing him at kings landing when she was with Joffrey. Phone Post 3.0
5/23/13 11:07 PM
Zenoplata

I'll laugh when Ned Stark shows up alive, Ser Loras reveals he's really the father of Lollys's baby and Bran gets robot legs.

5/24/13 12:42 AM
shootfighterbull

Ill still waiting for Osha to show back up to reveal that she's a Targaryan. Phone Post 3.0
5/24/13 12:56 AM
The Brotorious B.I.G

GodSaveTheReem -
billydeewilliams - 
Dagz -

Hodor? Phone Post 3.0

i know about the gang rape...but it just seems the gang raping a mentally disabled person is beyond cruel even for the world of GRRM
I think its the half traumatized, half cersei just being a cunt.

Because you here alot about lollys from cerseis pov Phone Post
5/24/13 12:57 AM
The Brotorious B.I.G

UGCTT_zackthewop -
dizz -
Zenoplata - 

Idk I'm pretty sure I remember Sansa seeing him at kings landing when she was with Joffrey. Phone Post 3.0
Damn Phone Post
5/25/13 1:53 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Brotorious B.I.G -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
dizz -
Zenoplata - 

Damn Phone Post
Yeah disappointed in him. Apparently he was too busy eating stake or something Phone Post 3.0
5/25/13 7:33 AM
canuck34
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_zackthewop -
The Brotorious B.I.G -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
dizz -
Zenoplata - 

Damn Phone Post
Yeah disappointed in him. Apparently he was too busy eating stake or something Phone Post 3.0
Yes, it was stake tar tar. Phone Post
5/25/13 12:59 PM
Zekolas

Edited: 05/25/13 1:00 PM
Wicked smahtMF - 
GodSaveTheReem - 

please do this

There was an interview with GRRM at some comic con or something very recently where he said he was about 20% done with Winds of Winter.

Mind you there was about 5 finished chapters that were moved from the last book so it started with 5 chapters written.

Dance came out in April 2011. Its been 2 years and its only 20% done. What means at this pace it will be about 8 more years before WoW is done and I hate to say it he probably won't live to finish the last book.

5/27/13 4:14 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop

canuck34 -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
The Brotorious B.I.G -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
dizz -
Zenoplata - 

Damn Phone Post
Yes, it was stake tar tar. Phone Post
Well played sir Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 12:01 PM
DoubleBagger
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has anyone heard the theory about Lyn Corbray, who has been documented as being a child abuser, molesting Robert Arryn? It seems very dark, but very believable and could be one of the reasons why poor sweetrobin is so messed up.

Robert Arryn: “I don’t like Ser Lyn,” Robert insisted. “I won’t have him here. You send him back down. I never said that he could come. Not here. The Eyrie is impregnable, Mother said.”

Lyn was well known to have been a suitor for Lyssa Arryn and soent "a lot of time" around her. I can't find the quote, but just the way he acts around Arryn is creepy to say the least. This can all be found in Sansa's Vale chapters.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.