UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Royce Gracie tweets on Carwin's fight withdrawal

11/16/12 12:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
iamarealamerican
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol, royce is a closet tuf fan, hes just using the old 'my account was hacked' to play his tweet off
11/16/12 12:19 PM
NickLaney
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CLINTK9 - 
in_different - 
D241 - 

Is this shopped??? Wtf man, duffee looks inhuman. I'm not one to call someone out, but that shits ridiculous.

Then you got Nate, who's failed before, wearin a TRT t-shirt no less, and a Bigfoot look a like to left.

Brendan Schaub if youre talking about the tallest guy in the middle
11/16/12 12:32 PM
NickLaney
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jasonbaldy - I hate to hear that Shane or any other fighter is injured. I also don't think Royce should comment since he faced similar scrutiny after positive test. That being said, because Shane posts here, everyone rides to his defense; however, he has tested positive in the past. As tough as Shane is, he doesn't need any PEDs.

Are you saying Royce or Shane tested positive? Royce did test "positive" but as superCalo pointed out above there was a lot of controversy surrounding the commission.... Personally I dont see Royce taking anything, he doesnt even drink alcohol and I've seen him order food from a restaurant and have them change the entire dish to suit the Gracie diet, its extremely rare that he will ever eat a meal that does not comply with the diet..

Shane has never failed a drug test IIRC but was implicated in the steroid scandal...
11/16/12 2:11 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait if his account was hacked. That wasn't him stating he never tested positive or paid a fine? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.