UnderGround Forums >> Weidman Tweets "winner of me & Boetsch vs winner

11/14/12 12:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
REDRUM_NYC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/14/12 12:30 PM
caseharts
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im down Phone Post
11/14/12 12:31 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds the most righteous and reasonable. Phone Post
11/14/12 12:33 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nah. Might as well just make of those 2 fights for the interim title and then let the winner of the other one fight for it. You get an extra title fight and make sure that it gets defended. Phone Post
11/14/12 12:35 PM
REDRUM_NYC

I followed the @ replies he got and there where only like 2 "f*ck you" type of replies and suprisignley a good chunk of Brazilian fans who dont like Anderson.... strange... Figured he would get a ton of hate....

I can guarantee the hate here will flow lol

Weidman is the #1 contender at 185 imo....

11/14/12 12:35 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!
11/14/12 12:38 PM
ABE FROMAN

Cung Le vs Weidman

11/14/12 12:39 PM
REDRUM_NYC

Edited: 11/14/12 12:41 PM
American Shaolin - Weidman over Boetsch by submission

Belfort over Bisping by tko

Weidman over Belfort by decision

Anderson over Weidman by KO

agreed except Weidman over Vitor and Anderson via Sub (Weidman Choke)

11/14/12 12:39 PM
caseharts
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

American Shaolin - Weidman over Boetsch by submission

Belfort over Bisping by tko

Weidman over Belfort by decision

Anderson over Weidman by KO
weidman tkos belfort, and weidman subs anderson. same on the others tho Phone Post
11/14/12 12:41 PM
caseharts

Snake28 - I'm not too surprised the Brazilian fans don't like Anderson too much. I won't go into detail on why because I will get banned lol. Phone Post
pm meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Phone Post
11/14/12 12:42 PM
Blackbeltpanda
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snake28 - I'm not too surprised the Brazilian fans don't like Anderson too much. I won't go into detail on why because I will get banned lol. Phone Post
Please do lol Phone Post
11/14/12 12:47 PM
Pat Giles

They must hate him cause he has Anderson silva money. Haters gonna... Phone Post
11/14/12 12:53 PM
The Overseer
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Cung Le is back in the top rankings after his brutal knock out over Franklin.
They should make Belfort and Bisping for the interim title, winner of Weidman/Boetsch fight Cung Le, and winner of that fight faces interim title holder.
It'll give us more bad ass fights AND probably the first ever interim title defense in recorded human history. Phone Post
11/14/12 12:55 PM
caseharts

The Overseer - I think Cung Le is back in the top rankings after his brutal knock out over Franklin.
They should make Belfort and Bisping for the interim title, winner of Weidman/Boetsch fight Cung Le, and winner of that fight faces interim title holder.
It'll give us more bad ass fights AND probably the first ever interim title defense in recorded human history. Phone Post
Switch that. Weidman > everyone. If he beats bosh he's on a huge streak at mw Phone Post
11/14/12 1:01 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Nah. Might as well just make of those 2 fights for the interim title and then let the winner of the other one fight for it. You get an extra title fight and make sure that it gets defended. Phone Post
This Phone Post
11/14/12 1:03 PM
ShaqNoob
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snake28 -  I'm not too surprised the Brazilian fans don't like Anderson too much. I won't go into detail on why because I will get banned lol. Phone Post

Y U CHEEKEN?
11/14/12 1:04 PM
dogfb
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even if it's not for the interim title this should still happen for number 1 contender while Anderson takes a break or fights GSP.  

11/14/12 1:05 PM
Don_Dada
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Makes sense, which means it wont happen.
11/14/12 1:12 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only if the winner plans on defending that belt before Anderson comes back. Completely defeats the purpose of having an interim belt if the interim champions decide to WAIT. Phone Post
11/14/12 1:16 PM
The Overseer
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don_Dada - Makes sense, which means it wont happen.
. Phone Post
11/14/12 1:17 PM
caseharts

yellow wrkahlc - Only if the winner plans on defending that belt before Anderson comes back. Completely defeats the purpose of having an interim belt if the interim champions decide to WAIT. Phone Post
This Phone Post
11/14/12 1:18 PM
TeamRenzo

I hate the whole idea of interim titles. You are either the champ or your not and in order to be the champ you have to beat the champ.

I dont see how a professional could take pride in an interim title.
11/14/12 1:27 PM
JDV
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about that, except not for the interim title, but just a title shot. What's the point of making it for the interim since they wouldnt have time to defend it before fighting Anderson anyway.

If the two winners fought 5 months from now, by the time their next fight was up, Anderson will be ready by this time next year.

I think they're all clamoring for the interim to try to guarantee themselves a shot at silva, since he's not excited about fighting many people right now.
11/14/12 1:29 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Overseer -
Don_Dada - Makes sense, which means it wont happen.
. Phone Post
Sad but true. Phone Post
11/14/12 1:29 PM
Submissable
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TeamRenzo - I hate the whole idea of interim titles. You are either the champ or your not and in order to be the champ you have to beat the champ.

I dont see how a professional could take pride in an interim title.

This!

Why not instead of an interim title they just have the winner of him and Boetsch fights the winner of Bisping & Vitor for the true #1 contender. And then you can have your fight with Anderson. Why would you want in Interim title? Why would you want a title that isnt really the Champion? I would never ask to be interim. I want to be the best.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.