UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Song of Ice+Fire Fan Theories plead your case here

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/23/13 9:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
billydeewilliams
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dagz -
GodSaveTheReem - so...something i've been wondering...

Is Lollys retarded? or does she have downs syndrome? She is just a really odd character who is constantly referred to
Hodor? Phone Post 3.0
I think she got gang raped in the riots from book 2, and she is perma traumatized. Could be wrong though. Phone Post
5/23/13 10:29 AM
GodSaveTheReem
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

billydeewilliams - 
Dagz -

Is Lollys retarded? or does she have downs syndrome? She is just a really odd character who is constantly referred to
Hodor? Phone Post 3.0
I think she got gang raped in the riots from book 2, and she is perma traumatized. Could be wrong though. Phone Post

i know about the gang rape...but it just seems the gang raping a mentally disabled person is beyond cruel even for the world of GRRM
5/23/13 11:23 AM
Johnny Hotdog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think the knight of flowers, loras tyrell might be a homosex. what kind of a knight picks flowers for an emblem?
5/23/13 7:18 PM
Zenoplata
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johnny Hotdog - i think the knight of flowers, loras tyrell might be a homosex. what kind of a knight picks flowers for an emblem?

He may be. I have the feeling Bran might actually be crippled, why does he always need someone to carry him around?

5/23/13 8:12 PM
Veegoh
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What if indeed, winter is coming?
5/23/13 8:20 PM
dizz
952 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zenoplata - 
Johnny Hotdog - i think the knight of flowers, loras tyrell might be a homosex. what kind of a knight picks flowers for an emblem?

He may be. I have the feeling Bran might actually be crippled, why does he always need someone to carry him around?

Interesting theories. I think Ned got his head chopped off in the first book. I mean, if he didn't, wouldn't he have helped out his kids by now?
5/23/13 9:08 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dizz -
Zenoplata - 

Interesting theories. I think Ned got his head chopped off in the first book. I mean, if he didn't, wouldn't he have helped out his kids by now?
Idk I'm pretty sure I remember Sansa seeing him at kings landing when she was with Joffrey. Phone Post 3.0
5/23/13 11:07 PM
Zenoplata
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll laugh when Ned Stark shows up alive, Ser Loras reveals he's really the father of Lollys's baby and Bran gets robot legs.

5/24/13 12:42 AM
shootfighterbull

Ill still waiting for Osha to show back up to reveal that she's a Targaryan. Phone Post 3.0
5/24/13 12:56 AM
The Brotorious B.I.G

GodSaveTheReem -
billydeewilliams - 
Dagz -

Hodor? Phone Post 3.0

i know about the gang rape...but it just seems the gang raping a mentally disabled person is beyond cruel even for the world of GRRM
I think its the half traumatized, half cersei just being a cunt.

Because you here alot about lollys from cerseis pov Phone Post
5/24/13 12:57 AM
The Brotorious B.I.G

UGCTT_zackthewop -
dizz -
Zenoplata - 

Idk I'm pretty sure I remember Sansa seeing him at kings landing when she was with Joffrey. Phone Post 3.0
Damn Phone Post
5/25/13 1:53 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Brotorious B.I.G -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
dizz -
Zenoplata - 

Damn Phone Post
Yeah disappointed in him. Apparently he was too busy eating stake or something Phone Post 3.0
5/25/13 7:33 AM
canuck34
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_zackthewop -
The Brotorious B.I.G -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
dizz -
Zenoplata - 

Damn Phone Post
Yeah disappointed in him. Apparently he was too busy eating stake or something Phone Post 3.0
Yes, it was stake tar tar. Phone Post
5/25/13 12:59 PM
Zekolas

Edited: 05/25/13 1:00 PM
Wicked smahtMF - 
GodSaveTheReem - 
NeoSpartan - I just realized how long i have to wait before i get answers fuck this thread for like a good 2 years lol

If you're down I am willing to go 50/50 on kidnapping GRRM, locking him in a room, and making him write these damn books!

please do this

There was an interview with GRRM at some comic con or something very recently where he said he was about 20% done with Winds of Winter.

Mind you there was about 5 finished chapters that were moved from the last book so it started with 5 chapters written.

Dance came out in April 2011. Its been 2 years and its only 20% done. What means at this pace it will be about 8 more years before WoW is done and I hate to say it he probably won't live to finish the last book.

5/27/13 4:14 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop

canuck34 -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
The Brotorious B.I.G -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
dizz -
Zenoplata - 

Damn Phone Post
Yes, it was stake tar tar. Phone Post
Well played sir Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 12:01 PM
DoubleBagger
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has anyone heard the theory about Lyn Corbray, who has been documented as being a child abuser, molesting Robert Arryn? It seems very dark, but very believable and could be one of the reasons why poor sweetrobin is so messed up.

Robert Arryn: “I don’t like Ser Lyn,” Robert insisted. “I won’t have him here. You send him back down. I never said that he could come. Not here. The Eyrie is impregnable, Mother said.”

Lyn was well known to have been a suitor for Lyssa Arryn and soent "a lot of time" around her. I can't find the quote, but just the way he acts around Arryn is creepy to say the least. This can all be found in Sansa's Vale chapters.
5/29/13 12:22 PM
Zenoplata

DoubleBagger - Has anyone heard the theory about Lyn Corbray, who has been documented as being a child abuser, molesting Robert Arryn? It seems very dark, but very believable and could be one of the reasons why poor sweetrobin is so messed up.

Robert Arryn: “I don’t like Ser Lyn,” Robert insisted. “I won’t have him here. You send him back down. I never said that he could come. Not here. The Eyrie is impregnable, Mother said.”

Lyn was well known to have been a suitor for Lyssa Arryn and soent "a lot of time" around her. I can't find the quote, but just the way he acts around Arryn is creepy to say the least. This can all be found in Sansa's Vale chapters.

I had not heard this, I'll look more into it. Thanks for bringing it up!
5/29/13 12:28 PM
Zenoplata

From westeros.org, very similar to what DoubleBagger posted.

"I couldn't find mention of this one way or the other in a search of the board. There were, of course, plenty of mentions of Corbray's interest in boys as confirmed by Littlefinger, and details about his parade of squires (victims), but there's also some indirect evidence that Robert Arryn may have been a victim of Corbray's too.

In the Feast chapter where Littlefinger is meeting with the Lords Declarant, this is little Robert's reaction to the mention of Corbray's presence among the visitors:

Quote:
“I don’t like Ser Lyn,” Robert insisted. “I won’t have him here. You send him back down. I never said that he could come. Not here. The Eyrie is impregnable, Mother said.”

That terror seems to have something in common with Aeron Greyjoy's recollection of the screaming hinge. Later in that same chapter, we learn that Lyn Corbray had the access to Lysa and her son to victimize him for some time. Corbray was one of Lady Lysa's most fervent suitors and "scarce left her side for half a year."

Somewhat less serious, but still Lyn Corbray-related, we learn that he is prideful man who delights in dueling and bloodshed. His victimization of children breaks one of the most important vows of knighthood. Details about his oft-used Valyrian blade, Lady Forlorn, are also given, including how he came into possession of the sword and the heart-shaped ruby in its pommel.

Ser Lyn is almost the opposite of Brienne's tale about Ser Galladon of Morne (the "Perfect Knight") related just a few chapters before the above-mentioned Alayne chapter. The Maiden herself is said to have "lost her heart to him," giving Ser Galladon an enchanted sword named Just Maid, which he unsheathed only three times. It doesn't seem particularly likely, but perhaps Lady Forlorn is the fate of Just Maid in the hands of a less worthy knight? "
5/29/13 12:32 PM
Zenoplata

Also, to lend more credibility to DoubleBagger's theory, when Sansa asks LF how he is paying Lyn to be his enemy, LF replies with "gold and boys."

Knowing the Littlefinger is in control of Sweetrobin for the most part, we can assume part of the deal is that Lyn gets to come in and molest Sweetrobin, something he may not have been able to do outright with his mother constantly around.
5/29/13 1:15 PM
DoubleBagger
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zenoplata - 
Also, to lend more credibility to DoubleBagger's theory, when Sansa asks LF how he is paying Lyn to be his enemy, LF replies with "gold and boys."

Knowing the Littlefinger is in control of Sweetrobin for the most part, we can assume part of the deal is that Lyn gets to come in and molest Sweetrobin, something he may not have been able to do outright with his mother constantly around.

This is very disturbing considering the theoires that LF is Robert's dad. It is possible that Lyn maybe tried something, but Robin's fits stopped this. I believe in the tv show one of the rangers Jon befriends is sent to the wall for resisting one of Lyn's advances. So we can assume, like Renly's gay frolics with Loras and Ramsay's Castrating of Theon, that subtext stuff like this and Euron being creepy with Aeron will be more explicit than the book counterpart.

I also discredit the theories that Euron is just a storyline feature to give either Aegon or Daenerys a foothold in Oldtown/The Reach. Euron is a very smart guy, who was behind the Grejoys only victory in their rebellion (destruction of the Lannister fleet at Lannisport)and I think that sending half of his army on a wild goose chase to find the dragons is more than it seems. I have no idea what his motives will be, but I think he will cause some major damage before he is done.

Moving on to my final theory: Darkstar really is the most dangerous man in Dorne, and him being a joke is going to end in the next book when he possibly kills Balon Swann. I subscribe to the theory that Dawn is actually Lightbringer, so I think that Darkstar will end up getting hold of the dawn sword and put it on it's path to whoever is azor ahai. It is also wondered if he is a Stark bastard, as Ned Starks brother had some romance fling with Darkstars mother, making the streak of black in Darkstar's hair very interesting. Also makes him "the most dangerous man in Dorne" if he has some Stark blood.

And I believe Danaerys will land in the Vale, as it seems the most logical place at this point in time. Meaning she could make use of the Vale's untouched armies.
6/2/13 9:51 PM
GodSaveTheReem
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welp...the 'jayne wasnt really at riverrun and is somewhere safe with Rob's baby' theory just got stabbed to shit...count that one done
6/2/13 10:01 PM
kevsh
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GodSaveTheReem - Welp...the 'jayne wasnt really at riverrun and is somewhere safe with Rob's baby' theory just got stabbed to shit...count that one done

So did the "she's a spy" theory.

I said after the episode her pregnancy was revealed that she would die at the RW because her being pregnant made it that much more dramatic. Oh boy did it.
6/2/13 10:07 PM
GodSaveTheReem

kevsh - 
GodSaveTheReem - Welp...the 'jayne wasnt really at riverrun and is somewhere safe with Rob's baby' theory just got stabbed to shit...count that one done

I said after the episode her pregnancy was revealed that she would die at the RW because her being pregnant made it that much more dramatic. Oh boy did it.

that was almost more brutal than i could take...jeez...
6/3/13 12:42 AM
TX_432
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GodSaveTheReem -
kevsh - 

that was almost more brutal than i could take...jeez...
I agree holy shit that was one of the most brutal scenes in TV history. Phone Post
6/3/13 12:50 AM
Zenoplata

Definitely changes the Westerling theories if we're to believe the producers actually have knowledge of the future books.

I'd laugh if GRRM was trolling them the whole time.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.