UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> How bout them Knickerbockers?

11/14/12 11:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tommy Gunnz
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5-0

where the fuckin haters at? I'm sure they will come out when the Knicks finally lose a game (will happen at least once in their next two)

Mike Woodson is the truth, thankfully that deadbeat faggot _antoni is finally gone and we are starting to play like the Knicks of the 90s
11/16/12 12:22 AM
PoundforPound
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are off to a surprisingly good start. Let's see if they can keep it up though.
11/16/12 7:48 AM
dangerboy12
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A healthy Tyson Chandler makes for a good team
11/17/12 6:56 AM
phdinmma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6 game winning streak!!!! ya!!!!!

win more than 1 playoff per decade. 

11/18/12 12:02 AM
MadDog243
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is cool man, but this is the mother of all gun jumps.
11/29/12 5:05 PM
PoundforPound
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brooklyn looks like the best team in New York right now.
11/29/12 7:20 PM
Tommy Gunnz
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PoundforPound - Brooklyn looks like the best team in New York right now.

yea because squeaking out a win against us without Amare, Jason Kidd and Iman Shumpert is realllllly impressive?

Not
11/29/12 7:22 PM
Tommy Gunnz

MadDog243 - That is cool man, but this is the mother of all gun jumps.

this team is for real. Not going to win a championship but is in the top 3 in the east.

Not jumping the gun at all, this is just a pretty damn good team. Ya'll will be believers by the end of the season
11/29/12 8:18 PM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Considering the age of some of the guys on your team you had better get used to them missing games.
11/29/12 8:37 PM
PoundforPound

Tommy Gunnz - 
PoundforPound - Brooklyn looks like the best team in New York right now.

yea because squeaking out a win against us without Amare, Jason Kidd and Iman Shumpert is realllllly impressive?

Not

They also beat the Celtics. Give them credit, the Nets are for real.
11/29/12 9:36 PM
Tommy Gunnz

and the knicks beat the heat.

nets are a good team, top 4-5 in the east for sure

boston isnt good anymore, beating them doesn't mean that much. even their coach said they are soft Phone Post
11/30/12 9:59 PM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah saying the beat the Celtics isn't saying much at this point.
12/1/12 4:17 AM
PoundforPound

What are your thoughts on the rumored Pau Gasol for Amare Stoudemire trade, Tommy Gunnz? From the Knicks' perspective?
12/1/12 7:02 PM
Tommy Gunnz

PoundforPound - What are your thoughts on the rumored Pau Gasol for Amare Stoudemire trade, Tommy Gunnz? From the Knicks' perspective?
I live in NY and listen to sports radio all day long and this is the first I have ever head of this

If the Lakers are that stupid (they obviously are - they hired Dantoni) I would make that trade in a second! Phone Post
12/1/12 7:10 PM
quick

That trade would be mind blowing, but no doubt Pau would go down with a career ending knee injury during his first game with the Knicks.
12/4/12 3:05 PM
Mohammed

Where are the haters
they turned into fans

Melo must go!!!
(22) [1040] by Tommy Gunnz
12/11/12 10:41 PM
Chuck@NY
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After reading this thread I must make 3 points(no pun intended):

-The Nets are not better than the Knicks.

-I too have never heard of the Pau for Amare trade but would also take it in a min.

-And I'm calling it now, ECF will be Knicks and Heat with Melo and Lebron bringing back the rivalry of Patrick and Zo.

For the old-timers, hopefully the Knicks starting line-up wont get suspended for game 7 after a nice lil brawel while the Heat plays healthy, but it would be nice if J-Kidd causes another 4-point play like he did tonight ala LJ to end the series.
12/11/12 10:44 PM
phdinmma

Chuck@NY - After reading this thread I must make 3 points(no pun intended):

-The Nets are not better than the Knicks.

-I too have never heard of the Pau for Amare trade but would also take it in a min.

-And I'm calling it now, ECF will be Knicks and Heat with Melo and Lebron bringing back the rivalry of Patrick and Zo.

For the old-timers, hopefully the Knicks starting line-up wont get suspended for game 7 after a nice lil brawel while the Heat plays healthy, but it would be nice if J-Kidd causes another 4-point play like he did tonight ala LJ to end the series.
Lol

The Nets will beat the Knicks in a 7 game series. Phone Post
12/11/12 10:58 PM
Chuck@NY
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well see what happens when Amare is healthy but I don't think so. The Nets are close to .500
1/9/13 10:30 PM
kanotoa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Tommy,

Do you honestly think the Knicks will win the East? I'll bet with you that they don't even make it to the conference finals.
1/10/13 10:35 AM
Tommy Gunnz

kanotoa - Hey Tommy,

Do you honestly think the Knicks will win the East? I'll bet with you that they don't even make it to the conference finals.
No even though they beat the Heat twice I can't see them winning a 7 game series. But IF they are healthy they should absolutely make the ECF

why be a hater though? You know I have suffered for a long time Phone Post
1/22/13 3:46 AM
PoundforPound

Brooklyn can still win the Atlantic.
1/23/13 1:32 PM
Tommy Gunnz

PoundforPound - Brooklyn can still win the Atlantic.
lol they are 2 games back and it is January, of course they can Phone Post
2/11/13 8:52 PM
305-onpoint
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Knicks have a chance to make a good run in the playoffs, but I don't see any team in the east beating the Heat in a 7 games series.

In the east, the Pacers pose the Heat the biggest threat in a 7 game series.  

Can't wait until "we" play NY on March 3rd and crush the Knicks! They can't make so many three pointers again.   

2/11/13 9:42 PM
kanotoa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tommy Gunnz -
kanotoa - Hey Tommy,

No even though they beat the Heat twice I can't see them winning a 7 game series. But IF they are healthy they should absolutely make the ECF

why be a hater though? You know I have suffered for a long time Phone Post
You are right. I am hating and I appologize. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.