UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Royce Gracie tweets on Carwin's fight withdrawal

11/15/12 11:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
grafzep
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ATLien - Royce fan, but damn that's some audacity.

yep
11/15/12 11:37 AM
bhealthy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 
torquemada -  Where the fuck did that come from? Did Shane disrespect him or something?

Poor form, professor. Phone Post

while in a elevator  together at uFc 124 Carwin farted, Royce has tweeted about it numerous times that he believed it was deliberate and disrespectful and feels Carwin not acknowledging it is a sign of his true character and not that which he portrays to the rest of the world as a "nice guy".

there is probably more to it than this. royce has been around people that live on roids and protien powders long enough to know they emit chemical plant level farts regularly
11/15/12 11:50 AM
MarcusRenatoBlackBelt

Hey guys Royce' twitter account was HACKED by a computer programmer or something... I Knew Royce Gracie would not have really said that.
11/15/12 11:52 AM
ortman166

Madrugadao -
Jons Forsberg - Royce's never been not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Those with blunt blades should not start a knife fight.
Lol! Phone Post
11/15/12 12:03 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*Lance Armstrong rides through thread wearing gi*

11/15/12 1:15 PM
D241

CLINTK9 - 
in_different - 
D241 - 

Is this shopped??? Wtf man, duffee looks inhuman. I'm not one to call someone out, but that shits ridiculous.

Then you got Nate, who's failed before, wearin a TRT t-shirt no less, and a Bigfoot look a like to left.

the only thing photo shopped in that picture is the "trt" on Nate's shirt.

I believe 4 out of those 6 have been busted with peds/trt or have been associated with it one way or another.

When multiple people in a camp have been busted for Peds, and a member of that camp is suspicious of being on peds, one can't be at fault for assuming.

11/15/12 1:53 PM
NGdad

one has nothing to do with the other and for a guy to have been busted in the past... not really the place to chirp in
11/15/12 2:23 PM
Brian Davis

Wait I've been around forever. When was Royce ever accused of using roids?
11/15/12 2:24 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/15/12 2:24 PM

Royce does seem like a dude who would be big into tweeting btw.  Just sayin'.  

Though, the farting incident seems reasonable to me in some way.  

11/15/12 2:49 PM
6ULDV8

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2089481&forum=1&page=1&pc=26

11/15/12 2:55 PM
D241

Brian Davis - Wait I've been around forever. When was Royce ever accused of using roids?

Gracie tests positive for off-the-chart measurements of steroids

http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma/news/story?id=2939575

He wasn't accused, he tested positive, apparantly 25 times the normal levels.

11/15/12 3:07 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was in California also and we all know the shenanigans that were going on there. Phone Post
11/15/12 3:29 PM
MITman2k
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EatMyRashGuard - Whatever. He posted it, saw the reaction and is now saying his account got hacked. Sure Royce.

Perhaps, perhaps not, we won't know for sure. But it sems odd to me that royce would say that out of blue, given what he tweets about normally(upcoming seimnars etc) *shrugs*

11/15/12 3:35 PM
Chromium
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Usually I'd call bullshit, but in this case it's really not that hard to believe he was hacked. If it was someone close to situation I'd not believe him but there's no connection here and Royce has tested positive himself once so I don't think he'd be casting accusations at anyone. Someone probably had tried to guess the passwords of a hundred different MMA accounts using the most common (and therefore worst) passwords around and got lucky on Royce's account. Someone could have been doing that for months and gotten into Royce's account months ago, and only used it now.
11/15/12 3:43 PM
Truemanc3
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/15/12 3:45 PM
I have known Royce for 16 years.... I believe he was hacked... its not his to get involved in this issue... people must be able to see that.
11/15/12 3:48 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I was hacked" seems to be the go to excuse for fighters when they say something ridiculous and get backlash for it. Phone Post
11/15/12 3:51 PM
SamboReigns
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Regardless, Royce Gracie is still thee reason the majority of us fans got interested in Mma in the first place. So many other fighters besides Royce have been caught and easily forgiven. Chael, Bonnar, Cyborg, Alistair, so why does Royce get flamed so badly opposed to some of the other athletes?
11/15/12 3:52 PM
BubblesNS
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -
torquemada -  Where the fuck did that come from? Did Shane disrespect him or something?

Poor form, professor. Phone Post

while in a elevator  together at uFc 124 Carwin farted, Royce has tweeted about it numerous times that he believed it was deliberate and disrespectful and feels Carwin not acknowledging it is a sign of his true character and not that which he portrays to the rest of the world as a "nice guy".

Lol just awesome! Phone Post
11/15/12 4:25 PM
D241

I wish Miguel Torres would've stated his twitter account was hacked.

11/15/12 6:01 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Brian - it was in Los Angeles, after that fiasco of an event at the old football Stadium. They had 1k paid attendence (?) in a 100k stadium.

11/15/12 6:07 PM
Brigham
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ Royce saying he never paid a penny. He never fought again in a commissioned state either. Phone Post
11/15/12 8:04 PM
BaraoKix

^ What difference would it have made? (D241)
11/15/12 11:02 PM
jaytrainwreck
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sugar Dick -

If he was hacked, then sorry Royce, please forgive us for being mad at you for it- but I still think Mike Tyson would have knocked you the fuck out if he entered UFC1.

If you were not hacked and you're just covering up then you're a douche-and I still think Mike Tyson would have knocked you the fuck out if he entered UFC1

And your still wrong...

Royce by RNC Phone Post
11/16/12 1:08 AM
BobD
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For what it's worth, Roy Nelson and Royce Gracie have the same manager... and managers generally have access to their clients social media accounts.

11/16/12 11:08 AM
MattyECB
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

I wish Miguel Torres would've stated his twitter account was hacked.

If theres one thing I've learned in life and love, particularly the latter -- Honesty is NEVER the best policy... never

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.