UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> BO2 ZombieZ - Easter Eggz?

11/14/12 11:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Flexo
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has anybody found anything about easter eggz while playing? I know theres a few but this one probably has the most difficult eggz to complete. I know of one called Tower of Babble, but my friends and I havn't gotten far enough to even start. Will update if I find anything out. Phone Post
11/15/12 8:54 AM
LittleKang
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is one teddy bear on the bench seats outside of the bus station that sounds like its for the song on the map Phone Post
11/15/12 2:32 PM
Flexo
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya we found the second one in the diner or the farm I think. Forgot about the song. Have you met "him" yet? Whoever that is. Phone Post
11/15/12 3:15 PM
LittleKang
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flexo - Ya we found the second one in the diner or the farm I think. Forgot about the song. Have you met "him" yet? Whoever that is. Phone Post
Only crazy thing i saw was the lightning thing Phone Post
11/15/12 5:40 PM
Flexo

The generator type thing under the farm? Phone Post
11/15/12 10:21 PM
LittleKang

Yup Phone Post
11/16/12 7:32 PM
DontBeScaredGomi
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U guys get the transit card yet? Phone Post
11/16/12 9:15 PM
Flexo

No not yet. Today I was trying to get the pieces for the navigational tool but it wouldn't let me pick up the meteor and I couldn't find the card thats around the side of the Terminal, not sure why. Phone Post
11/16/12 10:13 PM
DontBeScaredGomi
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flexo - No not yet. Today I was trying to get the pieces for the navigational tool but it wouldn't let me pick up the meteor and I couldn't find the card thats around the side of the Terminal, not sure why. Phone Post
U can only do the Easter egg 4 player did u have 3 other people? Phone Post
11/16/12 11:00 PM
Flexo

Nah just 2, I thought it was just something to build. Phone Post
11/18/12 9:08 AM
Rasta4i
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Figuring out the "Navagational Table" right now.

Apparently, if everyone in your party has built it at one point during zombies, you don't have to build it again. If one in your party hasn't then you obviously have to build it.

There is the meteor, nav card, table, card reader, and radio. You assemble it in the cornfield right underneath the tower with the blinking red lights. I am trying to figure out the nav card situation. Keeps telling me I have the incorrect nav card.

I also am trying to do Richtofen's and Maxi's easter egg(not sure if these two are linked to the navagational table).

Add me if you want to run some zombies I'm on xbox. GT----> l Laie Rasta l (lower case L's)
11/18/12 10:53 PM
Flexo

It won't let me pick up the meteor and can't find the navcard behind the Terminal. I is confused. Phone Post
11/18/12 11:38 PM
DontBeScaredGomi

Flexo - It won't let me pick up the meteor and can't find the navcard behind the Terminal. I is confused. Phone Post
U need 4 peeps playing Phone Post
11/18/12 11:39 PM
DontBeScaredGomi

Rasta4i - Figuring out the "Navagational Table" right now.

Apparently, if everyone in your party has built it at one point during zombies, you don't have to build it again. If one in your party hasn't then you obviously have to build it.

There is the meteor, nav card, table, card reader, and radio. You assemble it in the cornfield right underneath the tower with the blinking red lights. I am trying to figure out the nav card situation. Keeps telling me I have the incorrect nav card.

I also am trying to do Richtofen's and Maxi's easter egg(not sure if these two are linked to the navagational table).

Add me if you want to run some zombies I'm on xbox. GT----> l Laie Rasta l (lower case L's)
Will add u soon bro I got another buddy that can hold his own and is all about Easter eggin Phone Post
11/19/12 12:01 AM
Flexo

DontBeScaredGomi -
Flexo - It won't let me pick up the meteor and can't find the navcard behind the Terminal. I is confused. Phone Post
Had 4 twice now, shit won't work. What is the Nav table anyway? Phone Post
11/19/12 1:10 AM
DontBeScaredGomi

Flexo -
DontBeScaredGomi -
Maybe someone else u play with already got the nav card? After I picked it up the first time it didn't show up anymore except next to my ammo in a little symbol Phone Post
11/19/12 5:15 AM
Rasta4i

DontBeScaredGomi -
Flexo -
DontBeScaredGomi -
Maybe someone else u play with already got the nav card? After I picked it up the first time it didn't show up anymore except next to my ammo in a little symbol Phone Post
Yeah once you pick it up. I believe it stays with you. But a lot of people been saying the nav card is for DLC. Phone Post
11/19/12 9:21 AM
Flexo

Nope, nobody has done it lol. We always play together and I was the first one to start putting stuff together. Does it have to be a public match and not custom? Phone Post
11/19/12 10:01 AM
LittleKang

I need you guys apparently because i want to do this. People i go with cant even help me with the pack a punch Phone Post
11/19/12 1:04 PM
Rasta4i

LittleKang - I need you guys apparently because i want to do this. People i go with cant even help me with the pack a punch Phone Post
Add me Phone Post
11/19/12 3:04 PM
Rasta4i

Flexo - Nope, nobody has done it lol. We always play together and I was the first one to start putting stuff together. Does it have to be a public match and not custom? Phone Post
I don't think it matters if its public or custom. It's all the same shit. :) Phone Post
11/19/12 5:22 PM
Flexo

Then im stumped. Errg. Phone Post
11/19/12 5:36 PM
LittleKang

Are you guys talking about the richoften or maxim way to do tower of babel? Phone Post
11/19/12 6:29 PM
Rasta4i

LittleKang - Are you guys talking about the richoften or maxim way to do tower of babel? Phone Post
Yes. Phone Post
11/21/12 12:59 AM
Flexo

I've quickly found this zombies extremely boring. If you get far enough then your forced to stay on the bus if you want to survive. All of the levels are way too small to be able to stay there and kill zombies. Sit on the bus and melee 1 zombie at a time, I've never had a zombie game I've wanted to quit so bad. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.